Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Explosions at Boston Marathon finish.

Banned Array title="Spike is just really nice">

Re: Explosions at Boston Marathon finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    As long as the bombs were physically planted by someone on foot they should absolutely be able to pinpoint exactly who left them behind....

they should absolutely have images of the perp right now

except there were 27,000 runners in the race and countless thousands of bags of all descriptions being left and picked at the finish line area

I'd say the cops are totally in the dark, and they know it....they are begging for information now...no way to trace a pressure cooker

Bags filled with runners' unclaimed belongings created an eerily empty scene.

maybe the fire wasn't an accident afterall.......how many times do libraries suddenly catch fire?

JFK Presidential Library Closed ‘Indefinitely’ for Investigation Into Fire After Marathon Bombings

Shortly after the Boston Marathon bombings, a fire broke out near a new entrance at the library. Some employees say they heard a blast as the fire started.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1319001

---------------------

Maybe the fire was set to create a distraction somehow for the perp to get away from the area. That’s how it’s done in the movies.

I have more maybe's if you need them

Smashmouth Posting Array title="Seven has much to be proud of"> Seven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    except there were 27,000 runners in the race and countless thousands of bags of all descriptions being left and picked at the finish line area

I'd say the cops are totally in the dark, and they know it....they are begging for information now...no way to trace a pressure cooker

Bags filled with runners' unclaimed belongings created an eerily empty scene.

Not saying it doesn't take work, but nothing here changes my mind. The information is on file all they have to do is find it.

Dwinsgames

seen a pic or a bag sitting beside a mail snorkel box on fox new late last night ( woke up sick as a dog ) they showed the same pic after the explosion after stating this bag may well have been what contained the bomb ...

what I noticed was the devastation all around but the snorkel box ( at least at the distance and angle the photo was taken ) looked just as it had prior to the explosion , no gashes , dents or discoloration to the mail box at all ...

just goes to show you the news media will grab on to anything and try and make a story from it without taking the time to rationalize what they are saying ....

the bag I am talking about was 2 feet from the mailbox no way it destroys so much and totally avoids the closest thing to it ..has anyone else seen these pics ?

Qui dall'inizio Array title="Vincent is on a distinguished road"> Vincent's Avatar

The left hopes its a "white" guy. Be-cuz, like it would be unfair if is was a muzzy...n...n...mean people suck.

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/16/lets...hite_american/
    Tuesday, Apr 16, 2013 07:24 PM EDT
    Let’s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American
    There is a double standard: White terrorists are dealt with as lone wolves, Islamists are existential threats
    By David Sirota

As we now move into the official Political Aftermath period of the Boston bombing — the period that will determine the long-term legislative fallout of the atrocity — the dynamics of privilege will undoubtedly influence the nation’s collective reaction to the attacks. That’s because privilege tends to determine: 1) which groups are — and are not — collectively denigrated or targeted for the unlawful actions of individuals; and 2) how big and politically game-changing the overall reaction ends up being.

This has been most obvious in the context of recent mass shootings. In those awful episodes, a religious or ethnic minority group lacking such privilege would likely be collectively slandered and/or targeted with surveillance or profiling (or worse) if some of its individuals comprised most of the mass shooters. However, white male privilege means white men are not collectively denigrated/targeted for those shootings — even though most come at the hands of white dudes.

Likewise, in the context of terrorist attacks, such privilege means white non-Islamic terrorists are typically portrayed not as representative of whole groups or ideologies, but as “lone wolf” threats to be dealt with as isolated law enforcement matters. Meanwhile, non-white or developing-world terrorism suspects are often reflexively portrayed as representative of larger conspiracies, ideologies and religions that must be dealt with as systemic threats — the kind potentially requiring everything from law enforcement action to military operations to civil liberties legislation to foreign policy shifts.

“White privilege is knowing that even if the bomber turns out to be white, no one will call for your group to be profiled as terrorists as a result, subjected to special screening or threatened with deportation,” writes author Tim Wise. “White privilege is knowing that if this bomber turns out to be white, the United States government will not bomb whatever corn field or mountain town or stale suburb from which said bomber came, just to ensure that others like him or her don’t get any ideas. And if he turns out to be a member of the Irish Republican Army we won’t bomb Dublin. And if he’s an Italian-American Catholic we won’t bomb the Vatican.”

Because of these undeniable and pervasive double standards, the specific identity of the Boston Marathon bomber (or bombers) is not some minor detail — it will almost certainly dictate what kind of governmental, political and societal response we see in the coming weeks. That means regardless of your particular party affiliation, if you care about everything from stopping war to reducing the defense budget to protecting civil liberties to passing immigration reform, you should hope the bomber was a white domestic terrorist. Why? Because only in that case will privilege work to prevent the Boston attack from potentially undermining progress on those other issues.

To know that’s true is to simply consider how America reacts to different kinds of terrorism.

Though FBI data show fewer terrorist plots involving Muslims than terrorist plots involving non-Muslims, America has mobilized a full-on war effort exclusively against the prospect of Islamic terrorism. Indeed, the moniker “War on Terrorism” has come to specifically mean “War on Islamic Terrorism,” involving everything from new laws like the Patriot Act, to a new torture regime, to new federal agencies like the Transportation Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security, to wars in Iraq and Afghanistan to mass surveillance of Muslim communities.

By contrast, even though America has seen a consistent barrage of attacks from domestic non-Islamic terrorists, the privilege and double standards baked into our national security ideologies means those attacks have resulted in no systemic action of the scope marshaled against foreign terrorists. In fact, it has been quite the opposite — according to Darryl Johnson, the senior domestic terrorism analyst at the Department of Homeland Security, the conservative movement backlash to merely reporting the rising threat of such domestic terrorism resulted in DHS seriously curtailing its initiatives against that particular threat. (Irony alert: When it comes specifically to fighting white non-Muslim domestic terrorists, the right seems to now support the very doctrine it criticized Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry for articulating — the doctrine that sees fighting terrorism as primarily “an intelligence-gathering, law-enforcement, public-diplomacy effort” and not something more systemic.)

Enter the Boston bombing. Coming at the very moment the U.S. government is planning to withdraw from Afghanistan, considering cuts to the Pentagon budget, discussing civil liberties principles and debating landmark immigration legislation, the attack could easily become the fulcrum of all of those contentious policy debates — that is, depending on the demographic profile of the assailant.

If recent history is any guide, if the bomber ends up being a white anti-government extremist, white privilege will likely mean the attack is portrayed as just an isolated incident — one that has no bearing on any larger policy debates. Put another way, white privilege will work to not only insulate whites from collective blame, but also to insulate the political debate from any fallout from the attack.

It will probably be much different if the bomber ends up being a Muslim and/or a foreigner from the developing world. As we know from our own history, when those kind of individuals break laws in such a high-profile way, America often cites them as both proof that entire demographic groups must be targeted, and that therefore a more systemic response is warranted. At that point, it’s easy to imagine conservatives citing Boston as a reason to block immigration reform defense spending cuts and the Afghan War withdrawal and to further expand surveillance and other encroachments on civil liberties.

If that sounds hard to believe, just look at yesterday’s comments by right-wing radio host Laura Ingraham, whose talking points often become Republican Party doctrine. Though authorities haven’t even identified a suspect in the Boston attack, she (like other conservatives) seems to already assume the assailant is foreign, and is consequently citing the attack as rationale to slam the immigration reform bill.

The same Laura Ingraham, of course, was one of the leading voices criticizing the Department of Homeland Security for daring to even report on right-wing domestic terrorism. In that sense, she perfectly embodies the double standard that, more than anything, will determine the long-term political impact of the Boston bombing.
    http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=20&dateline=127519049  3

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
    but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln

Not saying it doesn't take work, but nothing here changes my mind. The information is on file all they have to do is find it.

'SOMEONE KNOWS': FBI Appeals to Public for Help in Search for Bomber

Hunt for suspects, motives in Boston bombing is 'wide open,' authorities say

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/17...ins-wide-open/

----------------

lots of pics of black bags showing up, I guess you have to start somewhere

JΞSTΞR™ @th3j35t3r
    Hello cutey pie. Nice ruck you got there >> i.imgur.com/OvRBupt.jpg #boston cc: @FBIPressOffice

check out all these crowd pics

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA
    Last edited by Spike; 04-17-2013 at 01:12 PM.

then there's still these

Dwinsgames

then there's still these

those are the pics I was talking about ....

note the condition of the Snorkel Box before and after the explosion , no way in hell a bomb full of nails and ball bearings blows up that close to the mail box does all the damage it did and do nothing to the mail box 2 feet away , yet the media wants you to believe they have a scoop in pics showing the " bomb"

I am not trying to start a conspiracy theory just pointing out 1 of two things

either

1) the media people are down right idiots

OR

2) they think we are idiots

those blasts would have literally pummeled that mail box ( that amount of force ) would have had nails tear through that mailbox and the bearings would have created massive dents ( may even have ripped the entire side off the box ) yet it remains not only intact but seemingly unscathed ... if that was the bomb siting there in the first pic no way the second pic looks as such ...

if a bomb is in the pic I would suggest looking about 20 feet to the left against the retaining fence ( that something there may be the actual bomb )

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post

note the condition of the Snorkel Box before and after the explosion , no way in hell a bomb full of nails and ball bearings blows up that close to the mail box does all the damage it did and do nothing to the mail box 2 feet away , yet the media wants you to believe they have a scoop in pics showing the " bomb"

those blasts would have literally pummeled that mail box ( that amount of force ) would have had nails tear through that mailbox and the bearings would have created massive dents ( may even have ripped the entire side off the box ) yet it remains not only intact but seemingly unscathed ... if that was the bomb siting there in the first pic no way the second pic looks as such ...
    Everything you say makes sense, but the blast point is right around there - I think those pics are of the second bomb further down the street, not the one at the finish line.

here's the investigators looking at the scene.

note the steel grating (around the tree)

Bear in mind what a shaped charge explosion would be - all the damage was done down low, thus all the leg amputations

maybe like old claymores with the "face this end toward the enemy" direction thing - not a spherical explosion

this is the finish line

CNN: Suspect believed to be identified in bombing

BOSTON (WHDH) -- CNN is reporting that investigators believe they have identified a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings.

A source told CNN the breakthrough came from analyzing video from Lord and Taylor, a department store located near the scene of the second explosion. Video from a Boston television station also contributed to the progress, a source told CNN.

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/l...ed-in-bombing/

Authorities arrest suspect in Boston bombings

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/17/us...html?hpt=hp_t1
    Last edited by Spike; 04-17-2013 at 01:38 PM.

CNN is pointing to this guy

oh for the love of shit

now CNN is now backing off

No arrests made yet in Boston bomb investigation, government and law enforcement sources tell @Reuters

the scum sucking media is pissing their pants again trying to be "first"

I miss the good old days of TASS

the Soviets never acted this way with news

FBI:

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

FBI:

^ From the "journalism 101" dept...
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Got a suspision CNN is being fed their information from someone high up in Homeland Security. Got a further suspision that Homeland Security desperately wants to link this attack to homegrown "right wing extremists".

They may or may not be accurate. But I really don't think that's important to the powers that are driving the rumors. As long as the true perps are in doubt things are going to be shaded in a way the White House gets the most political gain.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

I'm not suggesting the powers that be had any complicity in the actual act of terrorism. I'm just suggesting that as long as the case is unsolved this White House and director of Homeland Security will use it for their political gain the best they can.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

I guess they have eliminated the possibility that Bush was the culprit? Was he in the Boston area on the weekend?

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    Got a suspision CNN is being fed their information from someone high up in Homeland Security. Got a further suspision that Homeland Security desperately wants to link this attack to homegrown "right wing extremists".

They may or may not be accurate. But I really don't think that's important to the powers that are driving the rumors. As long as the true perps are in doubt things are going to be shaded in a way the White House gets the most political gain.
    Like Janet Napolitano?
    She's the only one who's been saying stuff that disagrees with everyone else, and she has an established record for making up her own "facts".
    / "I want to saaay..."
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    Like Janet Napolitano?

She's the only one who's been saying stuff that disagrees with everyone else, and she has an established record for making up her own "facts".
    And Bingo was her name-o

Senior Member Array title="steeldawg is a jewel in the rough">

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    I'm not suggesting the powers that be had any complicity in the actual act of terrorism. I'm just suggesting that as long as the case is unsolved this White House and director of Homeland Security will use it for their political gain the best they can.
    I dont see how an unsolved bombing in one of our major cities is going to be used as a political adantage? I think the feds are feeding the exact information they want reported, why would they give information to the media on a suspect if they were tracking said suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by steeldawg View Post
    I dont see how an unsolved bombing in one of our major cities is going to be used as a political adantage?
    Don't worry. If you don't... you will.

I think the feds are feeding the exact information they want reported, why would they give information to the media on a suspect if they were tracking said suspect.
    I think you're right on this part.

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post

if a bomb is in the pic I would suggest looking about 20 feet to the left against the retaining fence ( that something there may be the actual bomb )
    Just to play Belichick's advocate here, the mailbox might be reinforced with the specific purpose of making it bomb-proof. It would certainly be within reason to design a mailbox that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    Just to play Belichick's advocate here, the mailbox might be reinforced with the specific purpose of making it bomb-proof. It would certainly be within reason to design a mailbox that way.
    I was also thinking that somehow the charge might have been shaped. If it was a pressure cooker, There's not that much room in those, and you'd put all your projectiles around the explosive, in the direction you want it to go. Explosions don't do much damage. It's the shrapnel that does the damage.

CNN: Suspect believed to be identified in bombing

BOSTON (WHDH) -- CNN is reporting that investigators believe they have identified a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings.
    Like I said all day yesterday, the feds know who it is. Or at the very least what he looks like. They have probably had this information since mere hours after the explosion. They're trying to gather more intel without spooking their suspect which is why they are asking the public for information. This is standard stuff.

Like I said all day yesterday, the feds know who it is. Or at the very least what he looks like. They have probably had this information since mere hours after the explosion. They're trying to gather more intel without spooking their suspect which is why they are asking the public for information. This is standard stuff.
    OK - I believe you

but they have been putting out so many false "leaks" it could be anyone in those pics

Qui dall'inizio Array title="Vincent is on a distinguished road"> Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    Yeah, I find it hard to believe that the U.S. would align themselves with a group that's responsible for the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil and whose leader is now a pile of shark shit at the bottom of the Indian Ocean.

WND should come with a disclaimer that it's to be read for entertainment purposes only.
    Yes, it is difficult to believe that we have aligned ourselves with the 9/11 perps. What happened in Behgazi? How is it that the muslim brotherhood have taken Egypt? With that as a backdrop, why would we NOT side with al-qaeda against Assad? This "administration" has been consistent in their support of radical islam, if nothing else.

Most of what unfolds daily is hard to believe, and were it not for the non-MSM sources we'd have even less insight than we have. But I digress.

Apparently Assad didn't get the memo...

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...-in-syria?lite
    Assad says West will pay for backing al Qaeda in Syria
    By Mariam Karouny and Dominic Evans, Reuters April 17, 2013

President Bashar Assad accused the West on Wednesday of supporting al Qaeda militants in Syria's civil war and warned they would turn against their backers and strike "in the heart of Europe and the United States."

Assad also launched his strongest criticism yet of neighboring Jordan for allowing thousands of fighters to cross the border to join a conflict he insisted his forces would win and save Syria from destruction.

"We have no choice but victory. If we don't win, Syria will be finished and I don't think this is a choice for any citizen in Syria," the defiant president said in a television interview.

Assad's forces have been fighting back across the country against rebels who have taken control of much of rural Syria and seized a provincial capital in March for the first time in two years of fighting.

The conflict started with mainly peaceful demonstrations but descended into a civil war in which the United Nations says at least 70,000 people have been killed. Islamist militants have emerged as the most potent of the anti-Assad rebels.

Drawing parallels with Western support for anti-Soviet fighters in Afghanistan in the 1980s, some of whom later formed the al Qaeda organization which attacked the United States in September 2011, Assad said Washington and Europe would regret supporting rebels in Syria.

"The West paid heavily for funding al Qaeda in its early stages in Afghanistan. Today it is supporting it in Syria, Libya and other places, and will pay a heavy price later in the heart of Europe and the United States," he told al-Ikhbariya channel.

"The truth is, what is happening is that we are mainly facing extremist forces," Assad added.

He was speaking a week after Syria's rebel al-Nusra Front, one of the most effective rebel forces battling his troops, formally pledged allegiance to al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahri.
    Slideshow: Syria uprising

The United States has designated the Nusra Front a terrorist organization and has sought to bolster rival rebel forces to counter the influence of the Islamists, training fighters in neighboring Jordan and allowing arms shipments to them.

In some of his toughest comments against Jordan, Assad said Syria's southern neighbor had allowed thousands of fighters with military gear to cross into Syria to join the fight, and warned that the conflict could spread to Jordanian territory.

"The fire will not stop at our border and everybody knows that Jordan is exposed as Syria is," he said.

He said Syria had sent a security envoy to Amman in recent weeks to inquire about the fighters and reports of rebel training camps but he was met with "complete denial" of any Jordanian role in either issue.

The United States will send 200 troops to Jordan in the coming weeks to help the kingdom boost its defenses in the face of a "deteriorating situation" in Syria, Jordanian Minister of State for Information Mohammad al-Momani told Reuters.

Rebels say U.S. officers in Jordan have been training groups of anti-Assad fighters from Damascus and the southern province of Deraa - where fighting has intensified in recent weeks and rebels have made gains.

"It's not possible to believe that thousands enter Syria with their gear (from Jordan) when Jordan is able to stop or arrest a single person carrying a simple weapon for resistance in Palestine," Assad said.
    Copyright 2013 Thomson Reuters

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    I guess they have eliminated the possibility that Bush was the culprit? Was he in the Boston area on the weekend?
    No, but he lives just 45 miles from that explosion last night. It was probably Cheney behind Boston as a distraction.
    http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=20&dateline=127519049  3

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
    but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln

OK - I believe you

but they have been putting out so many false "leaks" it could be anyone in those pics

You're absolutely right there. Every news source has pointed to to a different guy in a hundred different photos. Modern day journalism sucks. That's why I pay no mind to the vast majority of reports that come out after something like this and draw my own conclusions based on my own experience. More often than not news sources are just taking stabs in the dark, no different than you or I.

And to any Officer leaking information unless it's intentionally done by his department or authorized by federal authorities, shame on him. While I agree we as citizens have a right to know what's going on we can all wait a few days if the cops know something and need to keep it under wraps for the sake of the investigation. HOPEFULLY a lot of this leaked info is false and has some sort of strategy behind it. Not just some rogue cop trying to get brownie points with the Herald or a fed trying to repay some debt to a reporter at CNN. I fucking despise the media.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

TheBlaze EXCLUSIVE: Saudi student connected to Boston Marathon bombing set to be deported under “Security related grounds” connected to terrorist activities

UPDATE 10:50am ET: Joel Cheatwood, President & Chief Creative Officer for TheBlaze, told Glenn on the radio show: “Just got a note from one of our investigative reporters that she has been told that there is now discussion that they may not allow this man to be deported.”

On radio this morning, Glenn broke the news that Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the Saudi Student who was reported as a person of interest in the Boston Marathon bombing, is set to be deported under section 212 3B – “Security and related grounds” – “Terrorist activities”.

An FBI source has told TheBlaze that the Saudi Student was “taken into custody”. This means, when we he was reported as a person of interest, he was actually a suspect the entire time.

An “event”, or file, was created on the student three days ago. The file contains his deportation record and the reason he is being deported. According to ICE the reason is section 212 3B –”Security and related grounds” – “Terrorist activities”. The student’s visa has been revoked.

The FBI said a file was started “just in case he was found to be connected to the crime,” however, the file shows he was scheduled to be deported. This was not precautionary, it was listed as “orders.” The file was immediately classified. Sources are telling TheBlaze the deportation order will be classified as well – requiring a FOIA to access it.

One agent told TheBlaze he believes a “voluntary” departure has been signed – that means the Saudi student could be out of the country as early as today. While the official story was going to be “he wanted to go home,” the student was actually being deported.

TheBlaze has been told that by a source that this “looks like they were trying to make this a ‘lone wolf’ crime, so the Saudi government would be spared embarrassment and the U.S. would avoid explaining how a terror cell was active when we had AQ on the run.”

One source at the FBI and another at the Saudi Embassy referred to the student as connected to an important Saudi family.
    http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/18/...st-activities/

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

You're absolutely right there. Every news source has pointed to to a different guy in a hundred different photos. Modern day journalism sucks. That's why I pay no mind to the vast majority of reports that come out after something like this and draw my own conclusions based on my own experience. More often than not news sources are just taking stabs in the dark, no different than you or I.

And to any Officer leaking information unless it's intentionally done by his department or authorized by federal authorities, shame on him. While I agree we as citizens have a right to know what's going on we can all wait a few days if the cops know something and need to keep it under wraps for the sake of the investigation. HOPEFULLY a lot of this leaked info is false and has some sort of strategy behind it. Not just some rogue cop trying to get brownie points with the Herald or a fed trying to repay some debt to a reporter at CNN. I fucking despise the media.
    ayep, the FBI pretty much already told the media to shut their pie-holes

(although I take offense with you dumping me in with the media's stabs in the dark - I'm better than that!)

Marathon terror investigators may release video to public

The lead investigators of the Boston Marathon terror attack are at federal offices right now to meet and discuss whether to release a surveillance video to the public for help in identifying people in the video, an official said.

No decision has been made yet on whether to release it, said Christina DiIorio-Sterling of the U.S. Attorney’s office..

She cautioned against speculation about possible suspects and packages in images of the Marathon crowds. Today, the New York Post printed photos of two men — widely circulated on the Internet — that the paper said have been e-mailed to law enforcement.

“Unless someone from the media is in possession of a photo from the FBI, they should consider it not credible,” DiIorio-Sterling said.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion...ideo_to_public

Quote Originally Posted by steeldawg View Post
    I dont see how an unsolved bombing in one of our major cities is going to be used as a political adantage? I think the feds are feeding the exact information they want reported, why would they give information to the media on a suspect if they were tracking said suspect.
    Since Janet Napolitino has become director of Homeland Security she has made a point to single out "Right Wing Extremism" as the most dangerous terrosit threat our country faces.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...mism/?page=all

She wont hesitate to brand discharged veterans or people of a conservative bent as terrorist. But when Nidal Malik Hasan massacres in the name of Allah at Ft. Hood our government catergorizes it as "Workplace violence".

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion...6EQmoxkv6cROCI
    Last edited by zulater; 04-18-2013 at 01:31 PM.