Thread: The Water Bottle Means Rubio is Not Ready

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

The Water Bottle Means Rubio is Not Ready

Lol. I was watching the Republican response and my initial reaction was "oh no he didn't just reach for some water like that" ... lol. But anyway, seems like the media is having fun with it...

--------------

Call it “watergate” or maybe Marco Rubio’s watershed moment. The Florida senator’s awkward sip from a water bottle in the midst of a nationally televised address Tuesday...

LINK: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...nal-spotlight/

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Re: The Water Bottle Means Rubio is Not Ready

*FLUSH*

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

ABC News Chief: "Well, we can't really lay the 'racist' label on him for calling out The Messiah since he's a minority too, but we HAVE to slam him for something, no matter how insignificant or irrelevant it is."

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Politics in America is broke. Really? Chugging on to 20 trillion in debt and this is an issue?

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    Politics in America is broke. Really? Chugging on to 20 trillion in debt and this is an issue?
    Americans are dumb, Joe. That really is all it boils down to. If this is all it takes for people to deem him unfit for the national spotlight, then I don't know what else you can say other than that Americans are intellectually bankrupt. This is the reason why a LOT of good people who may have good ideas on how to fix this country won't go into politics, because who in their right mind would want to go through this kind of petty bullshit on a daily basis?

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

This is not as bad as Nobama claiming he's been to 57 states

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    I guess crazier things like this has happened before. Totally ended his Presidential run...lol

Smashmouth Posting Array title="Seven has much to be proud of"> Seven's Avatar

If obama actually goes through with his plan to exact executive measures to grant illegal's citizenship Rubio might be the only chance any party has of taking down the disgusting hype factory that has become the democratic party. The fact that the media has already started picking this guy apart for something so trivial just because he is a Republican is a horrible sign for the country.
    "If you are holding on to something that you no longer need to hold on to, I encourage you to let go." - Rashard Mendenhall

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

The media seems to be really latching on to the water bottle thing. IMO that shouldn't be surprising. Even though it's silly and childish, that's their strong suit.
    FWIW, I'm not a big fan of Rubio.
    /Thought Rand was much stronger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8POlWwFbn4E
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

I notice nobody's discussing the actual substance of the speech. I didn't watch any of it so I can't say for sure, but I suspect Rubio knocked it out of the park and Obaaaaaaaaaama laid an egg. If Obama won last night on the merits, the liberals would be talking about that.

Smashmouth Posting Array title="Seven has much to be proud of"> Seven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    I notice nobody's discussing the actual substance of the speech. I didn't watch any of it so I can't say for sure, but I suspect Rubio knocked it out of the park and Obaaaaaaaaaama laid an egg. If Obama won last night on the merits, the liberals would be talking about that.
    Great points.

I accidentally heard some of obama's "speech" this morning. More of the same bullshit. More spending, fewer guns. Minimum wage going to $9.00 (keep lowering the value of that US dollar!).

Problem is the masses buy into most of this nonsense. I love the US, but man what a stupid fucking country we live in.
    "If you are holding on to something that you no longer need to hold on to, I encourage you to let go." - Rashard Mendenhall

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    This is it in a nut shell.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ