Thread: $9,000,000,000,000 Missing From The Federal Reserve.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

$9,000,000,000,000 Missing From The Federal Reserve.

Rep. Alan Grayson questions the FED inspector General where $9 TRillion dollars went... and Inspector General Elizabeth Coleman hasn't a clue

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Spaghetti Time Array title="Chidi29 has a reputation beyond repute"> Chidi29's Avatar

Re: $9,000,000,000,000 Missing From The Federal Reserve.

...Check under the couch cushion?

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

What's a couple dollars between friends? Accounting error, forgot to carry the 1.

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

You know the Fed is bad when they make Alan Grayson look good.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Is that a video? Since putting in a new high speed wireless router last weeek, all I can see is a big black space.

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Is that a video? Since putting in a new high speed wireless router last weeek, all I can see is a big black space.
    Check your router settings to make sure that you're not using its internal firewall. That may be why videos are being blocked.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    Check your router settings to make sure that you're not using its internal firewall. That may be why videos are being blocked.
    Thanks, XT!

Well, I did that that, rebooted and it still didn't work. sigh...

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Well, I did that that, rebooted and it still didn't work. sigh...
    What type of router are you using? Also, try powering down your computer, router and modem (in that order), wait 30 seconds, then power them back up in reverse order (modem first, then router, then computer). If that doesn't work, check your browser settings (Internet Options in IE) and make sure everything is fine there.

Thanks, XT. I'll work on it when I'm in a better mood. We just got a Linksys N900 smart wi-fi router. The only place I'm having problems is here. I can get on You tube and watch videos and other pages as well.

Thanks, XT. I'll work on it when I'm in a better mood. We just got a Linksys N900 smart wi-fi router. The only place I'm having problems is here. I can get on You tube and watch videos and other pages as well.
    Well then the problem is here and not on your end. I haven't upgraded the software here yet because my schedule leaves me too tired to really do anything even on my days off. I know people using IE have been having compatibility problems with this version of vBulletin, so this may be another symptom. I'll try to get the software updated over the next couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    Well then the problem is here and not on your end. I haven't upgraded the software here yet because my schedule leaves me too tired to really do anything even on my days off. I know people using IE have been having compatibility problems with this version of vBulletin, so this may be another symptom. I'll try to get the software updated over the next couple of days.
    No problem. I know the feeling! I seem to be the only one with the problem, but it was ok before I switched routers.
    Which, BTW, is awesome. I can actually stream movies and TV shows now. What a concept!

Dwinsgames

that is where the money should be sitting

No problem. I know the feeling! I seem to be the only one with the problem, but it was ok before I switched routers.
    Which, BTW, is awesome. I can actually stream movies and TV shows now. What a concept!
    Cool, I can do that with mine too. I have a NETGEAR WNR4500. Best one I've had to date.

But we've hijacked this thread enough, so I'll end here. Hopefully your problem gets resolved with the new software update.

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

The federal reserve is a private bank though, who gives a rats ass what they do. Besides, doesn't all the interest paid by the govt for the national debt go to the Reserve Bank? If so, then they are making money hand over fist, 9 trill to them is nothing.
    “They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.”
    ― Clint Eastwood