Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Federal Politics

Smashmouth Posting Array title="Seven has much to be proud of"> Seven's Avatar

Re: Federal Politics

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    I really believe a lot of people just support obscure candidates because it's hip. ALSO, if you support a party/candidate that never has a shot in hell to make office, it makes it all the easier to point fingers at those who are actually elected. And your guy never looks bad because he never has to do the job. Not everyone in that trend is like that... but some.
    "If you are holding on to something that you no longer need to hold on to, I encourage you to let go." - Rashard Mendenhall

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    I really believe a lot of people just support obscure candidates because it's hip. ALSO, if you support a party/candidate that never has a shot in hell to make office, it makes it all the easier to point fingers at those who are actually elected. And your guy never looks bad because he never has to do the job. Not everyone in that trend is like that... but some.
    Bingo, you nailed it!
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    *DING* Subject change!
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland