Thread: Top SEAL Killed At Gun Range

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

Top SEAL Killed At Gun Range

Mental Illness + Gun = Must Stop

------------------

A man is under arrest in connection with the killing of two men at an Erath County, Texas, gun range, police said.

One of the victims is reportedly former Navy SEAL and best-selling author Chris Kyle.

LINK: http://abcnews.go.com/US/navy-seal-c...ry?id=18389238

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Re: Top SEAL Killed At Gun Range

It is ashamed that he could not have put a bullet between that guys eyes!

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerEmpire View Post
    Mental Illness + Gun = Must Stop

------------------

A man is under arrest in connection with the killing of two men at an Erath County, Texas, gun range, police said.

One of the victims is reportedly former Navy SEAL and best-selling author Chris Kyle.

LINK: http://abcnews.go.com/US/navy-seal-c...ry?id=18389238
    How do you send our troops off into combat, then when they get back strip them of their firearms and tell them they are mentally ill?
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    How do you send our troops off into combat, then when they get back strip them of their firearms and tell them they are mentally ill?
    The next issue in the gun debate: "Ex-military people are dangerous and should not be allowed to own guns". Lol. I see it coming now...

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

One more check mark off the enemies list.

Then you have these asshats.

Liberals on Twitter celebrate murder of Navy SEAL Chris Kyle

Chris Kyle, a former Navy SEAL and author of "American Sniper," was murdered Saturday afternoon at a gun range 53 miles outside Fort Worth, Tex. While many in the country mourned his loss, Twitchy reported Sunday that a number of anti-gun liberals on Twitter mocked and celebrated his murder.

"I am absolutely against guns being used for any reason, but in the matter of Chris Kyle, I'd have to say it was poetic justice," one person wrote.

"All u hypocrites can miss me with the Chris Kyle American Sniper sympathy bulls**t, I call his death karma. Feel for his family not him," said another user on Twitter.

"Chris Kyle was killed at a gun how ironic lol live by the gun die by the gun now I really believe he had it coming to him," said "Patricia."

"[O]h the irony! lol," added "GrantT."

A number of Twitter users called his murder "karma," while many, like "GrantT," apparently thought Kyle's murder was something to laugh about.

"LOL to the kid who compared Chris Kyle's death to the movie Shootout," said "Sean Flynn."

Kyle, who leaves behind a wife and two children, served four tours of duty in Iraq, was wounded twice and has 160 confirmed kills, WFAA reported
    http://www.examiner.com/article/libe...eal-chris-kyle

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

"I am absolutely against guns being used for any reason, but in the matter of Chris Kyle, I'd have to say it was poetic justice," one person wrote.

"All u hypocrites can miss me with the Chris Kyle American Sniper sympathy bulls**t, I call his death karma. Feel for his family not him," said another user on Twitter.

"Chris Kyle was killed at a gun how ironic lol live by the gun die by the gun now I really believe he had it coming to him," said "Patricia."

"[O]h the irony! lol," added "GrantT."

A number of Twitter users called his murder "karma," while many, like "GrantT," apparently thought Kyle's murder was something to laugh about.

"LOL to the kid who compared Chris Kyle's death to the movie Shootout," said "Sean Flynn."
    This shit makes my blood boil. I guess these pie-in-the-sky utopian assholes whose delicate sensibilities are offended by the "ickyness" of guns fail to realize that the 160 Kyle offed in the line of duty would sooner kill them than look at them.

Hophead Array title="SCSTILLER has a spectacular aura about"> SCSTILLER's Avatar

Effing Bleeding Hearts! Quit hiding behind Twitter and voice your opinion of the SEALs death to any military member. Makes me sick.

RIP Chris Kyle, MC! Thoughts and prayers to his family.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerEmpire View Post
    The next issue in the gun debate: "Ex-military people are dangerous and should not be allowed to own guns". Lol. I see it coming now...
    Didn't DHS call war veterans potential terrorist? Yep, that's right, they did: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/16/napolitano-stands-rightwing-extremism/?page=all So, we already know how the Obama Admin feels about vets, so your "next issue" would fall right in line.
    "The mountains are calling and I must go!" -- John Muir

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

I saw a picture, either here or on FB, about "do you know why there are never killings a a gun range"??

I guess the fellow wanted to show that it can be done after all.
    “They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.”
    ― Clint Eastwood

Formerly TheWarden86 Array title="NJarhead has much to be proud of"> NJarhead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    One more check mark off the enemies list.

Then you have these asshats.

http://www.examiner.com/article/libe...eal-chris-kyle
    Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    This shit makes my blood boil. I guess these pie-in-the-sky utopian assholes whose delicate sensibilities are offended by the "ickyness" of guns fail to realize that the 160 Kyle offed in the line of duty would sooner kill them than look at them.
    Mine too. Bunch of fucking gutless turds hiding behind their keyboards. Would love to kick the living shit out of one of these wastes of skin. /rant.