Thread: Steel City Pizza Company/Giuseppi's Pizza & Pasta (South Carolina)

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Steel City Pizza Company/Giuseppi's Pizza & Pasta (South Carolina)

Here are a few places in South Carolina run by the same restaurateur (who is originally from Pittsburgh).
    They show every Steelers game to boot!

Steel City Pizza Company - 1440 Ben Sawyer Blvd. Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464 (843) 856-2525 - www.steelcitypizza.com

Steel City Pizza Company - 8600 Dorchester Rd. North Charleston, SC 29420 (843) 225-6111 - www.steelcitypizza.com

Giuseppi's Pizza & Pasta - 32 Shelter Cove lane Hilton Head, SC 29928 (843) 785-4144 - www.giuseppispizza.com

Giuseppi's Pizza & Pasta - 25 Bluffton Rd (hwy 46) Bluffton SC 29910 (843) 815-9200 - www.giuseppispizza.com

Hophead Array title="SCSTILLER has a spectacular aura about"> SCSTILLER's Avatar

Re: Steel City Pizza Company/Giuseppi's Pizza & Pasta (South Carolina)

The one on Ben Sawyer is my go to Steeler bar when the game is not televised. They have great pizza, Weggies, and good wings. More of a family atmosphere so cussing is kept to a minimum which is nice. The place is only a mile from my house as the crow flies so I can just ride my beach cruiser up there and hang out. If in Charleston during the season come check out the game there, I am the shaved head guy at the end of the bar with the Greene jersey on.
    "The mountains are calling and I must go!" -- John Muir

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SCSTILLER View Post
    The one on Ben Sawyer is my go to Steeler bar when the game is not televised. They have great pizza, Weggies, and good wings. More of a family atmosphere so cussing is kept to a minimum which is nice. The place is only a mile from my house as the crow flies so I can just ride my beach cruiser up there and hang out. If in Charleston during the season come check out the game there, I am the shaved head guy at the end of the bar with the Greene jersey on.
    get me orders there and I'll meet you up there every week, lol

Hophead Array title="SCSTILLER has a spectacular aura about"> SCSTILLER's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hindes204 View Post
    get me orders there and I'll meet you up there every week, lol
    BOP! Charleston is much better than Little Rock, with better beer!

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Everybody smokes in SC.
    All Defense!

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    Everybody smokes in SC.
    Ummm, wrong! Charleston, SC is an extremely healthy area with a lot more people being active and outdoors than smoking and being lazy. Plus, the two Charleston locations for Steel City Pizza are no smoking in public building towns.