Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Interview with an ex Muslim. "Islam is a cult"

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Re: Interview with an ex Muslim. "Islam is a cult"

Quote Originally Posted by steeldawg View Post
    And im a bigot how?
    You're prejudiced against pretty much all religions, me, just one.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Sharia in action in Kuwait: Parliament approves death penalty for insulting Allah

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/04/sh...ing-allah.html

"Islam is a religion of tolerance, peace and acceptance, but that doesn’t mean it should be stepped on." This is the kind of law that the foes of the freedom of speech, of which there are many, are trying to bring to the West.

"Kuwait Parliament Approves Death Penalty for Insulting God," by Fiona MacDonald and Dahlia Kholaif for Bloomberg, April 3 (thanks to Paul):

Kuwait’s parliament approved a law imposing the death penalty on any Muslim who insults God, his prophets, messengers, Prophet Mohammad’s wives or the Koran, in any form of expression, if they don’t repent.
    The bill, which adds articles to Kuwait’s penal code, was passed today by 40 lawmakers, including all Cabinet ministers present, and rejected by five Shiite Muslims as well as one liberal lawmaker.

“Islam is a religion of tolerance, peace and acceptance, but that doesn’t mean it should be stepped on,” lawmaker Ali al-Deqbasi told the house before the vote. AbdulHamid Dashti, who voted against the bill, said the law “should be broadened to criminalize those who insult all beliefs and faiths.”

According to the law, judges must give defendants the option of repenting, which, if taken, reduces the sentence to at least five years in prison and a fine of 10,000 dinars ($36,000). Non-Muslims will be sentenced to 10 years in prison if convicted of violating the law, which will take effect after signed by the emir and then published in the Official Gazette within a month of parliamentary approval.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenf...slamic-racism/

When Tuaregs and Islamists swarmed in to seize Northern Mali, one of the old grievances animating their campaign was slavery. The Tuaregs were not former slaves, they were, and in some cases still are, slaveholders.

The French invasion of Northern Mali, liberating towns and villages under Islamist rule, was a historical echo of the original French emancipation of Tuareg slaves back in the colonial period. Despite French efforts, the Tuareg did their best to hang on to their slaves and Muslim Tuareg still continue to hold thousands of slaves in Northern Mali.

Mali is not unique. The Sudanese genocide was given theological and political force by the attitude that Arabs and Muslims had the natural right to a superior position over African Animists and Christians. And today Omar Hassan al-Bashir, the Butcher of Sudan, continues to enjoy the support of the Muslim world despite being indicted for genocide by the International Criminal Court.

The supporters of the Muslim world’s campaign to displace the indigenous Jewish population of Israel in favor of the Arab colonists and settlers casually accuse Israel of apartheid. Every year Israeli Apartheid Week is held on college campuses in an attempt to compare Israel’s refusal to allow Hamas terrorists access to its territory with racial discrimination.

But racial Apartheid is very much a reality in the Muslim world. The same Muslim students who show up to denounce Israel as an apartheid state often come from countries where there is true apartheid when it comes to black skin.

In North Africa, the Haratin, a Berber word meaning dark skin, are the remnants of the indigenous African population. Many are still enslaved. Others live apart from mainstream society, forced into degrading or difficult occupations.

Mauritania is the country with the world’s largest proportion of slaves. There hundreds of thousands of Haratin serve the Bidhan, the so-called “White Moors”. The Bidhan pass on the Haratin as property from generation to generation. And even those who are not legally property face a grim life.

In the 80s, Mauritania ethnically cleansed tens of thousands of Africans from its territory. Even Human Rights Watch stated, “It is fair to say that the Mauritanian government practices undeclared apartheid and severely discriminates on the basis of race.”

The best kept secrets of the Muslim world include large populations of former African slaves in places like Pakistan, Iraq and Turkey. While Africans in Israel are not descended from slaves, Afro-Arabs, Afro-Turks and African-Pakistanis are living reminders of a Muslim slave trade that sometimes still lingers on.

The site of the world’s greatest slave rebellion was in Basra, Iraq, where half-a-million African slaves rose against the might of the Arab Abbasid Empire.

- - - Updated - - -

The Zanj rebellion was brutally suppressed, but its legacy lives on in the modern day city of Basra where hundreds of thousands of Afro-Iraqis live as a despised minority taunted with the slur “Abd” or Slave. That same Arabic word is often widely applied to black people in the Middle East.

While Muslim propagandists have exploited the legacy of slavery in the United States to win black converts, slavery in the Muslim world began long before the United States and ended a century later.

President Abraham Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation in 1862. By contrast, Saudi Arabia only abolished slavery in 1962. That same year Yemen abolished slavery and the United Arab Emirates abolished slavery a year later.

Saudi Arabia’s ruling family did not embark on this course out of the goodness of their hearts, but under pressure from President Kennedy, at a time when the House of Saud did not yet have the United States economy and its foreign policy in a headlock. The abolition of slavery was a compromise. Kennedy had wanted representative government and civil rights. He had to settle for a belated emancipation.

Slavery has been officially abolished; unofficially it lingers on. There is still a silent unofficial slave trade that is carried on and leading Saudi clerics have insisted that slavery is a part of Islam. Saudis living abroad are often discovered to have domestic workers who live like slaves leading to criminal cases.

The situation is worst in North Africa where Arab colonization largely displaced and suppressed the indigenous peoples, like the Nubians in Egypt. Ethnically cleansed to make way for the Lake Nasser project, Egyptian Nubians have, like so many other North African indigenous peoples, been reduced to a persecuted minority within their own land.

Some may argue that Islamic slavery, like Islamic terrorism, has nothing to do with Islam, and yet the rationale for racial slavery can be found in the Koran and the Hadiths which discuss Mohammed’s trade in black slaves.

Al-Tabari wrote that, “Noah prayed that the hair of Ham’s descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem’s, the latter would enslave them.” This theological justification provided a religious manifest destiny for the Arab conquests and acts of ethnic cleansing in Africa.

The great Muslim historian Ibn Khaldun justified slavery by relegating black people to the rank of animals, writing, “The only people who accept slavery are the Negroes, owing to their low degree of humanity and proximity to the animal stage.”

The legacy of Islam makes the permanent abolition of slavery and racism impossible. Egypt and its Mamaluk slave empire fell in the 19th century and British attempts to abolish slavery appeared to have done the job, but the new Muslim Brotherhood constitution dropped the old ban on slavery. Mauritania officially outlawed slavery numerous times, but it still widely persists. Saudi Arabia abolished slavery, but its elite families, of whom the Hadiths say, Allah chose the Arabs above all others and chose the Quraysh above the Arabs, still fall back into their old habits even in the West.

The oil-rich tyrannies at the heart of the Islamic Gulf are maintained by armies of slave laborers with few rights. The skyscrapers of Dubai and Doha are built with the blood of thousands of foreign workers who are paid a pittance and are only allowed to leave with the approval of their masters.

Ali al-Ahmed, a leading Saudi scholar and the director of the Institute for Gulf Affairs, put it bluntly in Foreign Policy magazine. “Blacks, who make up around 10 percent of the population, are banned from judgeships — as are women and Muslims who observe a different version of the faith — because the monarchy’s religious tradition still views blacks as slaves, other Muslims as heretics, and women as half human. There is only one word to describe such a system: Apartheid.”

While Saudi money goes to sponsor propaganda that accuses Israel of Apartheid for fighting Saudi-backed terrorist groups, the brutal kingdom continues an ancient policy of slavery and repression.

And in North Africa, African migrants look to the West to escape racism in lands colonized by Islam. “Arabs hate black people. And that is not from today, it is in their blood,” a young African man named Aboubakr says. “Blacks have no rights here.”

Senior Member Array title="steeldawg is a jewel in the rough">

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    You're prejudiced against pretty much all religions, me, just one.
    how am i prejudice against religions. Prejudice would imply that i make a judgement about the religion before knowing the facts about it. Its actually the contrary i base my opinions about a religion based on its doctrines. Just because i do not believe what a religion believes does not make me prejudice.

how am i prejudice against religions. Prejudice would imply that i make a judgement about the religion before knowing the facts about it. Its actually the contrary i base my opinions about a religion based on its doctrines. Just because i do not believe what a religion believes does not make me prejudice.
    Dawg going back to the beggining of this thread, when I cited attrocity after attrocity commited in the name of "Allah". when I pointed out how rather than arguing about gays right to get married Sharia law condemns them to death, you lump all religions into the same "nutpile", marking an equivillance that to me doesn't come close to existing.

So to me your lumping all religions into one crazy little nutpile, so to speak, makes you a bigot against people of faith.

I'm against hating fanaticism that cloaks itself in the name God. But people have the right to their views, even hatefull views, so that I can tolerate. I'm talking Westboro Baptist church type idiots.

But when that fanaticism and hate manifest's itself in the form of murder, rape, enslavement, the denial of others right to exist or exist freely without persecution and pain. When a supposed religion imposes a death penalty on those that choose freely to leave their so called faith, then this is a different category and the other religions of this world don't deserved to be lumped in to the same category. Which you have repeatedly tried to do, as is the liberal mantra.

Which is why we'll always be in danger from radical Islam. Because until you address the beast for what it is, rather than excusing it for what it isn't ( religion) it will continue to hide behind the same cloak that governs reasonable religious redress and tear apart the very fabric of humanity.

Those that deny what Islam is, what danger it brings to the world and try to equivilate it to normal religions are as dangerous as the fantics that kill, rape, and maim in the name of Allah themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    Dawg going back to the beggining of this thread, when I cited attrocity after attrocity commited in the name of "Allah". when I pointed out how rather than arguing about gays right to get married Sharia law condemns them to death, you lump all religions into the same "nutpile", marking an equivillance that to me doesn't come close to existing.

So to me your lumping all religions into one crazy little nutpile, so to speak, makes you a bigot against people of faith.

I'm against hating fanaticism that cloaks itself in the name God. But people have the right to their views, even hatefull views, so that I can tolerate. I'm talking Westboro Baptist church type idiots.

But when that fanaticism and hate manifest's itself in the form of murder, rape, enslavement, the denial of others right to exist or exist freely without persecution and pain. When a supposed religion imposes a death penalty on those that choose freely to leave their so called faith, then this is a different category and the other religions of this world don't deserved to be lumped in to the same category. Which you have repeatedly tried to do, as is the liberal mantra.

Which is why we'll always be in danger from radical Islam. Because until you address the beast for what it is, rather than excusing it for what it isn't ( religion) it will continue to hide behind the same cloak that governs reasonable religious redress and tear apart the very fabric of humanity.

Those that deny what Islam is, what danger it brings to the world and try to equivilate it to normal religions are as dangerous as the fantics that kill, rape, and maim in the name of Allah themselves.
    thats not bigotry, i think all religions are nuts based on the fact that they believe in a spiritual world. If i was a bigot that would mean i would treat all people of religion with contempt based on prejudice, which i dont. I simply look at religious doctrine and regard the certainty they feed to about things they couldnt possibly know anything about as falsehoods and lies. Just because i think what you believe is not true doesnt mean im a bigot. And all those things you list, maybe you should take a look at the history of christinaity also because it covers all of those. Also i didnt lump all religions in as the same as islam, I said i think they are all nuts. I certainly dont think the buddhist religion is a violent but there alot of things its speaks of that i dont agree with or could possibly know, such as karma, rebirth, gods, hells, hungry ghost, animals share space with humans but are another life, theses are the parallels between the religions that unite them as nuts in my book, the knowledge of things unknown.

Australia: Muslim rapist wins right to appeal over cultural differences

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law...-1226610493724

AN AFGHAN refugee who argued cultural differences led him to rape a drunken girl has won a bid to appeal against a 14-year jail term.
    Esmatullah Sharifi, 31, was given a total 11-year non-parole term for two rapes committed within days of each other in December 2008.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/04/au...fferences.html

Here's an article explaining why it's legal under Islamic law to own sex slaves and commit rape. This isn't about 100 years ago, it's valid today.

Islam isn't a religion, it's a disease.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

theses are the parallels between the religions that unite them as nuts in my book, the knowledge of things unknown.
    But all the clergy from all religions agree that there is a God. Isn't it foolish to ignore the people who's whole lives are dedicated to understanding this?
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

http://nation.foxnews.com/religion/2...ious-extremism

A U.S. Army training instructor listed Evangelical Christianity and Catholicism as examples of religious extremism along with Al Qaeda and Hamas during a briefing with an Army Reserve unit based in Pennsylvania, Fox News has learned.

“We find this offensive to have Evangelical Christians and the Catholic Church to be listed among known terrorist groups,” said Ron Crews, executive director of the Chaplain Alliance for Religious Liberty. “It is dishonorable for any U.S. military entity to allow this type of wrongheaded characterization.”

Material presented to soldiers at training session.
    The incident occurred during an Army Reserve Equal Opportunity training brief on extremism. Topping the list is Evangelical Christianity. Other organizations listed included Catholicism, Al Qaeda, Hamas, the Ku Klux Klan, Sunni Muslims, and Nation of Islam.
    The military also listed “Islamophobia” as a form of religious extremism.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    But all the clergy from all religions agree that there is a God. Isn't it foolish to ignore the people who's whole lives are dedicated to understanding this?
    well played sir, well played indeed.

but its not based on any evidence its all based on faith and they dont agree on a specific god they believe in different gods. I think you know thats not a legimate comparison.

Senior Member Array title="The WH will become famous soon enough"> The WH's Avatar

Someone explain to me the difference between a "cult" and a "religion". A "cult" to me is nothing more than a Kickstarter for a "religion"

Quote Originally Posted by The WH View Post
    Someone explain to me the difference between a "cult" and a "religion". A "cult" to me is nothing more than a Kickstarter for a "religion"
    There is no difference to me they both really have the same traits.

There is no difference to me they both really have the same traits.
    A rabid pit bull and the taco bell chihuahua share many of the same traits as well. Guess you probably couldn't figure out the difference there either.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

but its not based on any evidence its all based on faith and they dont agree on a specific god they believe in different gods. I think you know thats not a legimate comparison.
    Do I?

Your only possible response is "yeah, but that's different". But I don't agree. Objectively speaking, there's no difference at all.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/04/wo...html?hpt=hp_c3

Kabul, Afghanistan (CNN) -- It's cold and raining in Kabul and the pothole-filled dirt roads have turned into a sea of mud. We drive up to the gateway of a high-walled compound. A soldier brandishing an AK-47 stands guard outside the building. We've come to a women's shelter to meet Gul Meena -- a 17-year-old girl from Pakistan who shouldn't be alive.
    My crew and I are ushered into a room and sitting on a wooden chair slouched over is small, fragile Gul Meena. Her sullen eyes turn from the raindrops streaming down the window outside and towards us as we enter the room.
    Gul's bright coloured headscarf is embroidered with blue, red and green flowers and covers most of her face. She nervously plays with it and gives us a glimpse of a frightened smile from underneath the fabric. Her guardian Anisa, from the shelter run by Women for Afghan Women, touches her head and gently moves the headscarf back. That's when we see the scars etched deeply into her face.
    This Pakistani girl's life of misery and suffering began at the tender age of 12, when instead of going to school she was married to a man old enough to be her grandfather. She says: "My family married me off when I was 12 years old. My husband was 60. Every day he would beat me. I would cry and beg him stop. But he just kept on beating me."
    When Gul told her family what was happening, they responded in a way that shocked her. "My family would hit me when I complained. They told me you belong in your husband's house -- that is your life."
    After five years of abuse, Gul Meena met a young Afghan man and finally gathered the courage to leave her husband in Pakistan. In November 2012 she packed up some belongings and they made their way across the border into Afghanistan to the city of Jalalabad.

Gul knew she was committing the ultimate crime according to strict Islamic customs -- running away from her husband with another man -- but she also knew she didn't want to continue living the life she had since her marriage.
    "I'd tried to kill myself with poison several times but it didn't work. I hated my life and I had to escape. When I ran away I knew it would be dangerous. I knew my husband and family would be looking for me but I never thought this would happen. I thought my future would be bright," she says.
    Days later her older brother tracked them down. Armed with an ax, he hacked to death Gul Meena's friend, and then struck his own sister 15 times -- cutting open her face, head and parts of her body.
    Gul Meena shows me these scars -- taking off her headscarf, her finger gently running up and down the raised, freshly healed skin. She touches her head where the blade hit her and then shows me the deep cuts that were made to the back of her neck and her arms. It's clear to me she desperately tried to fight off her brother before she passed out.

How Can Any Rational, Normal Person Believe in Islam?
    Thursday, 04 April 2013 02:47 Jake Neuman
    On March 30th 2013, the New York Times ran an article asking the question: How can reflective and honest intellectuals actually believe this stuff, referring to the Catholic Church?

The piece instigated no riots by Catholics. No cars were fire bombed, and no fatwa was issued by Bishops calling for the destruction of the New York Times offices or for murdering their employees.

That’s their right to free speech, but the more pressing question that must be asked are as follows:

1) How any reflective, honest intellectuals or anyone can believe in Islam?

The sacred Muslim holy book, the Quran, Muslims believe, is the divine, timeless word of God written by God Himself. But the Quran is filled with thousands of instructions and teachings calling for violence, extermination, war, murder, mass murder, killing, death and destruction, terror, rape, unlimited sex with sex slaves, violent jihad, terrorism, torture, brutality, savagery, maiming, beheading, wife beating, inferiority of women, honor killings, stoning, cutting off limbs, child sex, women as instruments of sexual pleasure in paradise, cruel Sharia law, bigotry, hate, intolerance, extortion, slavery, mutilations, looting, pillaging, sexual depravity, child molestation, oppression and subordination of women, inequality of Muslim women to Muslim men, inequality of kafirs to Muslims, inequality of any human being, that kafirs can be murdered and their property stolen as a holy duty, that Muslims who renounce Islam can be killed, that Muslims (or anyone) who challenge the teachings of Islam can be murdered, that believers who slay and are slain in the service of God will ascend to a sexual Paradise full of lustrous-eyed, voluptuous-breasted virgins who they can sexually molest for all eternity. Holy or not, the Quran is book of epitome of evil.

2) How can any normal, rational person believe that Islam is a religion?

Religion is a belief system designed to connect man with his Lord spiritually and morally. Being a believer in God or any religion does make you superior to another human, does not give you the right to proclaim that all other religions must submit to your religion or its values, or that society must adopt your belief system.

But Islam’s ultimate goal is to conquer the whole world for its God - Allah, by destroy all other religions and murder all non-Muslims who refuse to convert to Islam.

To Muslims, freedom of religion means practicing Islam only. This means, Muslims are obligated by the Quran (2:193, 8:39 etc.) to destroy all other religions – Christianity, Judaism, Mormonism, Hinduism and others – by whatever means necessary for establishing Islam as the only religion in the whole world.

Freedom of religion in the Western democratic world is aimed at protecting the rights and dignity of different religious communities, so that they can practice their respective religious rites and rituals without fear and interference. However, religious freedom to Muslims – that is, allowing them to practice what they are obligated to by the Quran – means allowing them the right to establishment Islam as the state religion, murdering or subjugating infidels (9:5, 9:29), murdering apostates, via dhimmitude for Christians and Jews, enslaving and raping the kafir women and children, subjugation and repression of Muslim women, killing the critics/blasphemers of Islam, and most of all, destroying the manmade constitutions of democratic nations with its imbedded freedom and democracy, and replacing it with Sharia Law. These are all demanded of Muslims by their sacred religious texts, namely the Quran and Ahadith (Sunnah).

A religion worth believing in by normal, rational people?

3) How can any normal, rational person believe that Muhammad was a prophet of God?

In Muhammad, we have a criminal who created a God, named Allah, of his own liking so as to sanction his criminality that includes murder, torture, rape, terrorism, child molesting, wife abusing – just a small sample of it. If God chose such an evil person to represent him to mankind and gave divine sanction and support/encouragement to his criminal acts, then God would no longer be a symbol of justice and fair-play, but an accomplice to the criminality of His evil prophet.

Muhammad not only ordered mass murder, torture, and raping of sex-slaves, but also personally beheaded his enemies, raped their women, plundered their property, and sold the captive women whom he and his Jihadi followers did not want as sex-slaves, and also their children, into slavery to raise funds to finance his jihad operations. The prophet owned 40 slaves. For a list of Muhammad’s crimes against humanity.

4) How can any normal, rational person believe that God transmitted evil Quranic verse like 9.111?

Verse 9.111 reads:

“Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain"

Its meaning is crystal clear. It is suicidal Jihad. Those Muslims, who dies while trying to murder kafirs in Islam’s cause, are guaranteed martyrdom and accession to a sexually depraved paradise, filled with eternal virgins of exquisite beauty for the sexual enjoyment of these Jihadi killers and murderers with unceasing copulation for all eternity. Allah has taken away from Muslims all rights and ownership of their life. Muslims will exclusively engage in Allah's stratagems of wars with no questions asked, and kill and get killed to book a place in that paradise. Allah is a peerless master of incitement of violence and bloodbath.

Verse 9:111 is the teaching that has been used by Muhammad and his lieutenants to mobilize the suicide bombers, beheaders, warrior jihadis to kill and slaughter millions. Estimated 270,000,000 infidels were killed in Jihad over the past 1,400 years in the fulfilment of the teaching of Quran 9:111 for gaining access to Islam’s sexual paradise. Here is what the Islamic Paradise looks like:

"As for the righteous (Muslims)... We (Allah) shall wed them to beautiful virgins with lustrous eyes" [Quran 44:51-54]
    “The righteous (Muslims) they shall triumph... Theirs shall be voluptuous women." [Quran 78:31-33].
    Other verses in the Quran—such as 37:40-48, 44:51-55, 52:17-20, 55:56-58, 70-77, 56:7-40, 78:31 (also see http://www.islamreform.net/new-page-192.htm) describe the Paradise to be an alluring whorehouse. Any sane, rational person can believe in such teaching and crave for such depraved sexual paradise is unbelievable.

5) How can any rational, normal person believe in islam that calls for jihad - holy war against kafirs?

The idea of Jihad has been discussed above. It is the central Islamic doctrine of holy war against non-Muslims, intended for converting them all to Islam or enslaved, or annihilated. Quranic texts, exhorting to Jihad, occupies 9% of all verses, while 24% of those revealed in Medina. Jihad-related content takes up 21% of the Bukhari material and the Sira devotes 67% of its text to jihad (see more).

Exhorting Islamic holy war or Jihad for forced conversion, enslavement or annihilation of people, just because they follow religions other than Islam, is the worst kind of incitement of hatred and violence. The teachings of Jihad make God an accomplice to war, mass-murder and destruction.

6) How can any rational, normal person believe in Islam that sanctifies rape, beating and subjugation of women?

Women bear us all to this world. Therefore, they deserve no less than equal respect and right than men in society. Reducing women to a vile, psychologically impaired and inferior being to men is a criminal injustice against women's natural place in society. Muhammad, a sex-crazed, brutal criminal engendered 1,400 years of repression and degradation of billions of Muslim mothers and sisters, which is to continue forever, since Quranic teachings are eternal.

Islam is a horribly anti-women creed that preaches that women are inferior to men with lower intelligence and inheritance rights, compared to dogs and donkeys, to be subjugated to polygamy with no right to divorce their husbands, could be unconditionally beaten by husbands (4:34), and are compared to fields to be ploughed by men any time and any way they want (2:22). There are some 151 verses in the Quran dealing with women and 102 or 67% of those are demeaning to them. While in the Hadiths, 93% of the texts dealing with women are demeaning of them.

The Islamic God’s hatred of women, both Muslim and non-Muslim, is second only to His hatred of non-Muslim men. Women compose a half of humanity and the hatred, repression, subjugation and sub-humanness anti -women teachings of Islam justifying their enslavement, beating, torture and murder is horrible in the least. (for a sampling of anti-woman hatred in Islam, see link 1, link 2, link 3)...
    Last edited by X-Terminator; 04-08-2013 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Edited article. You know posting full articles is not permitted

Do I?

Your only possible response is "yeah, but that's different". But I don't agree. Objectively speaking, there's no difference at all.
    Really there is no difference between scientist who study actual data vs. clergy who dont study the exsistence of god but rather just believe there is one. Wow that is not my only possible response but its the only one i need. When scientific agencies come to a consensus on something after years of study and data its much different than a guy standing there in a robe telling you all about creation life and the afterlife based on faith.

Really there is no difference between scientist who study actual data vs. clergy who dont study the exsistence of god but rather just believe there is one. Wow that is not my only possible response but its the only one i need. When scientific agencies come to a consensus on something after years of study and data its much different than a guy standing there in a robe telling you all about creation life and the afterlife based on faith.
    The reason it's the same thing isn't because of their behavior, it's because of *yours*. You have constructed circular arguments in both cases based on an appeal to authority fallacy. You accept as fact what you've been handed by the climate experts and anyone who doesn't do the same is crazy. At the same time, you reject as fact what you've been handed by the theologians and anyone who doesn't do the same is crazy.
    In *neither* case do you have any objective information on which to base your own conclusions, let alone to evaluate anyone's sanity.

A little intellectual consistency, maybe?

- - - Updated - - -

Geez... why don't they teach critical thinking anymore...

The reason it's the same thing isn't because of their behavior, it's because of *yours*. You have constructed circular arguments in both cases based on an appeal to authority fallacy. You accept as fact what you've been handed by the climate experts and anyone who doesn't do the same is crazy. At the same time, you reject as fact what you've been handed by the theologians and anyone who doesn't do the same is crazy.
    In *neither* case do you have any objective information on which to base your own conclusions, let alone to evaluate anyone's sanity.

A little intellectual consistency, maybe?

- - - Updated - - -

Geez... why don't they teach critical thinking anymore...
    Its not an appeal to authority fallacy nor is the arguement circular. There is an enormous difference between clergy telling me there is a god and scientists telling me the data shows global warming. My conclusions are based on people who have collected tangible data tested data reviewed data, have conducted experiments for decades and have formed educated conclusions. Theologians are studying the exsistence of god? really with what tools, what experiments? They cant study the exsistence of god because there is no evidence of one, thats the reason religion requires faith.

And all those things you list, maybe you should take a look at the history of christinaity also because it covers all of those.
    While it's true that a lot of attrocities have been commited in the name of Christ, mostly in the distant past, name me one attrocity Jesus himself commited? You see that's why it was inevitable that mainstream Christianity would evolve past Medieval ways. Because Jesus himself was nonviolent. Think of Jesus the human being and you think, turn the other cheek, let he without sin throw the first stone, forgive them father for they know not what they do. You think of a man who ministered to the downtrodden, the sick and the poor.

Now take Muhamad the human being. He murdered with his own hand. Many times over. He ordered genocide and rape. He robbed pillaged and plundered. He practiced polygamy, and consumated a "marriage" with his 9 year old "bride". He was racist against blacks. He was anti semitic. His words are words of violence, his actions were similiar in nature.

therefore those that truly follow him will be violent, uncompromising, sexist, anti semitic, as long as Islam exists.

First, on Muslims - I love you in spite of your beliefs and deeds. I would like nothing more than to free you from Islam. I agree with Renan, the famed scholar, who, after dedicating himself to understanding Islamic scripture, wrote: "Muslims were the first victims of Islam. Many times I have observed in my travels that fanaticism comes from a small number of dangerous men who maintain others in the practice of this religion by terror. To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him."

Lastly, Islam has no alibi, no reason to cry, "Unfair." The Qur'an condemns all non-Muslims - Christians and Jews as well as those who worship many gods and no gods. It is an equal opportunity hater. Its attitude toward unbelieving infidels is overwhelmingly hostile. A cursory reading of the first ten surahs is sufficient to prove that the relatively few nice verses were contradicted and replaced, "abrogated" in Muslim parlance, by a staggering number of nasty ones. In fact, the Qur'an was written to justify some of the most ungodly behavior the world has ever known.
    The simple truth is: good Muslims are bad people. Islam makes them that way. While there are plenty of "bad" Muslims who are good people, they are as impotent as bad Nazis in the Third Reich or bad Communists during Stalin's era. The Qur'an defines good and bad Muslims for us. It says a good Muslim is a Jihadist, a man who leaves his home, sacrificing his wealth and life, fighting in Allah’s Cause. Allah says they will be rewarded with stolen booty if they survive or with a heavenly bordello if they die. Bad Muslims, on the other hand, are peaceful. Allah calls them "hypocrites" because they are unwilling to fight. He even says that peaceful Muslims are "the most vile of creatures" and that hell's hottest fires await them. If you are a peace-loving Muslim, your god hates you.

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Links for your last 2 posts, please.

http://tundratabloids.com/wp-content...ghter-swim.png

CANADA: FATHER NOT ALLOWED TO WATCH DAUGHTER IN SWIMMING CLASS DUE TO ISLAMIC GENDER APARTHEID POLICIES…….

Strange Brew: Islam and Black Pride

Islam's Legacy of Racism and Slavery

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Ar...ckandProud.htm

One of the most bizarre manifestations of African-American pride is the contemporary identification with Islam. Like Kwanzaa, however, Islam has a far shorter and less memorable history in Black America than most realize.

The story goes that in 1930 Allah appeared to the people of Detroit in the form of a mysterious man named “Fard.” Allah’s human form seemed to be of African and Arab descent and claimed to have been born in Mecca, a descendent of the prophet Muhammad. He preached a message of racial identity and claimed that Islam was the true religion of the black people of America before they were robbed of it by the White Man. (Ironically, the prophet Muhammad was described as a "white man" by those who knew him).

In fact, Fard was really just a small-time con-man named Wallace Dodd Ford, who had served three years in San Quentin for drug-dealing. He drifted into Detroit at a time when many African-Americans were beginning to form racial identity groups around charismatic personalities such as Marcus Garvey. Of course, racial consciousness was hardly just “a black thing” at the time, as the 1920’s were also when Ku Klux Klan influence peaked in America.

Interestingly, Ford was neither of African or Arab descent, as he claimed. He was a mix of European and Polynesian. But he did recognize an opportunity when he saw one, and the street preacher soon built up quite a following among those who could appreciate an overtly racist theology that persists to this day in spite of its zaniness.

According to Ford, and his Nation of Islam, Africans were the original and only people of the world (divine and uncorrupted) before whites were invented by an evil scientist named Yakub in a malicious experiment with tragic consequences. Islam is the true religion, and, at some point, a spaceship will be sent by Allah to eliminate the white people from the earth. (The Quran actually says that black people became that way because they lived closer to the rising place of the sun - which wouldn't be possible unless the earth were flat).

Although it may be difficult to imagine such a crackpot being given the time of day in this progressive age, in fact much more than that is awarded to Louis Farrakhan every time he plans one of his narcissistic “Million Man” marches. Prominent political figures such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton never fail to line up behind the leader of an organization that openly espouses a message of racial superiority. In 2005, even Bill Clinton lent his endorsement to the event – of course, he’s supposed to be our first Black President (at least for the black people who managed to survive his unwillingness to stop genocide in Liberia, Sierra Leone, the Sudan, Zaire, Burundi and Rwanda – as Clinton’s eight years in office saw more Africans lose their lives in wars than were ever brought to America in chains).

Slavery.

The awful truth is that Arabs ravaged Africa for almost a thousand years before Europeans ever began to export black slaves. In fact, it was the foundation of slave procurement and trading established by the Muslims (usually through Jihad) that enabled the European practice.

Far more Africans were swallowed up in the fourteen hundred years of Islamic slave trading than in the three centuries of European practice. An estimated 17 to 20 million Africans were exported from their native land to the Muslim world, but this isn't the whole story. With a transport survival rate of less than 1 in 3, Dr. John Alembellah Azumah estimates that perhaps 50 to 80 million more died in route.

Here is a quote from an observer in Zanzibar that sheds light on the harsh conditions of Islamic slavery:

"As they filed past, we noticed many chained together by the neck... The women, who were as numerous as the men, carried babies on their backs in addition to a tusk of ivory or other burden on their heads... It is difficult to adequately describe the filthy state of their bodies; in many instances not only scarred by [the whip], but feet and shoulders were a mass of open sores... half-starved ill-treated creatures who, weary and friendless must have longed for death."

The text (quoted from Dr. Azumah's The Legacy of Arab-Islam in Africa) goes on to describe the fate of those who became too ill or too weak to continue the journey - as related by a Muslim "herdsman":

"Spear them at once! For, if we did not, others would pretend they are ill in order to avoid carrying their loads. No! We never leave them alive on the road; they all know this custom."

When asked who carries the ivory when a mother gets too tired to carry both her baby and the ivory, the herdsman replied, "She does! We cannot leave valuable ivory on the road. We spear the child and make her burden lighter."

After Muhammad's companions overthrew the Christians in Egypt shortly after his death, they began demanding slaves from the Nubians to the south. For over 600 years, the black African kingdom was forced to send a tribute of slaves to Cairo on a regular basis.

Although the Qur'an does not distinguish between races, there is a strong legacy of racism against people of African descent in early Islam.

According to the Quran itself, blackness is a product of being too close to where the sun sets and rises (Muhammad thought that the earth flat and the Africans lived along the edge). Islamic scholar Ibn Qutaybah described black people as "ugly and misshapen because they live in a hot country where the heat overcooks them in the womb and curls their hair."

Again quoting from The Legacy of Arab-Islam in Africa, Dr. Azumah provides several examples of Islam's early attitude toward blackness:

The hadith in which an Ethiopian woman laments her racial inferiority to Muhammad, who consoles her by saying, "In Paradise, the whiteness of the Ethiopian will be seen over the stretch of a thousand years."

The Muslim Arab and Persian literature which depicts blacks as "stupid, untruthful, vicious, sexually unbridled, ugly and distorted, excessively merry and easily affected by music and drink."

Nasir al-Din Tusi, the famous Muslim scholar said of blacks: "The ape is more capable of being trained than the Negro."

Ibn Khaldun, an early Muslim thinker, writes that blacks are "only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings." He also insisted that this quality is what makes them "submissive to slavery." (In truth, over 500,000 Africans in Basra overthrew their Arab-Islamic masters in the largest slave uprising in history in what is known as the Zanj Rebellion).

Classical Islamic law allows a light-skinned Muslim man to marry a black woman, but a black Muslim man is restricted from marrying a light-skinned woman. As the literature of the time put it, "only a whore prefers blacks; the good woman will welcome death rather than being touched by a black man."

Another hadith quotes Muhammad: "Do not bring black into your pedigree."

- - - Updated - - -

Muhammad owned and sold black slaves. In fact, the pulpit of his mosque, from which he preached Islam, was built by slave labor on his order.

Even Christianity’s harshest critics could hardly picture Jesus as a slave trader. Whereas the New Testament merely acknowledges slavery, the teachings of Islam offer explicit guidance in the details of the practice, thus endowing it with divine sanction.

The Qur'an encourages sex with slaves in several places, which explains the 2-1 ratio of female to male slaves taken from Africa by Muhammad's descendants. The Muslims were more interested in the sexual servitude of black women than the Europeans, who exported Africans for labor.

As one might have guessed, the life of slaves in Muslim countries was quick and painful. There is a reason why one doesn't find too many native blacks in Saudi Arabia or Iraq today. Enslaved men could not bear children because they were often castrated, and the unfortunate Africans as a group did not ultimately survive the brutal treatment.

Here's a description of what Turkish Muslims did to their male "Negro" children in the relatively civilized late-1800's:

Castrators of Negroes buy them and then sell them, after having mutilated them, on the Turkish market, that is if the victim does not succumb to the operation or to its consequences [90% do not survive the castration]. As to the methods used, they have remained as primitive as in the past. The child is spread out on the floor or a table, the sexual parts are tied at their base by a rope, and on these parts they operate with one vigorous movement of a razor, the wound is then dressed with some small shot [i.e., lead rifle shot?], with some astringent substances, boiling oil, or some warm honey. Once the bleeding stops, they fix a kind of lead nail two inches long, slightly curved and with a thickened end, in the urethra, until it is completely healed... Castrators sometimes use an even more barbaric method. Immediately after the removal of organs, they introduce into the urethra rather than a nail, a piece of reed protruding two inches, so that urinary functions are performed without interruption. Then a plaster is applied on the wound, and the patient is buried up to his neck in the warm and dry sand, while the assistants trample the ground around him. This maneuver reduces the mobility of the wounded one completely... after a week he is unearthed. (As quoted from Andrew Bostom)

By contrast, the 400,000 slaves brought to America over the course of 200 years managed to leave the most prosperous group of African people on the planet. You can tell a lot about a people’s quality of life by the things they choose to complain about. While the life expectancy in some African countries is less than 19, what with disease, abject poverty, starvation and kleptocratic dictators, African-Americans are actually demanding financial compensation (reparations) for not having to live in those conditions.

So ingrained is slavery in Islam that the religion's holiest city, Mecca (site of the Haj pilgrimage), was a slave trading capital. Up until the 20th century, Mecca served as the gateway to the Muslim world for slaves brought out of Africa. Azumah notes:

"It became a custom for pilgrims to take slaves for sale in Mecca or buy one or two slaves while on Haj as souvenirs to be kept, sold or given as gifts."

The last slaves were openly traded in Islam's holiest city in 1960!

Arab enslavement of black Africans continues to this day in the Muslim world, particularly in the Sudan, Niger, and Mauritania.
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Articles/BlackandProud.htm

http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Punja...ily-27597.html

Pakistani family ordered to "convert or else", local authorities do nothing.

I could link 30 similiar stories a week, easily. This is what goes on around Africa, this is why Lebanon went from a Christain majority as recently as 30 years ago to a scant minority today. This is why a multi cultural city like Bethleham of 40 years ago has became an Islamic cesspool today.

Comparing any mainstream religion of the world to Islam is a bad joke, and totally innacurate.

Until the world wakes up and gets the collective courage to recognize Islam for what it is the bloodshed will go unabated.
    Last edited by zulater; 04-09-2013 at 11:44 AM.

http://newsbytesnow.com/2013/04/19/f...-n13000-theft/

An Upper Shari’a Area Court inBauchi has confirmed the judgement of a lower court that ordered the amputation of the arm of Abdullahi Sale, a resident of Kogi village in Bauchi Local Government Area, for theft.
    A lower Shari’a Court in the area had earlier convicted Abdullahi Sale on the charges levelled against him.
    According to the Police Prosecutor Corporal Idris Malum, the convict broke into the shops of one DanladiYa’u of ZungurKogi and Yusuf Babba of Bula-Lusa and carted away properties worth about N13, 000.
    The offence, according to the prosecution, contravenes section 151 of Shari’a Penal Code.
    Meanwhile the convict had pleaded guilty, but sought for leniency from the court.
    However, the Police Prosecutor asked the court not to grant the prayers in order to serve as deterrent to others.
    In the meantime the convict has 30 days to file an appeal against the judgement.

By the way that converts to 80 U.S. dollars.

A survey of 3500 Turkish men conducted by the University of Kirikkale and the organisation "Happy Children" prove what is anyway a truism in Turkey: of course most Turkish men consider violence against women to be completely normal, sensible and practical.

28 per cent of those polled thought violence against spouses to be indispensable: it was needed to discipline them. 34 per cent were more moderate and thought violence against spouses was only "necessary" "occasionally".

Altogether that is 62 per cent, almost two-thirds of the men questioned.

http://islamversuseurope.blogspot.co...e-against.html

- - - Updated - - -

Police: Muslim Women Arrested for Anti-Jewish Provocation

Several of the Muslim women who repeatedly attempted to physically block Jews from visiting the Temple Mount were arrested, police have said.

Police commander Avi Biton reported the arrests in a letter to Michael Puah, who had sent a letter of complaint over the women’s provocative actions.

The women’s actions were caught on film over the Passover holiday. The women moved to sit in front of a passageway in order to prevent Jewish visitors from accessing the area, but eventually moved after police officers spoke to them.

Jewish visitors reported that the women yelled insults at them as they walked by.

In his letter to Biton, Puah noted that the women’s actions were not a one-time protest, but rather, part of an ongoing effort by female Muslim worshipers to interfere with Jewish access to the holy site.

Biton said that several of the women had been arrested, and some would face criminal charges. Some were temporarily barred from visiting the Temple Mount, he said.

Puah noted that the provocations caused concern not only due to the issue of Jewish access to the holy site, but also due to the recent discovery of a Muslim terrorist cell that was active on the Temple Mount. “There is real fear that from this group of women who do whatever they please will come a female terrorist, or even a male terrorist hidden by those baggy clothes, who will complete the work of the terror cell that was caught,” he wrote.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...7#.UXQ6L7UU-f8

If the Palestinians ever gain full control no non Muslim will ever be allowed to worship there again.