Thread: "your" kids belong to everyone.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

"your" kids belong to everyone.

This is how the loony left thinks of your kids and what's wrong with our education system. The real problem is, of course, the exact opposite; It's the fact that parents don't take charge of their kids' education that we have failing students *despite* the outrageous price tag.
    This soft- head has the audacity to up the ante in front of everybody. Your kids aren't yours, they belong to everybody.
    /collectivism is a mental disorder
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Re: "your" kids belong to everyone.

Too bad everyone didn't chip in for the hospital bill.

Can't fix stupid.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Wrong, your kids belong to you!

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

"It takes a village to raise a child". Ladies & gentlemen, the village idiot.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

She has a lisp instead of lesbian glasses like most of the others on that network.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Lisp?

I see her lips moving but all I hear is farting sounds.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    Lisp?

I see her lips moving but all I hear is farting sounds.
    It's called queef.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

And BTW, how much "Investing" is enough? Public education is just another area where money goes to die. With the taxes we pay, our kids should be the smartest on the planet.

The government answer is always more money. I say you have enough money, clean up your act and TEACH THE KIDS! Not your BS!

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

The sad thing is, shes a professor at Tulane....these are the types of people shaping the young minds of tomorrow.

Formerly TheWarden86 Array title="NJarhead has much to be proud of"> NJarhead's Avatar

*facepalm*

I hear "what this country needs is..." all the time. Well, now I want to chime in on that. What this country needs is either more conservative educators to counter the brainwashing of our youth, or more neutral educators to prevent brainwashing all-together. The left is recruiting "our children" in the classrooms at an alarming rate. They prey on the impressionable mind. It's sick and it's pathetic.

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

I thought everyone's kids actually belong to the state agency called The Department of Human Services (DHS for short) ? When anyone can simply just call in and say, "anonymously ", your mistreating your kids (without prof) and the state can then come snatch them immediately. Now that's power.