Thread: Training camp sideline passes

Senior Member Array title="Carolina Steelers has a spectacular aura about"> Carolina Steelers's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

Training camp sideline passes

Just wondering if anyone ever experience this before, and how it works or how much access you get.I signed up for gold level steelers fan club which includes 2 sideline passes to camp. I've been to camp before and I saw people behind steelers benches and I wondered how they got there but now I see.

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Re: Training camp sideline passes

I did the fan club experience a few years ago. Once you get your confirmation email with the dates you have chosen, you print that up and take with you on that day to the Rogers center at the campus to get your wristbands (there are signs pointing the way to it and the second person must be with you as they won't just hand out two wristbands to a single person). Then at the entrance to the field next to the small ballfield is where you go to wait to be let in, they usually don't let everyone in until 5 or 10 minutes before the scheduled practice start time and then have you leave around 15 minutes or so before practice ends. Just before they let the whole group in, they will go over the rules of being on the field, such as no sitting down is allowed, no food or drinks, and staying behind the painted red lines on the field. Have fun and remember to takes lots of pictures!

Senior Member Array title="Carolina Steelers has a spectacular aura about"> Carolina Steelers's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

Re: Training camp sideline passes

Thanks for response! I'm headed to Pittsburgh to watch pirates cardinals end of July then slide over to Latrobe for camp, 1st week of aug hope those days are available but if not ms Teresa said give her a call and hopefully they can accommodate me.