Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Report: Hernandez Questioned by Police

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Re: Report: Hernandez Questioned by Police

Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    Townspeople assume Aaron Hernandez is guilty: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...lloyd/2443709/
    And yet another "trial and conviction by media." I'll admit it doesn't look good for Hernandez, but prosecution is what the courts are for.

Smashmouth Posting Array title="Seven has much to be proud of"> Seven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    And yet another "trial and conviction by media." I'll admit it doesn't look good for Hernandez, but prosecution is what the courts are for.
    I agree.
    "If you are holding on to something that you no longer need to hold on to, I encourage you to let go." - Rashard Mendenhall

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Source: Aaron Hernandez barred by Patriots

Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, whose sprawling North Attleboro home is part of a homicide probe, was booted from Gillette Stadium yesterday when he showed up for a workout as cops continued to hunt for clues in the death of a Dorchester man, according to a source close to the team.Hernandez, 23, was allowed in the building, but staff was waiting for him and instructed him to leave, the source told the Herald.Patriots spokesman Stacey James would only say that he had no idea why Hernandez came to the Foxboro stadium yesterday.............

Read more @ http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion...ed_by_patriots

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

I was waiting for Game 7 of the NBA Finals to be interupted by Aaron Hernandez driving in a Ford Bronco on a highway

Banned Array title="Spike is just really nice">

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
    You wouldn't be saying that in jail, now would you?
    I never leave the bodies where they can be found

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

Warrant for his arrest has been issued this morning for obstruction of justice.

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=194...sid=81&ts=true
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

goin' down

an arrest warrant has been issued on a charge of obstruction of justice

oh look - ESPN breaks their silence and finally has to report it

Hernandez arrest warrant issued

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...ports-abc-news

just to get him in the interrogation room - then they put the screws on him to get him to squeal and spill his guts

Here is sincerely hoping this doesn't end up turning into a Jovan Belcher situation. Has he been detained yet? An O.J. situation I could live with
    "If you are holding on to something that you no longer need to hold on to, I encourage you to let go." - Rashard Mendenhall

Boston Globe: Video images of Hernandez and homicide victim together

There are still no arrests in the homicide investigation that has brought international media attention to this quiet street in North Attleboro, Mass. every day since Wednesday this week. And the Massachusetts State Police say no arrest is "imminent."

http://www.necn.com/06/21/13/Boston-...7&feedID=11106
    Last edited by Spike; 06-21-2013 at 09:58 AM.

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

Still though he smashed a cell phone and security system, and hired a cleaning crew to clean his house the next day. That doesn't look good and has obstruction written all over it.

Unless those reports are false as well.
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

Senior Member Array title="GodfatherofSoul is a jewel in the rough"> GodfatherofSoul's Avatar

Man this thread is comedy GOLD!

maybe ESPN spoke too soon

No arrest warrant issued for Aaron Hernandez

(NECN) - Several officials have told NECN that no arrest warrant has been issued for New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez.

The officials do, however, confirm that search warrants have been issued. There are no specific details on that.

http://www.necn.com/06/21/13/No-arre...3&feedID=11106

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    maybe ESPN spoke too soon

No arrest warrant issued for Aaron Hernandez

(NECN) - Several officials have told NECN that no arrest warrant has been issued for New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez.

The officials do, however, confirm that search warrants have been issued. There are no specific details on that.

http://www.necn.com/06/21/13/No-arre...3&feedID=11106
    There will be. Not a matter of if a matter of when.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Now ABC News is reporting (via Adam Schefter of ESPN) that police have prepared an arrest warrant for Hernandez. That the police have “prepared” the arrest warrant, rather than “issued” the arrest warrant, suggests that the radio report was correct that Hernandez will be arrested, while the Globe report was correct that the paperwork hasn’t actually been filed yet.

All reports indicate that Hernandez will be charged with obstruction of justice in the death of Odin Lloyd, leaving open the question of when or if someone else will be charged with murder.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ron-hernandez/

the cops are trying to make him go OJ!

gas and go buddy!

run for it!

Spaghetti Time Array title="Chidi29 has a reputation beyond repute"> Chidi29's Avatar

Better than a murder charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Chidi29 View Post
    Better than a murder charge.
    That's coming. The obstruction of justice charge is just to get a foothold in the door. Once they start building a case they can add additional charges as they see fit. I think it's pretty obvious they think Hernandez was very much involved in this murder, whether he was the trigger man or not.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    That's coming. The obstruction of justice charge is just to get a foothold in the door. Once they start building a case they can add additional charges as they see fit. I think it's pretty obvious they think Hernandez was very much involved in this murder, whether he was the trigger man or not.
    Yeah, to me this looks like "Let's get this asshole into custody right now, so we can have time to build a murder or accessory to murder case without him running around in the world and making a run for it, or destroying any more evidence, or killing someone else."
    See you Space Cowboy ...

you knew it wouldn't be long before they started dragging Ben's name through the mud again

Hernandez could face suspension

As the legal process unfolds and more information is made public, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell is expected to meet with Hernandez to discuss the situation.

Goodell has the right to suspend Hernandez under the NFL’s personal conduct policy even if the 23-year-old is never charged with a crime or charges filed against him are later dropped. The former happened in 2010 with Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, who was accused of sexual assault by a 20-year-old female in Milledgeville, Ga.

Although police never charged him with a crime, Roethlisberger was still suspended six games under Goodell’s premise that the quarterback endangered underage college students by purchasing alcohol for them and damaged the NFL’s reputation with the attention drawn to the incident.

Goodell also ordered Roethlisberger to “undergo a comprehensive behavioral evaluation by medical professionals” for clearance to return. Roethlisberger complied, and the suspension was reduced to four games.

Per the policy, Goodell may believe that the “available facts clearly indicate egregious circumstances, significant bodily harm or risk to third parties, or an immediate and substantial risk to the integrity and reputation of the NFL.”

more http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/n...andards-062113

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Although police never charged him with a crime, Roethlisberger was still suspended six games under Goodell’s premise that the quarterback endangered underage college students by purchasing alcohol for them and damaged the NFL’s reputation with the attention drawn to the incident.
    ...and for Goodell to "prove" to racebaiting shitheads like Jason Whitlock that he wasn't a racist. Ten bucks says Hernandez won't be punished at all if he's cleared of any wrongdoing.

Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherofSoul View Post
    Man this thread is comedy GOLD!

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

as the drama wheel turns...

“Paper” warrant issued for Hernandez

NORTH ATTLEBORO, Mass. (MyFoxBoston.com) – Authorities have issued an arrest warrant for Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez in connection with a murder investigation, according to a source.

A source told FOX 25's Bob Ward that the warrant, for obstruction of justice, was issued early Friday morning. The source says the warrant is what is known as a "paper warrant." State Police are not executing it for the time being.

"It may be that this is a squeeze tactic," Bailey explains. "It may be telling Mr. Hernandez that we have a warrant, a warrant for a crime that has a potential maximum penalty of seven years in prison, is a tactic to get him to come to the table, start talking and start cooperating. And that's where the lawyers may be saying, okay, we got it. You got our attention. We're willing to respond."

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/226...#ixzz2WucPNjvR

----------------------

ayep - giving him time to stew, make him sweat a little more, see if he'll crack on his own

GIFs already?? The guy ain't even in jail yet lol.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

NFL Retweet@NFLRT28m
    As a rookie, Aaron Hernandez threatened to "F@#% up" Wes Welker when he didn't help him with the film equipment days after being drafted.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    NFL Retweet@NFLRT28m
    As a rookie, Aaron Hernandez threatened to "F@#% up" Wes Welker when he didn't help him with the film equipment days after being drafted.
    In fairness, I can't really blame him. Not only because I'd still be pissed about being drafted by the Patriots, but also because I'd want to fuck up Welker anyway. By all accounts, he's one of the biggest dickheads in the league.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    GIFs already?? The guy ain't even in jail yet lol.
    I stole it from a pats board - - don't tell anyone

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

My prediction is he'll be playing again this fall and SI will call him "God's Tight End". He'll play another 10+ years and go out as a Super Bowl winner. BSPN will hype him ad nauseum and Pats" fans will whine about rival fans calling him a murderer.

The only upside is it's 10+ years before the Pats' win another Lombardi, so Marsha will be long retired and Bellycheat will be too.