Thread: Marxism in America video - Lt. Gen. (Ret.) W.G. (Jerry) Boykin

World Champion Array title="Just George is on a distinguished road"> Just George's Avatar

Marxism in America video - Lt. Gen. (Ret.) W.G. (Jerry) Boykin

A friend of mine sent this link to me. I was wondering what people thought. I also added a link to Lt. Gen Boykin's Wiki page.

I think some will be turned off by his religious views, but at this point I am more interested in what you think of the content of this video.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_G._Boykin

World Champion Array title="Just George is on a distinguished road"> Just George's Avatar

Re: Marxism in America video - Lt. Gen. (Ret.) W.G. (Jerry) Boykin

hmmm 17 views no opinions? that is surprising for this group

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

There's a lot of rumors going around about the Affordable Care Act, which makes me feel we won't know "for sure" what all it will entail until 1-3 yrs after it's implementation. With that being said, I do remember the President making a comment or two about a "ready reserve" type of organization during the 08' campaign.

Senior Member Array title="steeldawg is a jewel in the rough">

wow, the only thing i can say is this guy is off his rocker, He also believes that the war on terrorism is a fight with satan and that george w. bush was choosen by god to lead america. I mean the bank bailouts were about nationalizing major sectors of the economy? They were done to strengthen the private sector!!! How in the world is the health care program a redistribution of wealth? He specifically site medicare and medicade which have nothing to do with redistribution.Cernsorship directed at pastors to keep them from telling the real truth, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Also he couldnt be more wrong about the UN arms treaty, first off the us has not entered in to that treaty in fact talks on the treaty have been suspended untill march 2013, also even if signed is does not effect the sale of guns in the us it only regulates the illict international trade of arms. Another religious right whacko pawning his opinions and conspiracy theories off as facts.

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by steeldawg View Post
    wow, the only thing i can say is this guy is off his rocker, He also believes that the war on terrorism is a fight with satan and that george w. bush was choosen by god to lead america. I mean the bank bailouts were about nationalizing major sectors of the economy? They were done to strengthen the private sector!!! How in the world is the health care program a redistribution of wealth? He specifically site medicare and medicade which have nothing to do with redistribution.Cernsorship directed at pastors to keep them from telling the real truth, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Also he couldnt be more wrong about the UN arms treaty, first off the us has not entered in to that treaty in fact talks on the treaty have been suspended untill march 2013, also even if signed is does not effect the sale of guns in the us it only regulates the illict international trade of arms. Another religious right whacko pawning his opinions and conspiracy theories off as facts.
    In a way, if he is "extreme" then "maybe" he'll bring people into the fold that he wouldn't if he were not extreme.

The left needs to go away. For that matter, so does the right. This country needs a reboot.
    “They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.”
    ― Clint Eastwood

Senior Member Array title="steeldawg is a jewel in the rough">

Quote Originally Posted by BnG_Hevn View Post
    In a way, if he is "extreme" then "maybe" he'll bring people into the fold that he wouldn't if he were not extreme.

The left needs to go away. For that matter, so does the right. This country needs a reboot.
    we dont need people like that, we need informed people! All he is doing is fear mongering, hes a christian right whacko, we dont need more of those people.