Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Report: Hernandez Questioned by Police

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Re: Report: Hernandez Questioned by Police

Banned Array title="Spike is just really nice">

it ain't looking good for homeboy

Pats' TE Hernandez directly tied to homicide investigation

Hernandez appears to be directly tied to the homicide which is why authorities executed a search warrant at his home Tuesday night. According to the same source, Hernandez, Lloyd, and two other men were at a bar in Boston the night of the homicide, and at some point, the four men left together in a car driven by Hernandez which was confirmed by a text Lloyd sent another friend, the source says.

It is unclear where the car went or what happened during the ride, but according to the source only three men returned to Hernandez's home at the end of the night and Lloyd was not one of them.

The source also says forensic evidence places a vehicle driven by Hernandez at one of the crime scenes in this case.

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/226...#ixzz2WlVMHuYB

if he was the driver of the murder vehicle....I don't think even Tebow can save him now....that's 20 years to life

Senior Member Array title="GodfatherofSoul is a jewel in the rough"> GodfatherofSoul's Avatar

I heard he shot a guy in the face on NFL radio last night and thought "OK I must've misheard that one." Daaayum!!!!!!! Even more interesting how not a PEEP of this makes it to the press until now.

the game's afoot - he's on the move

turning himself in? out to buy pizza? no one knows

livestream - OJ style helicopters following his white SUV on the move on the highway

no shit

http://www.myfoxboston.com/category/...ews-livestream

too late - you just missed it

he pulled into his lawyers offices

news choppers head home for more fuel

the plot thickens

Aaron Hernandez Destroyed Home Security System and Phone

Police plan to go back to the home of New England Patriot's tight end Aaron Hernandez today with another warrant based on evidence that "he destroyed his home security system,'' an investigator close to the case told ABC News.

The investigator, and other law enforcement sources, confirmed that the security system - which included video surveillance - was smashed intentionally.

And a cell phone used by Hernandez was handed over to investigators "in pieces'' by his attorneys, the sources said.

Police also want to know why a team of house cleaners were hired on Monday to scrub Hernandez's mansion

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-herna...1#.UcNHyuYo7IU

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Redrum Redrum!

- - - Updated - - -

It's amazing how quite ESPN is being on the latest developments on this case? Goodell and Kraft trying to keep a lid on things?
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    It's amazing how quite ESPN is being on the latest developments on this case? Goodell and Kraft trying to keep a lid on things?

Spaghetti Time Array title="Chidi29 has a reputation beyond repute"> Chidi29's Avatar

Redrum Redrum!

- - - Updated - - -

I think they're actually handling it correctly (for once). They are talking about it but not going crazy over everything because there still is no concrete story.

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chidi29 View Post
    I think they're actually handling it correctly (for once). They are talking about it but not going crazy over everything because there still is no concrete story.

Really? Seems to me they're downplaying this to the 10th degree. No Roger Cossack or any any of their other legal hacks who comment on the most mundane legal development with any other athletes situation.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...173654962.html

They have anything on his "growing" list of priors? Any discussion of why someone might destroy their home security system and alarm system?

No there seems to be someone at the 4 letter who wants to be awfully sure, more sure than they have been with any other athlete to insinuate there may have been some involvement in a crime by this player, or at the very least authorites sure seem to be leaning that way.

- - - Updated - - -

http://espn.go.com/

Front page of ESPN com as of 2.46. "Hernandez not ruled out as suspect."

Latest Update on ESPN News leads with NBA finals. No mention of Hernandez story.

Spaghetti Time Array title="Chidi29 has a reputation beyond repute"> Chidi29's Avatar

Really? Seems to me they're downplaying this to the 10th degree. No Roger Cossack or any any of their other legal hacks who comment on the most mundane legal development with any other athletes situation.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...173654962.html

They have anything on his "growing" list of priors? Any discussion of why someone might destroy their home security system and alarm system?

No there seems to be someone at the 4 letter who wants to be awfully sure, more sure than they have been with any other athlete to insinuate there may have been some involvement in a crime by this player, or at the very least authorites sure seem to be leaning that way.

- - - Updated - - -

http://espn.go.com/

Front page of ESPN com as of 2.46. "Hernandez not ruled out as suspect."

Latest Update on ESPN News leads with NBA finals. No mention of Hernandez story.
    Here's a video posted 11:30 of Schefter talking about the story.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=940...goryid=2378529

And SC tweeted out the ABC report of him destroying his security system.

Probably would be a lot more about this if it wasn't for Game 7 (or if the Heat weren't involved in it).

I'd love to see them leave the live NBA game broadcast for an OJ style helicopter chase in his white SUV...that be NEWS!

If he did destroy that phone and surveillance camera's, then he's gonna get charged with obstruction of justice at the minimum.

The only way this could possibly look worse is if the murder weapon is discovered in the tank behind his toilet and his prints are on it.

I see 2 options

#1- he keeps his mouth shut to cover for whoever did it and ends up rolling the dice on being pinned for the murder.

#2- he spills the beans on whatever he knows, snitches out his homies and tries for a plea deal of immunity

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    I'd love to see them leave the live NBA game broadcast for an OJ style helicopter chase in his white SUV...that be NEWS!

If he did destroy that phone and surveillance camera's, then he's gonna get charged with obstruction of justice at the minimum.

The only way this could possibly look worse is if the murder weapon is discovered in the tank behind his toilet and his prints are on it.

I see 2 options

#1- he keeps his mouth shut to cover for whoever did it and ends up rolling the dice on being pinned for the murder.

#2- he spills the beans on whatever he knows, snitches out his homies and tries for a plea deal of immunity
    Looks to me like there's a strong possibility that he's guilty of accessory to murder, if not murder itself. Of course Ray ray got away with it, so with the right lawyer who knows?

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

I see 2 options

If you're going to use my exact words or thoughts, at least credit me with saying it. Thanks.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/show...=98874&page=18 post #177

TE chances to play 2013 NFL season opener.

Heath Miller> Gronk > Aaron Hernandez

TE chances to play 2013 NFL season opener.

Heath Miller> Gronk > Aaron Hernandez > Tim Tebow
    Fixed it for ya

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="steeldawg is a jewel in the rough">

If hes involved how stupid can these guys be! You are 23, you are rich, you are in top physical condition, why cant you just enjoy the success and have fun?

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

The Fake ESPN@TheFakeESPN6h
    Belichick asks news chopper flying over Pats HQ if they'd mind flying over Jets facilities and grabbing some footage while they're at it.

- - - Updated - - -

The Fake ESPN@TheFakeESPN5h
    Aaron Hernandez says a white SUV is a lot harder to make disappear than a white suit.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Don't worry Aaron, If it doesn't fit, You must acquit.

And if his best friend is a lawyer who has 4 daughters with big butts who date rappers and athletes and has a reality show, then he should be fine unless his football cards get stolen.

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

omg i know life is more important than football but the patriots look like they are in serious trouble with welker, branch, and lloyd gone. Plus gronk and hernandez's availability questionable.
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Faux John Madden ‏@FauxJohnMadden
    BREAKING: Old Aaron Hernandez surveillance footage leaks

Source: Patriots' Hernandez likely to be arrested

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl...2_a2&eref=sihp

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Report: Hernandez neighbors heard gunshots early Monday

The latest development comes from FOX 25, which reports that
    neighbors heard gunshots
    early Monday morning. Per FOX 25, video shows Hernandez and two other men walking into his house “within minutes” after the shots were heard.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...eard-gunshots/

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/226...aring-gunshots

I getting the feeling this guy is in deep stink.

Smashmouth Posting Array title="Seven has much to be proud of"> Seven's Avatar

Fucking moron.
    "If you are holding on to something that you no longer need to hold on to, I encourage you to let go." - Rashard Mendenhall

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Thank god they have Tebow
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

that's Shoes you're quoting

I'm Spike

I don't see how you could even get us confused, I'm the pretty one
    Haha, yeah, it's not like your names are similar or anything
    "If you are holding on to something that you no longer need to hold on to, I encourage you to let go." - Rashard Mendenhall

Townspeople assume Aaron Hernandez is guilty: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...lloyd/2443709/