Thread: 2013 breakdown predictions

Dwinsgames

2013 breakdown predictions

Bleacher reports new featured columnist Curtis Popejoy ( a member here Bigcurt ) also a member of pro football writers association as well as many other sites and espn affiliates on draft talk

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1742035-pittsburgh-steelers-2013-schedule-win-loss-predictions-for-every-game

Senior Member Array title="Pittsburgh43 is an unknown quantity at this point"> Pittsburgh43's Avatar

Re: 2013 breakdown predictions

I could see the Steelers going 11-5, but if that happens, I definitely see them winning the AFC North.

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Love Big Curt but we are NOT losing to the Raiders again. No way. I won't have it. So there.

Dwinsgames

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodSteel View Post
    Love Big Curt but we are NOT losing to the Raiders again. No way. I won't have it. So there.

haha I hear ya , I think we win that game too but there is plenty of reasons to doubt it or at the very least question it

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

No way will we lose to the rats twice.