Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Explosions at Boston Marathon finish.

Senior Member Array title="steeldawg is a jewel in the rough">

Re: Explosions at Boston Marathon finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    just so I have this straight , you are the official census taker from the BC / AD era ? just want to know so I have my facts straight moving forward ....

there is no official record of anyone successfully drawing a picture of air either does that mean air does not exist ?

- - - Updated - - -

just so I have this straight , you are the official census taker from the BC / AD era ? just want to know so I have my facts straight moving forward ....

there is no official record of anyone successfully drawing a picture of air either does that mean air does not exist ?

Really? no but there is evidence of air.

I would love to see all the evidence of jesus exsisting? You would think as the messiah and son of god who was performing all these miracles that somebody during that time period would of recorded them, also the bible tells us where he was from and worked as a carpenter, yet not one artifact or carpentry work can we find, very interesting. and conveintly after his death he rose from his tomb and descended to heaven body and soul, leaving no evidence. I also find the idea of jesus sacrificing himself for mankind ridiculous, He died and got to leave an earth where people lived in poverty and hunger and slaughtered eachother and ascended to his magic kingdom in the sky lol doesnt sound like much of a sacrifice to me. But im sure your right there was definetly a guy born of a virgin who walked on water, turned water to wine, healed the sick, resurections of the dead, and could manipulate nature with the wave of a hand, that obviously is real, lol. Zu quit if you want and when your finished quit again.

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steeldawg View Post
    I would love to see all the evidence of jesus exsisting? You would think as the messiah and son of god who was performing all these miracles that somebody during that time period would of recorded them, also the bible tells us where he was from and worked as a carpenter, yet not one artifact or carpentry work can we find, very interesting. and conveintly after his death he rose from his tomb and descended to heaven body and soul, leaving no evidence. I also find the idea of jesus sacrificing himself for mankind ridiculous, He died and got to leave an earth where people lived in poverty and hunger and slaughtered eachother and ascended to his magic kingdom in the sky lol doesnt sound like much of a sacrifice to me. But im sure your right there was definetly a guy born of a virgin who walked on water, turned water to wine, healed the sick, resurections of the dead, and could manipulate nature with the wave of a hand, that obviously is real, lol. Zu quit if you want and when your finished quit again.
    ^Your ignorance is only supplanted by your arrogance.

"A man's got to know his limitations."

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

If you are referring to hot air you have given us evidence of that about 2,597 times.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Dwinsgames

is there ?

care to prove it ....

I want to see it with my own eyes in order to believe this fairy tale thing called air ....

show it to me and I will then believe , why should I have faith in something such as air when I can not see it , everyone claims it exists but I have yet to SEE proof of its existence , show me the proof ...

not idle words of proclamation but visual proof , I have to see it with my own eyes

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Ahhhh...the great "air debate"...lol.

What does it mean to be able to see an object? It means that we can detect the light that is reflected by that object. In the case of very sparse gasses like air, the amount of light reflected (scattered) by the object is very small but still detectable. For example, if you look up at the sky and see that it is blue, you are seeing the air; the blue light is scattered by the air to a greater extent than the shorter wavelengths, so the sky appears more blue than other objects around it.

Now if you were to concentrate the air, it would be much easier to see the light reflected by the air. This is actually possible; air is mostly nitrogen and if you liquify nitrogen, you can see the nitrogen as clearly as one would see any other liquid like water.

Not to mention you can physically feel air. But then I guess some people can "physically feel" Jesus too...lol.

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

The even more awkward moment when Michelle Obama doesn’t visit any victims of the bombing in the same hospital.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

is there ?

care to prove it ....

I want to see it with my own eyes in order to believe this fairy tale thing called air ....

show it to me and I will then believe , why should I have faith in something such as air when I can not see it , everyone claims it exists but I have yet to SEE proof of its existence , show me the proof ...

not idle words of proclamation but visual proof , I have to see it with my own eyes
    I'll tell you what if air is based on faith, stick your head under water and see how long you live. Air is made up of oxygen and nitrogen, if you fill a balloon with air does it expand? we can measure air, we can smell air, we can feel air, come on now.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

I'll tell you what if air is based on faith, stick your head under water and see how long you live. Air is made up of oxygen and nitrogen, if you fill a balloon with air does it expand? we can measure air, we can smell air, we can feel air, come on now.
    You first and remember not to give up. Nobody likes a quitter.
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Dwinsgames

if you fill a soul with the word of Christ it is also noticeably different like your balloon , but I can fill a balloon with other things as well and it will expand ( such as but not limited to sand , water , dirt , BB's exhaust fumes and so on and so on )

lots of things can kill a person if deprived of it or ingested with it we where talking about air , you changed it from that to oxygen ( not the same thing ) ...Just sayin

if you fill a soul with the word of Christ it is also noticeably different like your balloon , but I can fill a balloon with other things as well and it will expand ( such as but not limited to sand , water , dirt , BB's exhaust fumes and so on and so on )

lots of things can kill a person if deprived of it or ingested with it we where talking about air , you changed it from that to oxygen ( not the same thing ) ...Just sayin
    Don't confuse him with facts.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Dwinsgames

WASHINGTON —
    Two U.S. officials say the surviving suspect in the Boston bombings was unarmed when police captured him hiding inside a boat in a neighborhood back yard.
    Authorities originally said they had exchanged gunfire with Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (joh-KHAHR' tsahr-NEYE'-ehv) for more than one hour Friday evening before they were able to subdue him.
    The officials, speaking on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the ongoing investigation, say investigators recovered a 9 mm handgun believed to have been used by Tsarnaev's brother, Tamerlan, from the site of a gun battle Thursday night, which injured a Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority officer. Dzhokhar was believed to have been shot before he escaped.
    The officials tell The Associated Press that no gun was found in the boat. Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis said earlier that shots were fired from inside the boat.

Copyright The Associated Press
    http://www.wtov9.com/news/ap/crime/o...in-boat/nXXCb/

I must ask this ...

huge firefight with the 2 suspects where they supposedly threw pressure cooker bombs at the Police , threw home made hand grenades at them as well , exchanged hundreds of rounds of gunfire back and forth ...

Brother 1 is killed in the process

Brother 2 escapes is found the next day wounded in a boat and another firefight ensues between the suspect and the Police ......

where in the hell are the guns used by these suspects to have a firefight with where is the gun used to kill the cop after they robbed the store if no weapons are found at the boat after removing the suspect ??????

well armed keeps echoing inside my head ( the original official story )

so much about this that just does not make sense to me

I also hear the mothers words echoing in my mind , my sons have been controlled by the FBI for the last 5 years ....

this is a total and complete mess and if the Lawyer is worth a dam this kid has a good chance to walk , so much information has been witnessed on live TV and public perception is not going to line up with actual evidence in the case ...

at one point me and the wife where watching and she went to the bathroom 30 seconds later I yelled out to her shots fired , ( you could hear shots being fired plainly 3 or 4 of them in succession ) then nothing ( wtf where they shooting at ????? )

I believe this case is a train wreck to prove and will leave a jury with more questions than answers

I still can hear them talking about a man they made strip naked to prove he was not strapped with a bomb and then put him in a police vehicle , I still see the man in the dark blue wind breaker and blue wind pants with a stripe down the leg laying spread eagle ( said to be Brother 1 that was killed ) yet laying on the ground his palms are down but every finger is up off the ground ( dead men would not have their fingers off the ground if the rest of the hand is down unless they are stiffs or not dead at all ) ....

I know many believe I am a conspiracy theorist and there is not much I can do about that label other than to not pay attention to what is clear to me to not be the truth and is being force fed the public by the Media and Government ...

I am not claiming any conspiracy , I am pointing out inconsistencies in truth and what we are being told ....

I am claiming we are not being told the whole truth , hell maybe we are not being told any of the truth I just do not know .

what I am telling you is what we seen , what we where told and what actually happened are not one in the same and if that equates in your mind as a conspiracy theorist then I will wear that badge with honor

Boston Bombers Had Only ONE Firearm, a 9mm Ruger Handgun

According to a report published by ABC News, the Boston bombing suspects had only a single firearm – a 9mm Ruger handgun, possibly similar to the one pictured.

The ABC report further theorizes that the suspects shot and killed MIT police officer Sean Collier was an attempt to gain another firearm.

The report further states that it appears now that the brothers used powder from large fireworks to make their homemade bombs, NOT gunpowder normally used in the reloading of ammunition.

According to the ABC article:

Law enforcement sources told ABC News the gun recovered from the scene of the Tsarnaev brothers’ shoot out with police was a Ruger 9 mm semi-automatic handgun. Sources said the gun is in the custody of the Massachusetts State Police lab and that the serial number on the firearm was obliterated.

Investigators have techniques to raise serial numbers after they have been obliterated so they can be read. Investigators would use the serial numbers to conduct urgent traces on the gun to determine where and how it was purchased.

I’m sure anti gunners will find some way to spin this for more gun control.
    http://gunssavelives.net/blog/breaki...ruger-handgun/

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/breaki...ruger-handgun/
    I'm sure it will be a matter of time before fireworks are banned seeing how thats where the boom powder came from.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Dwinsgames

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    I'm sure it will be a matter of time before fireworks are banned seeing how thats where the boom powder came from.

see the post above your last post .... no gun was found inside the boat they took suspect 2 from

Banned Array title="Spike is just really nice">

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Don't confuse him with facts.
    Yes dont confuse me with cold hard facts like a christ filled soul, lol yes you can fill the balloon with many other things that also EXSIST! i'll tell you what why dont you try filling a balloon with faith , see how far you get. Also air is made up of predominatly oxygen and nitrogen, its not changing the subject since oxygen makes up our air, you know the air around the atmosphere that makes life on this planet possible. So please could you tell me more facts Im so intrested to hear more scientific facts from a guy who doesnt think air exsists.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ