Thread: week 3 vs chicago

Senior Member Array title="PalmerSteel is on a distinguished road"> PalmerSteel's Avatar

week 3 vs chicago

its on my stepdad's birthday. he is a huge bears fan. my girl, me, and my mom are huge steelers fans so we HAVE to see this game! i know we cna go the stub hub route but please if any of know of 4 tickets available, please let me know.

also, i am inexperienced in ticket exchange and stuhub, ebay, etc. do you guys think you would get a better price to get them around this time or wait until it is closer to the season.

thanks
    "I think they can count on me. And I want them to be able to count on me."
    ~ Big Ben Roethlisberger, 2005

Senior Member Array title="PalmerSteel is on a distinguished road"> PalmerSteel's Avatar

Re: week 3 vs chicago

any sellers please let me know! if not, guess will take my chances with the scalpers on game day.

Senior Member Array title="mark0933 is on a distinguished road">
    Bully Basher Champion!

I've purchased early, late, etc - my advice is buy early. I've also used stubhub, ebay, and a few others. All seem to pull their tickets from the same pool, but prices vary a lot ($50 per ticket swings for exact same seats). I am currently looking for tickets to Greenbay in December (I know, I must be a little off to want to go to Greenbay in Dec) and the best place price wise I have found is vivid seats. I used them for tickets to buffalo a few years ago and it worked well.

Mark

thanks for the tips! what about prices to buy on gameday at the stadium? ever do that?

Senior Member Array title="mark0933 is on a distinguished road">
    Bully Basher Champion!

Never done that because I like front row endzone and those don't come up with scalpers too often