Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Report: Hernandez Questioned by Police

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

Report: Hernandez Questioned by Police

New England Patriots tight Aaron Hernandez was questioned Monday by police investigating a homicide in Massachusetts, according to SI.com.

Hernandez isn't believed to be a murder suspect but a vehicle registered in his name emerged as a key piece of evidence. A body was found less than a mile from Hernandez's house in North Attleboro. SI.com reports that a source acknowledged a connection between Hernandez and the case.
    http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...e-probe-report

It's good to hear they do not believe he is a suspect. Still hard to see your name attached to a homicide investigation at any capacity.
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

Dwinsgames

Re: Report: Hernandez Questioned by Police

he knows something , not sure what or how much but he at a very minimum knows who had possession of his vehicle and not being forthright with that information could potentially get some charges filed against him ...

such as obstruction of justice , or perhaps as much as conspiracy before and or after the fact in the commission of a murder ?

is it possible the Pats could be without BOTH of their TEs for part or all of the season ???

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    he knows something , not sure what or how much but he at a very minimum knows who had possession of his vehicle and not being forthright with that information could potentially get some charges filed against him ...

such as obstruction of justice , or perhaps as much as conspiracy before and or after the fact in the commission of a murder ?

is it possible the Pats could be without BOTH of their TEs for part or all of the season ???
    TE Tebow!

Smashmouth Posting Array title="Seven has much to be proud of"> Seven's Avatar

TEbow TIME!
    "If you are holding on to something that you no longer need to hold on to, I encourage you to let go." - Rashard Mendenhall

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    TE Tebow!

Coincidence? I think not.

"With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Banned Array title="Spike is just really nice">

I say he's guilty

Hernandez is not believed to be a murder suspect, according to a source, but a vehicle rented in his name has emerged as a key piece of evidence in the investigation.

A jogger found the body of a 27-year-old Boston man on Monday in an North Attleboro clearing, less than a mile from Hernandez's home

the coke and hookers involvement won't be far behind

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Please tell me he murdered Tebow. Has anyone heard anything about God Boy being, you know ... still alive?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

NORTH ATTLEBORO, Mass. -- Massachusetts State Police searched the home of New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez on Tuesday night in connection with a possible homicide. A source with knowledge of the investigation said police spoke to Hernandez on Monday.

About 10 police cars flanked Hernandez's home Tuesday night, with cops searching Hernandez's home for more than two hours. One detective was seen leaving the house with a cardboard box.

Sounds like a suspect to me...

I agree. But to be fair, I've had a vacation home I was renting for a week searched by police for less than compelling evidence. They were surrounding us at all entry points ready for a tactical insert before my buddy opened the door in his boxers dazed and confused at 4 am and they realized we weren't the criminals they were looking for. So, because of that experience, I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt
    "If you are holding on to something that you no longer need to hold on to, I encourage you to let go." - Rashard Mendenhall

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    I agree. But to be fair, I've had a vacation home I was renting for a week searched by police for less than compelling evidence. They were surrounding us at all entry points ready for a tactical insert before my buddy opened the door in his boxers dazed and confused at 4 am and they realized we weren't the criminals they were looking for. So, because of that experience, I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt
    Yeah, I find it hard to believe if he was in any way involved that he'd have been stupid enough to ditch the body less than a mile from his house.

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Yeah, I find it hard to believe if he was in any way involved that he'd have been stupid enough to ditch the body less than a mile from his house.
    Was it a hit and run possibly? That would make some sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Please tell me he murdered Tebow. Has anyone heard anything about God Boy being, you know ... still alive?
    Hmm, you could be on to something. Maybe Aaron drew the short straw from among the receivers, and it was up to him to see to it that scatter arm Timmy never took a snap from center with the Patriots!
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="steelerdiva will become famous soon enough"> steelerdiva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Real classy.
    Hometown Gal.....R.I.P My Black and Gold Sister...See ya in the morning.

The broad formerly known as memphissteelergirl

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    Was it a hit and run possibly? That would make some sense.
    Why a hit and run, though? Accidents happen, even if they are tragic and he'd have everything to lose by leaving the scene. Doesn't add up to me.

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Why a hit and run, though? Accidents happen, even if they are tragic and he'd have everything to lose by leaving the scene. Doesn't add up to me.
    Actually if he was drunk no he wouldn't be stupid to leave the scene. About a decade ago one of the Eagles asst coaches wives killed a guy changing his tire on the side of the road, she left the scene and took the SUV to a body shop to get the damage repaired. Eventually they traced the crime to her, and they had witness accounts of her being at a bar and drinking on the night of the accident. But with no breathalizer or blood test to confirm her sobriety or lack thereof she was acquitted of manslaughter with aggravating circumstances and got away with no jail time.

Had she stayed on the scene and been confirmed drunk she wouldn't have escaped jail time. I've seen several other similiar incidents, and the clear message that comes across is that if you're drunk flee the scene and turn yourself in later and claim you left the scene because you panicked.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    Actually if he was drunk no he wouldn't be stupid to leave the scene. About a decade ago one of the Eagles asst coaches wives killed a guy changing his tire on the side of the road, she left the scene and took the SUV to a body shop to get the damage repaired. Eventually they traced the crime to her, and they had witness accounts of her being at a bar and drinking on the night of the accident. But with no breathalizer or blood test to confirm her sobriety or lack thereof she was acquitted of manslaughter with aggravating circumstances and got away with no jail time.

Had she stayed on the scene and been confirmed drunk she wouldn't have escaped jail time. I've seen several other similiar incidents, and the clear message that comes across is that if you're drunk flee the scene and turn yourself in later and claim you left the scene because you panicked.
    Good point. I didn't even consider the drunk driving angle.

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

Great.

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

Well i would say it doesnt sound good for him is they took a evidence box out of his house.

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsdancefloor View Post
    Well i would say it doesnt sound good for him is they took a evidence box out of his house.
    Probably just part of Brady's dildo stash.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Aaron Hernandez NOT Ruled Out As Suspect In Homicide Probe

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/06/1...ron-hernandez/

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

I stand corrected. At first they said he wasn't but I did think that was weird since they were talking about his car very close to his house.

Not good news at all.
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Aaron Hernandez
    Patriots Star Sued
    HE SHOT ME IN THE FACE

New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was sued earlier this month for allegedly shooting a man in the face following an altercation at a Miami strip club ... TMZ has learned.

The lawsuit was filed in federal court in Florida on June 13 -- five days before investigators searched the NFL star's Massachusetts home in connection with a homicide investigation that appears to be unrelated.

According to the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, Hernandez and Alexander S. Bradley went to Tootsie's Cabaret in Miami on February 13, 2013 ... and during the outing, the two men got into an argument.

Bradley claims ... After the dispute, both men left the club -- and got into the same car which was heading to Palm Beach. During the ride, Aaron allegedly aimed his weapon at Bradley ... and the gun discharged, striking Bradley in the face.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/19/aaron-...#ixzz2WgjkID7l

Police probe if death linked to Aaron Hernandez is drug-related

NFL team sources told the Globe in 2010 that Hernandez, who played at Florida, slipped to the fourth round in the draft because of multiple failed drug tests for marijuana as a collegian

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...gAP/story.html

Dwinsgames

not looking good

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Come on Goodell, weave your magic. One of your poster boys needs you.

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Source: Pats' TE Hernandez directly tied to homicide investigation

Video link....

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/226...led-a-homicide
    Last edited by Shoes; 06-19-2013 at 10:56 PM.

"According to FOX 25 in Boston, police have determined that four men — including Hernandez and Odin Lloyd — were in a vehicle together after leaving a bar, and that only three of the men returned to Hernandez’s home."

hmmm.......4 leave... only 3 come back

While I obviously can't be happy about a killing, let me just say that as long as NFL players are still committing murders, I'm glad he was on the Patriots this time.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Source: Pats' TE Hernandez directly tied to homicide investigation

Video link....

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/226...led-a-homicide
    Sorry Spike, I tried following your link but got this message...
    ERROR: Roger Goodell has burned this news footage in order to "protect the shield".

Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    Sorry Spike, I tried following your link but got this message...
    that's Shoes you're quoting

I'm Spike

I don't see how you could even get us confused, I'm the pretty one
    Last edited by Spike; 06-20-2013 at 08:58 AM.