Thread: 2013 Steeler Fan Blitz Draft Day Tailgate

Senior Member Array title="Stlrs4Life is an unknown quantity at this point"> Stlrs4Life's Avatar

Thumbs up 2013 Steeler Fan Blitz Draft Day Tailgate

All SU members attending this years Fan Blitz are welcome to our tailgate. At one time this was a Steeler Nation Staple! I will bring a grill and some supplies. I will be bringing some hamburgers to grill. BYOB. If you would like to grill something else, bring it to the tailgate. So come by and say hi, and talk about the draft, what you liked about it, and what you didn't like about it. We will be in Gold Lot #2 under the bridges in case of rain or cover from the Hot Sun! Don't laugh, we have had a few get sunburned on Draft day before. Lots open at (am, tailgate starts at 9am sharp! Look for me in a white GMC Sierra Crew Cab, call me if yas get lost 724-651-9626. Ask for Dom. Hope to see yas there!

More info:

Steelers’ fans can kick off the NFL season at the 2013 Steelers Fan Blitz, presented by Xfinity, on Saturday, April 27, from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. at Heinz Field.

Tickets are $12 for adults and $5 for children 12 and under and are on sale now at [URL="http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/16004A3782AC22B6"]Ticketmaster[/URL="http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/16004A3782AC22B6"] and the Steelers Sideline Stores at:
    * Westmoreland Mall
    * Monroeville Mall
    * Pittsburgh Mills
    * Premium Outlets at Grove City
    * South Hills Village

Tickets will also be on sale the day of the Fan Blitz at the Steelers Ticket Office at Gate B of Heinz Field beginning at 10 a.m. All fans must use Gate B to enter Heinz Field.
    • Current and former Steelers players will be on hand to sign autographs in eight locations throughout Heinz Field, with a complete list available closer to the event.
    • The Steelers 2013 No. 1 Draft Choice will be on hand and will address the fans.
    • The Central Blood Bank will hold a Blood Drive in the North Club Lounge during the event. All pre-registered fans donating blood will receive free admission to this year's event. To schedule an appointment for the Steelers Fan Blitz Blood Drive, please [URL="http://donateblood.centralbloodbank.org/itxm/mobile_scheduler/bdc_schedule.php?page=city&did=59109"]click here[/URL="http://donateblood.centralbloodbank.org/itxm/mobile_scheduler/bdc_schedule.php?page=city&did=59109"].
    • A Youth Skill Sessions for kids in grades 1-8 will be held on the playing field.
    • Fans can attempt field goals on the playing field.
    • Live coverage of Day 3 of the 2013 NFL Draft will be broadcast.
    • Steely McBeam will meet and greet fans.
    • SpongeBob Squarepants will be appearing in the East Club Lounge.
    • Register to win great prizes, including tickets to Steelers home games, from the Xfinity Prize Tent in the South Plaza. Test your passing skills at the Xfinity Quarterback Challenge for a chance to win four tickets to Steelers regular season home opener. Stop by the Xfinity Mobile Tour featuring interactive games and entertainment along with the latest technology from Xfinity.
    • Game Faces will offer free face painting in the West Concourse, South Plaza and FedEx Great Hall.
    • Interactive elements for kids will be available in the East Club Lounge. Games and contests will also be featured in the East Club Lounge for "Draftniks" to participate. ESPN will have an iPad Display and fans can also visit the Starz Photo Booth. WDVE-FM will be broadcasting live throughout the day.
    • Fans can visit the Steelers Locker Room and try on one of the player's equipment. Steelers Digest will be set up in the locker room as well, and fans can subscribe taking advantage of the Draft Day special.

For more information call 412-697-7713.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I'd be a Professional Football Player, and you Damn well better believe, I'd be a Pittsburgh Steeler!"

Pennsylvanian at heart Array title="steelpinstripe87 will become famous soon enough"> steelpinstripe87's Avatar

Re: 2013 Steeler Fan Blitz Draft Day Tailgate

I live in Pittsburgh now, so I WILL BE THERE!!
    MAR, May 2012