Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Report: Hernandez Questioned by Police

Spaghetti Time Array title="Chidi29 has a reputation beyond repute"> Chidi29's Avatar

Re: Report: Hernandez Questioned by Police

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    I think ..... ( do not know but think ) perhaps they got their info a bit wrong ....

Warrants where issued , SEARCH Warrants , they heard warrants and jumped to conclusions that the word warrant meant arrest warrant ..... now that is just what I think ... what I know is it sure seems like they have zero'd in on him and are not letting up
    Probably true. Still shoddy journalism. Par for the course these days. Get it first,, not try to get it right.

Dwinsgames

Quote Originally Posted by Chidi29 View Post
    Probably true. Still shoddy journalism. Par for the course these days. Get it first,, not try to get it right.

welcome to 2013 ( well actually the better part of the last 20 years )

Dwinsgames

"If Tom Brady can pull this off and come anywhere close to that level of productivity, they aught to at the end of the season just slam dunk him into the Hall of Fame.

- Brian Billick, on the Patriots talent exodus

productivity level may be hard to come by in 2013 for the Pats ...

Down Welker

Down Hernandez

Down Brandon Lloyd

Gronk could miss significant time ( arm and back surgery ) remember he dropped in the draft because of his back so it is an ongoing issue

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Never count the Patriots out with Belichick at the helm.

See Matt Cassel 2008.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Smashmouth Posting Array title="Seven has much to be proud of"> Seven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post

productivity level may be hard to come by in 2013 for the Pats ...

Down Welker

Down Hernandez

Down Brandon Lloyd

Gronk could miss significant time ( arm and back surgery ) remember he dropped in the draft because of his back so it is an ongoing issue
    That's a lot of productivity they're losing (except for Lloyd) but they still have weapons. They added Danny Amendola, Donald Jones and Michael Jenkins - all decent guys. And I wouldn't sleep on Lavelle Hawkins making an impact. Nor Josh Boyce. They'll be more than fine at tight end with Jake Ballard and Dan Fells if Gronk can't go for a while. And they still have a stable of solid running backs. Add an efficient quarterback in Brady and I think they have enough to get by. Maybe excel if some of those pieces play up to potential.
    "If you are holding on to something that you no longer need to hold on to, I encourage you to let go." - Rashard Mendenhall

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    That's a lot of productivity they're losing (except for Lloyd) but they still have weapons. They added Danny Amendola, Donald Jones and Michael Jenkins - all decent guys. And I wouldn't sleep on Lavelle Hawkins making an impact. Nor Josh Boyce. They'll be more than fine at tight end with Jake Ballard and Dan Fells if Gronk can't go for a while. And they still have a stable of solid running backs. Add an efficient quarterback in Brady and I think they have enough to get by. Maybe excel if some of those pieces play up to potential.
    Putting it in perspective though...perhaps our turnover this season wasn't as bad as many think.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Banned Array title="Spike is just really nice">

and they call him Mr. Innocent

Senior Member Array title="steeldawg is a jewel in the rough">

Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    This is a ton of productivity, these guys where matchup nightmares for teams and scoring machines in the redzone. With tom brady im sure they will make due but i wouldnt be suprised to see a dip in red zone efficiency and more field goals being kicked.