Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill to allow gay marriage in Pennsylvania

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Re: Bill to allow gay marriage in Pennsylvania

Quote Originally Posted by steeldawg View Post
    You know whats really disgusting? The amount of ignorant bigotry that is on display in this thread.
    Aaaand done.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Just what this thread was missing - the self-righteous, holier than thou PC bit...

Dwinsgames

You know whats really disgusting? The amount of ignorant bigotry that is on display in this thread.

the one thing in life you can NOT control is how you feel .....

I have never seen two male ( buck ) deer trying to be " united "

I have never seen two male anything ( other than humans ) considered a couple ...

it is against the laws of nature that in itself should be reason enough to be opposed to this ....

nobody here should be shocked of this coming from you , hell after all you are always the one who wants to infringe on the rights of normality and force the rights of the abnormal on everyone ...

Spaghetti Time Array title="Chidi29 has a reputation beyond repute"> Chidi29's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post

I have never seen two male anything ( other than humans ) considered a couple ...

it is against the laws of nature that in itself should be reason enough to be opposed to this ....

nobody here should be shocked of this coming from you , hell after all you are always the one who wants to infringe on the rights of normality and force the rights of the abnormal on everyone ...
    1500 species practice homosexuality

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/10/23/20718.aspx

Dwinsgames

Quote Originally Posted by Chidi29 View Post
    1500 species practice homosexuality

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/10/23/20718.aspx

many of what they are talking about have both male and female parts

Spaghetti Time Array title="Chidi29 has a reputation beyond repute"> Chidi29's Avatar

many of what they are talking about have both male and female parts
    Like dwarf chimps?

Dwinsgames

Like dwarf chimps?

I said many , not all thus the 1,500 number is inflated much like gun violence numbers when they include self inflicted and shot by Police or by a home owner defending himself

I said many , not all
    Well there goes your claim to have "never" seen it in nature.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

wow.. point made. good job chidi
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Dwinsgames

Well there goes your claim to have "never" seen it in nature.

does it , considering what I said was this
    I have never seen two male anything ( other than humans ) considered a couple ..
    note the word I

Senior Member Array title="steeldawg is a jewel in the rough">

yes its very common in nature and what the hell are the rights of normality and how in the hell am I forcing abnormality on people? I just choose to see gay people for hat they are and that's human beings who deserve the same rights and freedoms as anyone else.

Dwinsgames

yes its very common in nature and what the hell are the rights of normality and how in the hell am I forcing abnormality on people? I just choose to see gay people for hat they are and that's human beings who deserve the same rights and freedoms as anyone else.

yet a law abiding citizen should have to give up his right to own a gun of his choice ..... fucking libs

note the word I
    Oh so just because you've never seen it, it's "against the laws of nature" ?

Dwinsgames

DISCLAIMER THIS VIDEO IS NOT SUITABLE FOR WORK OR AROUND SMALL CHILDREN OR EASILY OFFENDED PEOPLE .....

CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED

note the word I
    So if you personally don't see it, it doesn't exist, right?

EDIT: Steeldawg beat me to it

yet a law abiding citizen should have to give up his right to own a gun of his choice ..... fucking libs
    where in the world have I asked anyone to give up their right to own gun, please post my words on this and what does this have to do with guns?

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Just because people have opinions that are different from yours, doesn't mean they are ignorant bigots

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Just because people have opinions that are different from yours, doesn't mean they are ignorant bigots
    if there opinion is gay people shouldn't have equal rights or that something is wrong with someone just because they are gay, then that's exactly what they are. Just because its someone opinion doesn't mean its exempt from being ignorant or bigoted. It was also peoples opinion that African americans should be slaves it was also someones opinion women shouldn't vote those are still ignorant and bigoted.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Just because its someone opinion doesn't mean its exempt from being ignorant or bigoted.
    Which in itself is a matter of opinion...

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

People are honestly expressing their opinion. That a problem to you? Oh you of course it as, as a "so called proggressive liberal any view contrary to your own is ignorant and bigoted. Asshole.

As to me. I'm ok with Gay marriage. But I know it's only a matter of time before the LGBT or whatever they call themselves will go after Churches that wont officiate gay ceremonies.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    People are honestly expressing their opinion. That a problem to you? Oh you of course it as, as a "so called proggressive liberal any view contrary to your own is ignorant and bigoted. Asshole.

As to me. I'm ok with Gay marriage. But I know it's only a matter of time before the LGBT or whatever they call themselves will go after Churches that wont officiate gay ceremonies.
    And I told them what I think of their opinion and their bigoted uneducated view of gay people. Why would gay people go after churches? You think after all this time of religions telling gays they are evil putting them to death and keeping them oppressed that now they are going to go after churches for wedding ceremonies? Gays fought for the right to marry and be recognized by the government it has nothing to do with church ceremonies or the medieval religions that have hated them for centuries.

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

And I told them what I think of their opinion and their bigoted uneducated view of gay people. Why would gay people go after churches? You think after all this time of religions telling gays they are evil putting them to death and keeping them oppressed that now they are going to go after churches for wedding ceremonies? Gays fought for the right to marry and be recognized by the government it has nothing to do with church ceremonies or the medieval religions that have hated them for centuries.
    What makes me think it? Everything I've witnessed in life to this point. Give it 2 or 3 years and any church that wont marry gays will have their 501 status threatened.

But here's an example already of it. http://www.christianpost.com/news/ga...emption-41856/

And I know in order to gain public support they've claimed they wont go after churches that refuse to marry them. But once they've passed the hurdle of getting gay marriage accepted and legal everywhere they absolutely will attack any and all that stand in their way. Like I said it's not a matter of if it's only a matter of when and every honest person knows it.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way dawg who are you to decide what's bigoted and ignorant when it comes to a matter of one's opinion?

They have information and beliefs that tell them they are correct in their thinking. So it's not a matter of ignorance, it's a matter of ingrained values and belief.

What makes me think it? Everything I've witnessed in life to this point. Give it 2 or 3 years and any church that wont marry gays will have their 501 status threatened.

But here's an example already of it. http://www.christianpost.com/news/ga...emption-41856/

And I know in order to gain public support they've claimed they wont go after churches that refuse to marry them. But once they've passed the hurdle of getting gay marriage accepted and legal everywhere they absolutely will attack any and all that stand in their way. Like I said it's not a matter of if it's only a matter of when and every honest person knows it.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way dawg who are you to decide what's bigoted and ignorant when it comes to a matter of one's opinion?

They have information and beliefs that tell them they are correct in their thinking. So it's not a matter of ignorance, it's a matter of ingrained values and belief.
    They want their status revoked not for their religious belief but because the church was collecting money and passing out pamphlets to influence a political stance which if your a tax exempt group regardless of if your a church or not you cannot do." they will absolutely attack" really? if they wanted to attack churches they didn't need this law to do it, one has nothing to do with the other. I understand its peoples belief but so what its still bigoted. That's like saying racists aren't racist because they are just expressing an ingrained belief.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

"By the way dawg who are you to decide what's bigoted and ignorant when it comes to a matter of one's opinion? "
    Same person you or I would be to demand laws to force everyone to conform to our personal opinions of what's "normal and natural", I suppose.

This thread is yet another example of lefties and righties arguing over *how* the government should be involved in people's personal business instead of *whether* they should be involved in people's personal business.
    /this is why we can't have nice things...
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    Same person you or I would be to demand laws to force everyone to conform to our personal opinions of what's "normal and natural", I suppose.

This thread is yet another example of lefties and righties arguing over *how* the government should be involved in people's personal business instead of *whether* they should be involved in people's personal business.
    Im not asking for anyone to conform, all im saying is that gay people should have the same rights as anyone else. gay people having equal rights does not take away anyone elses rights. these people that come on here and talk about gay being a mental disorder, disgusting, liken them to child molestors and then say don't call me a bigot im just expressing an opinion as if that somehow absolves them of all prejudices.

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post

I'm not opposed to gay marriage. I'm also not opposed to people that are. And I don't feel that they should be branded as ignorant or bigoted for doing so.

I also don't think being anti gay marriage is the same as being racist as has been stated by Dawg.

I'm not opposed to gay marriage. I'm also not opposed to people that are. And I don't feel that they should be branded as ignorant or bigoted for doing so.

I also don't think being anti gay marriage is the same as being racist as has been stated by Dawg.
    that was not stated by me, and saying things like being gay is unnatural and they shouldn't have the same rights to marry as everyone else is bigotry! taking a specific group of people and demanding that their rights are limited due to your own personal bias is bigotry.

Dwinsgames

unless you have a dog in this race why is it so important to you anyways ?

clearly it will not bother you to see two men sucking face at the local theater or Bar or where ever since they in your mind should have the same rights as anyone else ....

so no reason for you to oppose it if it does not bother you ...

so why does it bother you so much that it bothers other people ????

unless you have a dog in this race why is it so important to you anyways ?

clearly it will not bother you to see two men sucking face at the local theater or Bar or where ever since they in your mind should have the same rights as anyone else ....

so no reason for you to oppose it if it does not bother you ...

so why does it bother you so much that it bothers other people ????
    yes they should have the same right to suck face in a bar regardless if I want to see it or not!!!!!!!!!!!!! this might come as a shock to you but they already have the right to be gay they where fighting for the right to marry. I don't want to watch anyone making out at a bar but that doesn't mean they shouldn't have the right to do it!!!!

that was not stated by me, and saying things like being gay is unnatural and they shouldn't have the same rights to marry as everyone else is bigotry! taking a specific group of people and demanding that their rights are limited due to your own personal bias is bigotry.
    Of course being gay is unnatural. Biologically speaking man and woman were made for each other for mating. Sticking it up another guy's ass is deviant and unhealthy.

But hey that's their business. It really doesn't bother me. But I'm not going to condemn those that are moraly opposed to it either.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.catie.ca/en/pif/summer-2012/putting-number-it-risk-exposure-hiv

The risk of spreading disease through anal sex is much greater than through vaginal intercourse.