Thread: 2013 NBA Finals

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

2013 NBA Finals

Spurs lead it 3-2 with Game 6 being played tonight in Miami at 9:00. Anyone following the series any?

I have and it's hard to believe this could be a seven game series with as many blowouts there have been.

Personally I think Miami will win Game 6 because they haven't lost back to back games in what seems like forever and it's at home. Then in a game 7 I think it's a toss up.

I would love to see it go 7 games. Game 7 in Miami could be a great one!
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

Senior Member Array title="steeldawg is a jewel in the rough">

Re: 2013 NBA Finals

I have been following as I am a big heat fan, I m very nervous with the way the heat have been playing but im glad its in the MIA for the next 2.

Quote Originally Posted by steeldawg View Post
    I have been following as I am a big heat fan, I m very nervous with the way the heat have been playing but im glad its in the MIA for the next 2.
    Yeah that definitely helps. Personally I hate the 2-3-2 format for the finals. In my opinion it should be the same throughout the whole playoffs.

Senior Member Array title="steeldawg is a jewel in the rough">

Quote Originally Posted by Nadroj 20 View Post
    Yeah that definitely helps. Personally I hate the 2-3-2 format for the finals. In my opinion it should be the same throughout the whole playoffs.
    Well we pulled it out last night, about gave me a heart attack but looks like we are going to 7, gut check time!

That was a great game. I have a feeling game 7 will come down to the wire as well.

Game 7 tonight could be historic. For the casual basketball fan, even if you hate the NBA (which is understandable, I'm a college guy myself) this will be the most watchable NBA game since the 90's. I expect it to be a great one!