Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Niece wrote this thought I would share it

Dwinsgames

My Niece wrote this thought I would share it

again as in the title .... My nice wrote this she is 24 and a mother of a 3 year old some things she noticed , I am not saying it is so , I am not saying it is not ..... just found it interesting ..nothing more or less so not going to argue this point with anyone it is what it is ......

I'm going to start this post by saying that I do not intend to offend anyone in any way!

I am a person who seeks answers and that is all I'm trying to do.

With that said, the recent events at Sandy Hook have greatly affected us all. But I've been doing a little research and have found a few things to be quite disturbing.
    So here it goes.

First: They claim there was one shooter only, who was found dead in one of the classrooms by suicide. Yet I have seen video and heard police radio/scanners finding and capturing a second shooter just outside the school,and a third in the woods. Who are these other guys and where are they?? Odd?

Second: I have not seen the new Batman movie yet,but I just watched some clips. Remember the Aurora movie theater shooting at the Batman premier? Yea,the new Batman movie made a reference to Aurora. Pretty ironic. But the most disturbing is,at one point in the movie there is a map layed out. The only two "cities" made visible to read are Gotham City, and Sandy Hook. At that time the actor says "Get the GPS so we can figure out how to take them down" at that same moment he puts his hand on Sandy Hook. Ironic,or deeply disturbing?

Third: After viewing pictures something occurred to me. If you take a look at the aerial view of the school when all the cars and police cars are surrounding the school you'll notice something. The fire trucks are all parked perfectly and symmetrically. When your called to a massive shooting why take your time to make sure your perfectly parked? Also, the ambulance. There are a bunch of them. But I really saw no use for them,since they were being blocked in. The traffic around the school made it impossible for anyone to get in or out. And there was no one directing traffic at all. So you tell me that there's a massive shooting,with children involved and people needing medical attention,but your going to trap the emergency vehicles rather than get them en route?

Fourth: Do you remember seeing Robbie Parker, Emilies father talk about the loss of his child on national television? I do, I bawled like a baby. But today I'm not. I watched a video(let me just remind you this was the very next day after the shooting.) As Robbie is walking to the podium he is laughing and smiling ear to ear (something a grieving parent does not do),he steps up to the podium,and as he's about to go live, transitions into character in a matter of seconds and is crying about his loss. Something a very good actor would know how to do. He also is reading from cue cards, which makes me question why any parent would need to read off of a cue card to express the love they have for there child.

These points among others such as pictures ive seen. Just who is Lanza's mother? They claim she is a teacher for Sandy Hook but the school has no records of her being an employee. Families waiting in line anxious to be on national television. Pictures of people smiling and people just wandering around. It almost seems like a set to a movie..
    You may not agree with me or be upset but something just isn't right to me.

Could this have all been a set up to take away our second amendment?
    The start of martial law?
    Agree or not but one thing we all need to be doing is getting prepared, for whatever it is that is coming our way..

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: My Niece wrote this thought I would share it

I don't think this was a set-up, I don't think that massacres like this are something that is coordinated. However there were some eye-opening stuff. Where did 2 other gunmen come from and why wasn't any attention brought to this if there were in fact 2 other gunmen

Spaghetti Time Array title="Chidi29 has a reputation beyond repute"> Chidi29's Avatar

Nope.

Dwinsgames

whatever

Obama was really crying too huh

Spaghetti Time Array title="Chidi29 has a reputation beyond repute"> Chidi29's Avatar

Sorry man, just can't buy it.

It's something that is contagious and not built out of truth. One person creates a conspiracy theory and everyone else starts looking for one, too. Again, looking for something that isn't there.

Keep in mind that if all these theories are true, you have a President that orchestrated a mass killing and parents that decided to go along with it (for no reason given). You don't think it's a stretch?

Dwinsgames

or maybe nothing happened at all ...............

I do not know but I do know this , he said he was coming after guns before .... now he is and claims he will use executive orders if necessary to obtain it .... ( now he has a platform like never before coincidence ? maybe maybe not )

if this happens civil war part II will be just on the horizon ...

mark it down ..

Dwinsgames

hey did you hear we got Bin Laden and at 4am we found a Muslim Cleric took him aboard a US Navel Ship ( and he willingly went o.0 ) let him wash and wrap the body so we could bury him at sea ??

after a 40 min firefight where Bin Laden was seen with ak47 in hand offering resistance and then had a handgun and hid behind his woman all the while he surrendered without a struggle but was shot 1 time in the head while in the bedroom ...yet was shot in the head and chest while in a hall way leading to the bedroom ..... but was walked outside and shot execution style in the courtyard

pretty amazing stuff .....

do not believe anything told to you by THIS Administration and believe very little from ANY administration .....

if it smells like bullshit chances are it is bullshit !!

go look on youtube and see the emergency vehicles just like this thread says they are and the ambulances are blocked in before they knew if they would need to get out quickly or not ....

they did report men found in the woods close to the school dressed in Fatigues ..... where are they now ? who are they ?

always question what you are told !! ALWAYS

again these where things SHE noticed , lots of coverage still available on the net go back and look for those things with your own two eyes

Why are the parents ok with their children being murdered?

Smashmouth Posting Array title="Seven has much to be proud of"> Seven's Avatar

We should all know by now not to believe what we are told. And there are details about this shooting and the Aurora shooting which seem... off. But as far as believing this - without more subtantial proof, there just isn't enough there.

People who believe everything they are told are ridiculously naive, but people who disbelieve everything they are told are just as silly. You have to find the middle ground. And while I admit this is worth paying attention to, I don't think it's time to call it staged yet.
    "If you are holding on to something that you no longer need to hold on to, I encourage you to let go." - Rashard Mendenhall

Smashmouth Posting Array title="Seven has much to be proud of"> Seven's Avatar

For example, this article seems compelling. But can't you find connections like these in everything if you look hard enough?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.naturalnews.com/038392_Sa...man_movie.html

(NaturalNews) The confirmed discovery that at 1hr:58 of the Dark Knight Rises, Commissioner Gordon is pointing to the words "Sandy Hook" on a map of the Gotham area has caused a storm of interest.

As it should---since 27 people were just killed at the Sandy Hook Elementary School, and in the Dark Knight film, "Sandy Hook" is indicated as a target for attack.

Unless, of course, one wants to believe this is merely a boggling coincidence, one that accidentally ties the Batman theater massacre to the Connecticut school massacre.

In that case, add to the list of coincidences the fact that Suzanne Collins, the author of The Hunger Games, in which 23 children are ritually sacrificed in arena competition, lives in Newtown/Sandy Hook, and in real life someone(s) just killed 20 children in the Sandy Hook Elementary School.

This is the familiar "Joker" mode of secret societies, in which little foreshadowing clues are placed in significant places. Michael Hoffman, author of Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare, comments on "The Method": "...a clown-like, grinning mockery of the victim[s] as a show of power and macabre arrogance...performed in a veiled manner accompanied by certain occult signs and symbolic words...They brag to us about what they've gotten away with..."

It's also a coincidence that the east coast of America sustained horrendous damage from a storm called Sandy recently.

It's also a coincidence that an island called Sandy, New Caledonia, had been located on many maps until 2012, when an Australian surveyor ship concluded that it had never existed, and it was promptly disappeared from authoritative maps of the area. "Destroyed."

Then there is the coincidence involving the Aurora theater, just before the massacre there this summer, when during film trailers, before The Dark Knight Rises premiered, a preview of Skyfall was shown, and on a building appeared, in red letters, "Aurora."

More Dark Knight Rises coincidence: the studio sent out a promotional package before the film premiered this summer. An included map clearly showed Sandy Hook, within, or just south of, "Strike Zone 1," where an attack would be launched. (Click through to enter site.)

http://www.ugo.com/movies/the-dark-k...-viral-package

More coincidence: there is a book called "The Dark Knight Manual." In the book, there is a map as well. But on this map, at the very bottom, Sandy Hook is "South Hinkley." (Click to enlarge.)

http://i.imgur.com/SW8NF.jpg

Does that name Hinkley ring a bell?

Just another coincidence that John Hinckley is the person convicted of attempting to assassinate President Reagan on March 30, 1981.

Hinckley---former psychiatric patient, drugged, and, some say, operated on with mind control techniques to set him up as the patsy in the attempt on Reagan's life.

Hinckley---son of an oil man who was George Bush the Elder's big-time presidential supporter. John Hinckley's brother Scott had a dinner booked at Neil Bush's house the day after the Reagan assassination attempt. Scott had to cancel.

Obsessed with yet another film, Taxi Driver, and its child star, Jody Foster, young Hinckley, according to received wisdom, planned the attack on Reagan to impress Foster---whom he had stalked, going so far as to take a writing class at Yale, where Foster was matriculating.

What and who is at Yale in New Haven, a few miles from Newtown? Historically, exactly the kind of men who, bent on controlling America, engaged in occult rituals, taking blood oaths. Secret society men. Diabolical Skull&Bones men who, for example, supported the Nazi war machine and Hitler, who in turn slaughtered millions. Nazi financiers like Prescott Bush of the Bush-family Skull&Bones members.

But all these things are coincidences and accidents, and there is absolutely nothing to see or think about or connect.

No pieces of this connect at all.

None.

Ask any android. He'll tell you. "Nothing to see, keep moving, eyes straight ahead."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038392_Sa...#ixzz2FmmmfdzV
    "If you are holding on to something that you no longer need to hold on to, I encourage you to let go." - Rashard Mendenhall

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Seriously people....take off the tinfoil hats :banghead:

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

I'm a pretty conservative guy, and one of the biggest Obama critics around.....but this conspiratorial nonsense is just ridiculous.

Dwinsgames

Dwinsgames

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4

there are signs of things that MIGHT be on the horizon , but you have to choose to see those signs or ignore them , whichever the case may be I think everyone should at the very least be aware of the possibilities ... be it nothing or something very significant ....

You didn't answer my question. Why would the parents let their children die?

Dwinsgames

Quote Originally Posted by Chidi29 View Post

assuming there where any children you mean ?

have you seen any ?

just asking because I have not ... I have not the clue if it happened or not for 100% certainty ....

I question things .. I keep an open mind , you clearly are a dismissive person on everything .... so it is clear to me we will never agree ...

go on keep your eyes closed nothing to see here or anywhere for that matter ... I will keep my eyes open as well as my mind and just take it all on and see where it leads ... I will not be right or wrong on any of it because the fact is WE DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE about any of it .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4

- - - Updated - - -

So these children are just made up? And no one has said anything?

I bet the principal didn't exist either.

Heck, I bet there isn't even a school.

Until you can actually answer that question, there's a major hole in your story.

Dwinsgames

So these children are just made up? And no one has said anything?

I bet the principal didn't exist either.

Heck, I bet there isn't even a school.

Until you can actually answer that question, there's a major hole in your story.

you honestly have to have a learning disorder ...

at the very least a reading comprehension problem

just like every topic that you reply to you fail to understand anything that is stated clearly for you to see ....

WHERE DID I STATE ANY OF THIS HAPPENED OR DID NOT HAPPEN ????

I did however say CLEARLY several times ( and in the first line of the post ) I am not saying it is so , I am not saying it is not maybe you see it if it is BOLD and RED

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING EITHER RIGHT ?????

In response to a recent increase in crime, Paragould Mayor Mike Gaskill and Police Chief Todd Stovall offered residents at a town hall meeting Thursday night at West View Baptist Church what could be considered an extreme solution — armed officers patrolling the streets on foot.

Stovall told the group of almost 40 residents that beginning in 2013, the department would deploy a new street crimes unit to high crime areas on foot to take back the streets.

"[Police are] going to be in SWAT gear and have AR-15s around their neck," Stovall said. "If you're out walking, we're going to stop you, ask why you're out walking, check for your ID."

Stovall said while some people may be offended by the actions of his department, they should not be.

"We're going to do it to everybody," he said. "Criminals don't like being talked to."

Gaskill backed Stovall's proposed actions during Thursday's town hall.

ADVERTISEMENT

"They may not be doing anything but walking their dog," he said. "But they're going to have to prove it."

Stovall said the foot patrols would begin on the east side of town and would eventually snake into the Pecan Grove area.

He said the police would follow where crime was taking place in order to snuff it out.

Normally, police would not stop individuals for simply walking on the street, but Stovall said the level of crime in certain areas and concerns from residents gave his officers the right to institute the actions announced at the town hall event.

"This fear is what's given us the reason to do this. Once I have stats and people saying they're scared, we can do this," he said. "It allows us to do what we're fixing to do."

Stovall further elaborated on the stop-and-ID policy Friday morning, claiming the city's crime statistics alone met the threshold of reasonable suspicion required to lawfully accost a citizen.

"To ask you for your ID, I have to have a reason," he said. "Well, I've got statistical reasons that say I've got a lot of crime right now, which gives me probable cause to ask what you're doing out. Then when I add that people are scared...then that gives us even more [reason] to ask why are you here and what are you doing in this area."

Stovall said he did not consult an attorney before announcing his plans to combat crime. He even remained undaunted when comparing his proposed tactics with martial law, explaining that "I don't know that there's ever been a difference" between his proposals and martial law.

Stovall said task force members would not even be required to be looking for a specific suspect before stopping citizens on the street.

"Anyone that's out walking, because of the crime and the fear factor, [could be stopped]," he said.

Should an individual not produce identification, Stovall said his officers would not back down. Individuals who do not produce identification when asked could be charged with obstructing a governmental operation, according to Stovall.

"I'm hoping we don't run across [any] of that," Stovall said. "Will there be people who buck us? There may be. But we have a right to be doing what we're doing. We have a zero-tolerance. We are prepared to throw your hind-end in jail, OK? We're not going to take a lot of flack."

On Friday, however, Gaskill retreated from the severity of the plan he and Stovall offered to citizens at the town hall.

"The only people who are really going to be impacted by this are mostly the unknowns," Gaskill said.

The mayor said the street crimes unit would not be positioned to cause problems for law-abiding residents.

"We just want to make a presence out there for the criminal element," Gaskill said. "And we want to make a presence for the people who are concerned and give them a sense of security."

Gaskill added he was not concerned about potential profiling by the police department. Even though Stovall had said police would enter neighborhoods with the highest crime rates, Gaskill said officers would respond to where they received calls.

"It would be based on where people have called us and said things are going on in our neighborhood," he said.

Gaskill made clear Friday that when residents called about problems in their neighborhoods, they needed to provide police with information.

"Give us a description — what kinds of clothes they're wearing, [license] plate number. We'll be looking for descriptions," he said.

City Attorney Allen Warmath echoed Gaskill's statements on Friday.

"It is my understanding that if they get a call in an area and they go to an area because of some calls of suspicious activity, they'll make contact," Warmath said.

Warmath said while he had not directly spoken to Stovall, he understood that the street crimes unit would actually be less confrontational than Stovall let on.

"If they have a call that there's some problems in the area, they're at least going to talk to you," he said. "Maybe that person walking their dog saw something. It gives them some information and some leads to find out what's going on."

As for having IDs, he said citizens wouldn't have to worry about that, either. He said the police would not arrest residents solely for failing to produce identification when asked.

Attorney Curtis Hitt of the law firm of Hitt and Kidd said officers were allowed to engage in "consensual questioning" with citizens, though if any circumstances arose that led to an arrest, a judge would have to look at the "totality" of those circumstances.

"The bottom line is it would have to be determined on a case by case basis," he said.

Hitt said he had a high regard for Stovall and the Paragould police. He said he felt their intentions were in the right place, which he believed was preventing crime and making Paragould a safe community.

"At the same time, as an attorney who reads police reports and keeps up with the law, I certainly will be careful of that for any of my clients."

Thursday's town hall meeting was the second of four meetings Paragould officials will host to discuss crime statistics in different parts of town. Officials will meet with residents Tuesday at Center Hill Church of Christ and Thursday at the Paragould Community Center. Both meetings begin at 7 p.m.

keep moving nothing to see here , where are those damned blinders at anyways ???

Chidi got an extra pair by chance ??

If you get to just ask questions and just throw things out there, then so can I.

In order for this to be true, the 26 victims must not have existed? That's what you threw out there as an explanation and I simply responded back. Though I'm hoping seeing that major issue with this "idea" would sway you to not believe the theory.

Dwinsgames

again as in the title .... My nice wrote this she is 24 and a mother of a 3 year old some things she noticed , I am not saying it is so , I am not saying it is not ..... just found it interesting ..nothing more or less so not going to argue this point with anyone it is what it is ......

break it all down as 1 statement at a time .... 4 total statements ...

ask yourself what potential conclusions could be drawn of each INDIVIDUAL things that stuck her as odd .... thy are already numbers in sequence so use that as your basis to proceed

1) I wondered the SAME thing myself , we also heard of TWO shadowy figures running around a corner but 1 dead shooter ...... I also pondered the weapon left in the car and found that to be odd

2) very strange , 2 horrific events both using a large amount of firepower and both including men in their 20s in body armor and both being cities found in the batman movie ... sounds more than coincidental but not proof of anything

3) I told my wife when it first was on the TV this is strange , look at all the ambulances there how are they supposed to get out of there with the wounded ( before we knew the numbers wounded where very few )

4) totally mind boggling , I did not watch that even but I believe what she says she seen she has no reason to lie to my wife ( her favorite aunt ) how could this man be laughing so soon after such a tragic loss , I nearly lost my oldest son in an auto accident when he was 15 and going to a school basketball game with a couple of friends , he was life frighted to Pittsburgh childrens hospital and we where told by the Dr. said he probably would not make it through the night ..... no way you laugh about anything during those times let alone the death just days later .....

my son is fine now 10 years later

put all those things together and i understand why anyone would question this situation

I'm going to start this post by saying that I do not intend to offend anyone in any way!

I am a person who seeks answers and that is all I'm trying to do.

With that said, the recent events at Sandy Hook have greatly affected us all. But I've been doing a little research and have found a few things to be quite disturbing.
    So here it goes.

First: They claim there was one shooter only, who was found dead in one of the classrooms by suicide. Yet I have seen video and heard police radio/scanners finding and capturing a second shooter just outside the school,and a third in the woods. Who are these other guys and where are they?? Odd?

Second: I have not seen the new Batman movie yet,but I just watched some clips. Remember the Aurora movie theater shooting at the Batman premier? Yea,the new Batman movie made a reference to Aurora. Pretty ironic. But the most disturbing is,at one point in the movie there is a map layed out. The only two "cities" made visible to read are Gotham City, and Sandy Hook. At that time the actor says "Get the GPS so we can figure out how to take them down" at that same moment he puts his hand on Sandy Hook. Ironic,or deeply disturbing?

Third: After viewing pictures something occurred to me. If you take a look at the aerial view of the school when all the cars and police cars are surrounding the school you'll notice something. The fire trucks are all parked perfectly and symmetrically. When your called to a massive shooting why take your time to make sure your perfectly parked? Also, the ambulance. There are a bunch of them. But I really saw no use for them,since they were being blocked in. The traffic around the school made it impossible for anyone to get in or out. And there was no one directing traffic at all. So you tell me that there's a massive shooting,with children involved and people needing medical attention,but your going to trap the emergency vehicles rather than get them en route?

Fourth: Do you remember seeing Robbie Parker, Emilies father talk about the loss of his child on national television? I do, I bawled like a baby. But today I'm not. I watched a video(let me just remind you this was the very next day after the shooting.) As Robbie is walking to the podium he is laughing and smiling ear to ear (something a grieving parent does not do),he steps up to the podium,and as he's about to go live, transitions into character in a matter of seconds and is crying about his loss. Something a very good actor would know how to do. He also is reading from cue cards, which makes me question why any parent would need to read off of a cue card to express the love they have for there child.

These points among others such as pictures ive seen. Just who is Lanza's mother? They claim she is a teacher for Sandy Hook but the school has no records of her being an employee. Families waiting in line anxious to be on national television. Pictures of people smiling and people just wandering around. It almost seems like a set to a movie..
    You may not agree with me or be upset but something just isn't right to me.

Could this have all been a set up to take away our second amendment?
    The start of martial law?
    Agree or not but one thing we all need to be doing is getting prepared, for whatever it is that is coming our way..

The "where are the other gunman" thought can simply be chalked up to inaccurate reporting by the media. Everyone tried to jump on the story, someone says something inaccurate, and it spreads like wildfire. Heck, the media originally had the shooter's brother as the killer. So it's obvious the media just screwed up. There were no other gunman.

The Batman stuff is just law of small numbers. An event happens and you can always find things that appear to relate to it but in reality, are just coincidences. Unless the writers of Batman are also "in" on the Sandy Hook shooting (for whatever reason). So now you have Obama, the parents, and the writers of the new Batman movie "in" on the mass shootings. Why would anyone believe that?

So all you have left is a parent laughing before a press conference? Pretty flimsy evidence.

So now I've answered your questions. Answer mine.

Dwinsgames

The "where are the other gunman" thought can simply be chalked up to inaccurate reporting by the media. Everyone tried to jump on the story, someone says something inaccurate, and it spreads like wildfire. Heck, the media originally had the shooter's brother as the killer. So it's obvious the media just screwed up. There were no other gunman.

The Batman stuff is just law of small numbers. An event happens and you can always find things that appear to relate to it but in reality, are just coincidences. Unless the writers of Batman are also "in" on the Sandy Hook shooting (for whatever reason). So now you have Obama, the parents, and the writers of the new Batman movie "in" on the mass shootings. Why would anyone believe that?

So all you have left is a parent laughing before a press conference? Pretty flimsy evidence.

So now I've answered your questions. Answer mine.

who said anything about the makers of the batman movie being involved ( YOU ) nobody else has made that claim ...

WATCH closely .... the first few seconds before he knows he is on air is KEY .... what father grieving the loss of his little girl acts like this just 24 hours after her passing ????????

who said anything about the makers of the batman movie being involved ( YOU ) nobody else has made that claim ...

WATCH closely .... the first few seconds before he knows he is on air is KEY .... what father grieving the loss of his little girl acts like this just 24 hours after her passing ????????

That's what you copy/pasted!!

If we assume this is actually tied in, then the makers of the movie knew that the shootings would happen. Otherwise, it's just coincidence.

Who are you to tell someone how they should be grieving? And he's talking as he's smiling, someone probably quipped something funny to him. As much of a tragedy as it is for him, it's not impossible to crack a smile for three seconds.

And if that's your evidence, you have quite probably the weakest case ever.

Dwinsgames

whatever ... fathers of dead daughter 6 or 7 just 24 hours after the fact ( or anyone close to him would be making jokes ) laughing , smiling about anything ...

but keep your eyes closed and stay on the path

whatever ... fathers of dead daughter 6 or 7 just 24 hours after the fact ( or anyone close to him would be making jokes ) laughing , smiling about anything ...

but keep your eyes closed and stay on the path
    My eyes closed? You're the hypocrite. Passing me off as dismissive and not actually focusing on the claims you're making. And when I finally bite and start disproving the theory, you stop fighting back. Because you know how absurd this idea is.

Answer the question I posed. Why would the parents let their child die? Why would the family of the principal that died let this happen?

Dwinsgames

My eyes closed? You're the hypocrite. Passing me off as dismissive and not actually focusing on the claims you're making. And when I finally bite and start disproving the theory, you stop fighting back. Because you know how absurd this idea is.

Answer the question I posed. Why would the parents let their child die? Why would the family of the principal that died let this happen?

look ... you believe for ONE fucking second that someone who lost their 6 year old daughter would find anything in the world funny just 24 hours later ..I call Bullshit ... that is one thing I am certain of , because I nearly lost my oldest son so I was damn near in their shoes and know how it felt .... laughter or a smile of the last thing you are going to do ...

on top of that he took a moment to get into camera mode what he did not know is he was on camera the entire time ...

if your that gullible to think that was not an act , nothing in the world will ever change your mind except being in or damn near in those shoes ... That I can say with 110% certainty

and frankly I could give a fuck less if you agree or not with this or anything else I post , I sure as hell am not gonna lose any sleep over your and your opinions ...

look ... you believe for ONE fucking second that someone who lost their 6 year old daughter would find anything in the world funny just 24 hours later ..I call Bullshit ... that is one thing I am certain of , because I nearly lost my oldest son so I was damn near in their shoes and know how it felt .... laughter or a smile of the last thing you are going to do ...

on top of that he took a moment to get into camera mode what he did not know is he was on camera the entire time ...

if your that gullible to think that was not an act , nothing in the world will ever change your mind except being in or damn near in those shoes ... That I can say with 110% certainty

and frankly I could give a fuck less if you agree or not with this or anything else I post , I sure as hell am not gonna lose any sleep over your and your opinions ...
    Again, every person is different. You don't speak for every person out there.

So if you believe it is not an act, then what does him laughing mean? That he does not care his child is dead?

Once, we were L Legends Array title="oneforthetoe has a reputation beyond repute">

I am open minded enough to permit people their own beliefs without passing judgement on those people because of those beliefs. And I am sure there are things about this horrific act that we have not been told. Still, if there is one thing I am completely convinced of every time I look at those pictures of those poor little kids (and still get a tear in my eye) is that a sick demented soul destroyed the lives of 26 people and their families. And that that sick demented soul is responsible for that act - and anything else is just static.

It still makes me sad.

And, if I am being perfectly honest, so does this thread.

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

The father laughing before he made the tearful statement is odd, no doubt, but it's not evidence for anything. Nothing.

I've come to figure out how internet conspiracy theorists operate. They take tragic events like 9/11 and the Sandy shootings and search for oddities. Once they find all these odd unexplained pieces that were overlooked during the chaos, they present them to you and challenge you to explain them. When you can't explain them after five minutes of thought, they try to tell you that this means the whole thing was an elaborate hoax, and people believe them. I need evidence to believe stuff. Find a document like Northwoods and you have evidence for a government conspiracy. Some guy laughing is not evidence, it's an oddity. If he really was a hired actor, there'd be a trail. Interview his neighbors. People would probably notice if 26 families were actually government plants in a small Connecticut community. Go find evidence and get back to me.

That being said, I don't give these conspiracy theories the time of day (no offense to anyone here).

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Accusations, in my book, need to be proved beyond a shadow of doubt. While I do not trust the media to present the whole truth, I also don't think an event of this scale can be fabricated. While there may be oddities, proof has to be definite.

So did we (mankind) actually land on the moon or not?