Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Niece wrote this thought I would share it

Dwinsgames

Re: My Niece wrote this thought I would share it

Quote Originally Posted by NJarhead View Post
    My wife wants me to stop being so blunt to people's faces. She thinks I'm rude. I try to explain that I hate fake people, believe in tough love and call out BS when I see it, but she's too sweet a person to understand and always cares about other peoples feelings. It's admirable really, but...

Anyway, let me assure you I'd say everything I have to say to your face.

My wife always tells me to " be nice " and I always reply with I am who I am if they do not like it I am but an arms reach away ...after 20+ years she has decided to save her breath ..

I do not take shit from people , if they got balls enough to make a comment or show a disrespectful action I am going to hold them accountable ....

guy cuts me off in a parking lot then has the gull to flip me off you can bet your ass I put my vehicle in park on the spot and step out of the car/truck and ask him wtf his problem is and give them every chance to backup their rudeness face to face ..

I treat people how thy treat me ....

be an ass I will be a bigger ass , respect me I will respect you ..pretty simple and basic concept in my book

Formerly TheWarden86 Array title="NJarhead has much to be proud of"> NJarhead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    Whatever happened to the policy of addressing / attacking the post as opposed to the poster?

Someone makes a point ignore it or address it, and if you can debunk it.
    Yes in a credible argument or debate, I would agree. At some point though the source of these continuous attempts at recruiting like-minded conspiracy theorists -or- creating drama for the purpose of attention needs to be addressed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    My wife always tells me to " be nice " and I always reply with I am who I am if they do not like it I am but an arms reach away ...after 20+ years she has decided to save her breath ..

I do not take shit from people , if they got balls enough to make a comment or show a disrespectful action I am going to hold them accountable ....

guy cuts me off in a parking lot then has the gull to flip me off you can bet your ass I put my vehicle in park on the spot and step out of the car/truck and ask him wtf his problem is and give them every chance to backup their rudeness face to face ..

I treat people how thy treat me ....

be an ass I will be a bigger ass , respect me I will respect you ..pretty simple and basic concept in my book
    I didn't ask, nor do I care.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    Whatever happened to the policy of addressing / attacking the post as opposed to the poster?

Someone makes a point ignore it or address it, and if you can debunk it.
    I agree. If y'all don't like what he has to say, then don't respond, or prove it wrong. But attacking him just because you don't care for him or his posting style is immature and bullish. Grow the fuck up.

Dwinsgames

Yes in a credible argument or debate, I would agree. At some point though the source of these continuous attempts at recruiting like-minded conspiracy theorists -or- creating drama for the purpose of attention needs to be addressed.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't ask, nor do I care.

yep and I created all those videos /rolls eyes ...you are such a dick

Formerly TheWarden86 Array title="NJarhead has much to be proud of"> NJarhead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    I agree. If y'all don't like what he has to say, then don't respond, or prove it wrong. But attacking him just because you don't care for him or his posting style is immature and bullish. Grow the fuck up.
    Hold on a second. I stated my opinions of his rantings. He represents something I can't stand. He posted that represntation and I responded to him for it. Those of you who wish to refute his claims are more than welcome to. But, IMO, all that does is feed the BS debate and that's precisely what he wants. I find any time spent in that manner to be a waste. I opted instead, and always will to go straight to the "accuser" and let him know that I know what he's all about.

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

This message is hidden because Dwinsgames is on your ignore list.

View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

should have done this much sooner

yep and I created all those videos /rolls eyes ...you are such a dick
    Now, had you posted those and said, "can you believe this crap?" I would have had to rethink my opinion of you, but you embrace those opinions, the conspiracies and you post them here so you can argue your conspiracy theories. You tried that crap with 9/11 the other day and now it's this. I'm sure you think our gov't killed JFK and that we never landed on the moon and that Bin Laden is laying on a beach somewhere, as is Hoffa, etc, etc,. What's worse is when your theories are refuted with fact, you continue to hold on to "ideas and questions" as though they are facts that can't be ignored. It's sickening.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hindes204 View Post
    This message is hidden because Dwinsgames is on your ignore list.

View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

should have done this much sooner
    Great idea! kudos. I think I'm going to play a little "monkey see, monkey do" here.

Dwinsgames

1) Those of you who wish to refute his claims are more than welcome to. But, IMO, all that does is feed the BS debate and that's precisely what he wants. 2) I find any time spent in that manner to be a waste. 3) I opted instead, and always will to go straight to the "accuser" and let him know that I know what he's all about.
    I edited the above quote with numbers to address each so called point made ....

1) you magically know what I want based on posting of an email sent to me by my niece and some videos someone else made that where publicly posted on youtube ...Interesting considering I posted someone else's works ( and other have too but I am the one getting 110% of your bullshit ... VERY interesting indeed

2) funny you find it a total waist yet spend an unlimited amount of time trying to insult me in your posts here that you claim do not deserve your time ... again VERY interesting

3) again going back toward point 1 the original post and the videos from youtube are not my work , yet for me posting them I get the brunt of your ignorance ... VERY interesting .... and to make the point even further a link above the post where you first started bashing me is to another page on this forum to a video posted by another member of this forum and you have not said jack shit to them .. proving this is nothing but an attack on me individually and has nothing to do with the content of this thread ( you claimed earlier you went to it and watched part of the video ) so would be hard pressed for you to backtrack on that now ... so why bash me here and not bash the poster there if it is about content , this further proves it is not the content its is you contempt for me as an individual ...

with that being said I will be at Latrobe this year again for training camp as I usually am , if you care to discuss this in person just let me know ...

otherwise just stfu and quit acting like a badass on the internet I have no more time for you and your antics ...

with that being said I will be at Latrobe this year again for training camp as I usually am , if you care to discuss this in person just let me know ...

otherwise just stfu and quit acting like a badass on the internet I have no more time for you and your antics ...
    Predictable as well. Let me guess, that's not a threat or anything, you just want to whip 'em out to see whose is bigger right?

Well, my ignorant friend you're in luck. I'd already been planning to go this year as well. Not sure what your plan would be as I will have my young Son with me, but I can always send him off with my friend to get snacks should you genuinely want to "talk" to me tough guy.

I've encountered little girls like you before, only they were local. They never really want to meet once you agree to meet them. Let's see if you're any different.

Dwinsgames

Predictable as well. Let me guess, that's not a threat or anything, you just want to whip 'em out to see whose is bigger right?

Well, my ignorant friend you're in luck. I'd already been planning to go this year as well. Not sure what your plan would be as I will have my young Son with me, but I can always send him off with my friend to get snacks should you genuinely want to "talk" to me tough guy.

I've encountered little girls like you before, only they were local. They never really want to meet once you agree to meet them. Let's see if you're any different.
    I am there almost yearly .... have no plans in not attending this year ...

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

PLEASE keep it civil, folks.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Hold on a second. I stated my opinions of his rantings. He represents something I can't stand. He posted that represntation and I responded to him for it. Those of you who wish to refute his claims are more than welcome to. But, IMO, all that does is feed the BS debate and that's precisely what he wants. I find any time spent in that manner to be a waste. I opted instead, and always will to go straight to the "accuser" and let him know that I know what he's all about.
    How can you make a logical opinion if you refuse to take the 30 minutes to evaluate the video placed in front of you? All you did was immediately attack Dwins, and repeatedly so. Watch the video brother, then shoot it down if you want. I'm telling you, there is something wrong with with whats been told to us. JUST WATCH.

Or just submit to your normalcy bias. The choice is all yours.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

In a shocking twist of events lending credence to theintelhub.com’s investigation, it has now been admitted by officials that there is a potential that multiple shooters carried out the bloody massacre that took place at the Sandy Hook Elementary School the morning of December 14, 2012.

By Shepard Ambellas
    theintelhub.com
    February 6, 2013

NEWTOWN — New information has now been brought forth by Connecticut State Attorney Stephen Sedensky, suggesting that records pertaining to the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting have been sealed to possibly hide the identity of witnesses from multiple shooter suspects and that they should not be unsealed anytime soon
    Read more at http://reagancoalition.com/articles/...qLhsT2kf3FW.99
    http://reagancoalition.com/articles/...-hook.html?s=2

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Dwinsgames

does not surprise me in the least