Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Flacco's postseason numbers since 2010: 12 TDs, 2 INT.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Joe Flacco's postseason numbers since 2010: 12 TDs, 2 INT.

Very good!

Senior Member Array title="Boh will become famous soon enough"> Boh's Avatar

Re: Joe Flacco's postseason numbers since 2010: 12 TDs, 2 INT.

but he sucks guys. fluko, wacko flac

https://i.imgur.com/GCEAsxD.png

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Said this back in September, and I'm saying it again:

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    All the "Bert" jokes aside, I think Flacco's a better QB than most here give him credit for.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Bert is playing and we are not. 2 Years in a row in the AFCC. Kudos. However, would not be my first choice to build a team around.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Said this back in September, and I'm saying it again:
    agree with you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    Bert is playing and we are not. 2 Years in a row in the AFCC. Kudos. However, would not be my first choice to build a team around.
    Maybe not,but he is a very good QB(Top 7-10 )

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

The touchdown pass he threw to send the game to OT against the Broncos is an interception 99 out of 100 times. I'm not going to let the fact the Ravens are leading a charmed life fool me into believing Bert is anything close to elite.

Sorry he's not. With Ray Rice, that line and group of recievers and he can't complete 60% of his passes or post a 90 seasonal passer rating, and has to back into the division title.

Nah he's average, and at least half the starting qb's in the league would do as good or better with that team behind them.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Nobody is going to confuse Flacco for the world's worst quarterback. He's solid, but that's all he is.

Good on him, but there's a REASON why the Ravens haven't thrown him a big time contract. Let's take that into account before crowning him.

I'll say this though, he's surpassed and is better than Roethlisberger right now. I honestly believe that. You can flame me as much as you want.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Maybe not,but he is a very good QB(Top 7-10 )
    If you want him, you can have him. I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    The touchdown pass he threw to tie the game is an interception 99 out of 100 times. I'm not going to let the fact the Ravens are leading a charmed life into lettingf me believe Bert is anything close to elite.

Sorry he's not. With Ray Rice, that line and group of recievers and he can't complete 60% of his passes or post a 90 seasonal passer rating, and has to back into the division title.

Nah he's average, and at least half the starting qb's in the league would do as good or better with that team behind them.

But it was the right decision for Flacco because there remained 30 seconds to the game....Also not forget that Flacco would have been to the SB last year if Evans would catch the pass at the end of the game against the patriots

Flacco is better than average and this is not close....An average QB, this is Andy Dalton... Flacco is far better than Dalton

Of course,Flacco is inconsistent, but he is a very good QB and he made ​​a lot of big play right now,in the playoffs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    If you want him, you can have him. I don't.

By excluding the young QB as CK of the 49ers and rookie QB as RGIII,Luck and Wilson,called me 10 QB better that Flacco right now

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

But it was the right decision for Flacco because there remained 30 seconds to the game....Also not forget that Flacco would have been to the SB last year if Evans would catch the pass at the end of the game against the patriots

Flacco is better than average and this is not close....An average QB, this is Andy Dalton... Flacco is far better than Dalton

Of course,Flacco is inconsistent, but he is a very good QB and he made ​​a lot of big play right now,in the playoffs
    If I had the Ravens roster and we're going into training camp next week and I have my choice of all the NFL quarterbacks these are the ones I would take over Flacco. In no particuliar order.

1-2 Both Mannings. 3. Brady 4 Brees 5 Big Ben 6 Rodgers 7R.G. III 8 Russell wilson 9. Matt Stafford 10 Cam Newton 11. Matt Ryan 12. Andrew Luck 13 Tony Romo 14 Phillip Rivers 15 Kolin Kaepernick

I have him in the same category as Matt Shaub. Both are average quarterbacks on very good teams. Though Flacco has a better playoff history so I suppose I'll give the nod to him.

Basically he's average overall as a qb. His arm is elite. But nothing else about him is.

If I had the Ravens roster and we're going into training camp next week and I have my choice of all the NFL quarterbacks these are the ones I would take over Flacco. In no particuliar order.

1-2 Both Mannings. 3. Brady 4 Brees 5 Big Ben 6 Rodgers 7R.G. III 8 Russell wilson 9. Matt Stafford 10 Cam Newton 11. Matt Ryan 12. Andrew Luck 13 Tony Romo 14 Phillip Rivers 15 Kolin Kaepernick

I have him in the same category as Matt Shaub. Both are average quarterbacks on very good teams. Though Flacco has a better playoff history so I suppose I'll give the nod to him.

Basically he's average overall as a qb. His arm is elite. But nothing else about him is.
    This is a good list, but at the same time,he has 5 QB in your list with only one or two seasons experience(Newton,CK,RGIII,Luck,Wilson)

I love the potential of his young QB, but at the same time, it's a bit early to say that they are better than Flacco

This is a good list, but at the same time,he has 5 QB in your list with only one or two seasons experience(Newton,CK,RGIII,Luck,Wilson)

I love the potential of his young QB, but at the same time, it's a bit early to say that they are better than Flacco
    You're probably right. But this postseason is already miserable enough for me, with the 3 teams I like the least still alive ( Niners, Ravens, and Pats) so I'll be damned if I'm going to give Flaccid credit today.

You're probably right. But this postseason is already miserable enough for me, with the 3 teams I like the least still alive ( Niners, Ravens, and Pats) so I'll be damned if I'm going to give Flaccid credit today.

The 2012 season was very bad for us!

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Flacco has to prove more and 4 years of choking at nearly every opportunity to make up for. He is in his 5th year and last Saturday was just his first impressive game against at least a competent defense. New England's defense last year gave up the 2nd most yards in NFL history and was torched by even worse QBs and Indianapolis' defense was also terrible. Also Flacco left some points on the board and on a few occasions overthrew wide-open wide receivers. People like to think Flacco is better than he really is

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edman View Post
    Nobody is going to confuse Flacco for the world's worst quarterback. He's solid, but that's all he is.

Good on him, but there's a REASON why the Ravens haven't thrown him a big time contract. Let's take that into account before crowning him.

I'll say this though, he's surpassed and is better than Roethlisberger right now. I honestly believe that. You can flame me as much as you want.
    Based on what, an awful month stretch by Ben coming off injury and a few good games by Flacco? Put Flacco behind Pittsburgh's o-line and watch him get flustered quickly

Senior Member Array title="XxKnightxX has a spectacular aura about"> XxKnightxX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Flacco has to prove more and 4 years of choking at nearly every opportunity to make up for. He is in his 5th year and last Saturday was just his first impressive game against at least a competent defense. New England's defense last year gave up the 2nd most yards in NFL history and was torched by even worse QBs and Indianapolis' defense was also terrible. Also Flacco left some points on the board and on a few occasions overthrew wide-open wide receivers. People like to think Flacco is better than he really is

- - - Updated - - -

Based on what, an awful month stretch by Ben coming off injury and a few good games by Flacco? Put Flacco behind Pittsburgh's o-line and watch him get flustered quickly
    And put ben behind the ravens o line and watch him find more reasons to scramble. Or find ways to bitch about not running enough. Its never a win.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Right! And don't think we wont remind you of this again and again when a healthy Ben put's your post to shame.

- - - Updated - - -

Put Flacco on the Steelers ( no Ray Rice) and the Steelers wouldn't win 5 games.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Flaccid's better than Romosimpson/Matt Ryan/Phyllis rivers. Boldin and Smith have made him a better QB.

But, that's about all the eyebrow raising compliments I'll give to Bert.

Last but not least, Fuck the Ravens. Fuck the Cheats*, Fuck the 49ers.

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

Until Lamar Woodley stated that he would never win a SB, he was not too good. I guess it took a Steeler motivate him.

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Flacco has to prove more and 4 years of choking at nearly every opportunity to make up for. He is in his 5th year and last Saturday was just his first impressive game against at least a competent defense.
    LOL. the broncos defense is FAR better than us this season and you are going to really struggle to find a way to dispute that . gotta give flaccco some credit, even if he wasnt the only one on offense who came to ball
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Ward 86 View Post
    LOL. the broncos defense is FAR better than us this season and you are going to really struggle to find a way to dispute that . gotta give flaccco some credit, even if he wasnt the only one on offense who came to ball
    I am not disputing that, you misinterpreted my quote, I gave him the credit for the game against the Broncos. I was trying to say in my quote that it was the first time Flacco did well in the playoffs against a defense that was competent or better (which this year's Colts D and last year's Pats D wasn't) which would qualify the elite Broncos defense

When Joe stepped up in the pocket, the safeties bit for a split second, they thought he was going to bail and then Joe thought he could fire it over both of them. I saw it on our weekly TV show called "1 winning drive". Jacoby Jones even saw them bite and before he knew it the ball was already in the air.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    And put ben behind the ravens o line and watch him find more reasons to scramble. Or find ways to bitch about not running enough. Its never a win.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
    Ravens moved Mckinnie to left tackle and Oher back to Right. HUGE difference. last 2 playoffs games = 1 sack. the O line has been kicking ass

ESPN Stats & Info‏@ESPNStatsInfo

#Ravens QB Joe Flacco: averaging 20.4 yards per completion in postseason (NFL single-postseason record: Johnny Unitas, 1970-- 23.9)

thats good company. Even though Unitas never played in wildcard games then

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

You need to get over your Ben hate, dude. It's clouding your judgment. He is going to be the QB of your favorite team for the foreseeable future, so you may as well start supporting him instead of dogging him at every damn turn.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    You need to get over your Ben hate, dude. It's clouding your judgment. He is going to be the QB of your favorite team for the foreseeable future, so you may as well start supporting him instead of dogging him at every damn turn.
    ^This. It is more-so ridiculous given that Ben is a two-time Super Bowl champion and is 10 times the clutch QB Flacco is

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

Flacco is good but not great. Those stats could be misleading. Mark Sanchez has 9 tds and 3 ints in the postseason, with the 5th highest passer rating in postseason history.

Flacco will still end up throwing 3 tds against the Pats D.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Peyton Manning is not a "Top 5" QB if you are talking about the QB as a whole including playoffs. I'd take Eli, Ben, Brees, Brady, Rodgers over Manning...easily. Regular season only, he's in the conversation. Playoffs included...no way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boh View Post
    When Joe stepped up in the pocket, the safeties bit for a split second, they thought he was going to bail and then Joe thought he could fire it over both of them. I saw it on our weekly TV show called "1 winning drive". Jacoby Jones even saw them bite and before he knew it the ball was already in the air.

- - - Updated - - -

Ravens moved Mckinnie to left tackle and Oher back to Right. HUGE difference. last 2 playoffs games = 1 sack. the O line has been kicking ass
    I watched that game, your O line was holding on half the plays
    Merry Christmas

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Five seasons, playoff wins in each season, three AFCC's....he may not be elite, but Flacco is a lot better QB than many give him credit for. Not to mention he hasn't missed one snap in his career due to injury. Had Lee Evans held onto that pass, or maybe if Cundiff hadn't shanked that FG attempt, the "popular" opinion on Flacco might be different.