Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Niece wrote this thought I would share it

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Re: My Niece wrote this thought I would share it

Quote Originally Posted by The Patriot View Post
    The father laughing before he made the tearful statement is odd, no doubt, but it's not evidence for anything. Nothing.

I've come to figure out how internet conspiracy theorists operate. They take tragic events like 9/11 and the Sandy shootings and search for oddities. Once they find all these odd unexplained pieces that were overlooked during the chaos, they present them to you and challenge you to explain them. When you can't explain them after five minutes of thought, they try to tell you that this means the whole thing was an elaborate hoax, and people believe them. I need evidence to believe stuff. Find a document like Northwoods and you have evidence for a government conspiracy. Some guy laughing is not evidence, it's an oddity. If he really was a hired actor, there'd be a trail. Interview his neighbors. People would probably notice if 26 families were actually government plants in a small Connecticut community. Go find evidence and get back to me.

That being said, I don't give these conspiracy theories the time of day (no offense to anyone here).
    There could be 1,000 things related to an incident.

Find 10 that are inconsistent and present them out of context of the other 990 and it can look like compelling evidence.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    There could be 1,000 things related to an incident.

Find 10 that are inconsistent and present them out of context of the other 990 and it can look like compelling evidence.
    Exactly.

Conservatarian Array title="Wallace108 is a splendid one to behold"> Wallace108's Avatar

Emilie Parker, the daughter of the smiling and laughing father in the video on Page 1 was laid to rest in Utah today. Why Utah? That's where the family is from. They've lived in Newtown for less than a year and probably aren't a well-known family in the community. Is this important? Were they a plant? Am I just adding fuel to the fire? The answer to at least one of those questions is "yes."

The important thing right now is to mourn those poor children who lost their lives.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Patriot View Post
    Exactly.
    Does not mean that some conspiracy theories are not true. This is a great thread and some really interesting points made.

On a side note, I think there is compelling evidence that Tom Brady is gay.

Did you see the picture of him going down that water slide with his arms up like a fairy?

Just sayin...
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Does not mean that some conspiracy theories are not true. This is a great thread and some really interesting points made.

Did you see the picture of him going down that water slide with his arms up like a fairy?

Just sayin...

"A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

Just sayin...
    Unfortunately.

Maybe some mysteries are better left unsolved. That's the Patriots way.

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    look ... you believe for ONE fucking second that someone who lost their 6 year old daughter would find anything in the world funny just 24 hours later ..I call Bullshit ... that is one thing I am certain of , because I nearly lost my oldest son so I was damn near in their shoes and know how it felt .... laughter or a smile of the last thing you are going to do ...

on top of that he took a moment to get into camera mode what he did not know is he was on camera the entire time ...

if your that gullible to think that was not an act , nothing in the world will ever change your mind except being in or damn near in those shoes ... That I can say with 110% certainty

and frankly I could give a fuck less if you agree or not with this or anything else I post , I sure as hell am not gonna lose any sleep over your and your opinions ...
    I lost my 16 y/o son 6 months ago, so believe me when I say this...you have no idea how to act after a situation like that. You "nearly losing" your son does not qualify you to know how the fuck people act when they lose their children. Everyone is different, and laughing at a joke 24 hours after losing your child doesn't mean a fucking thing. When you lose a child, you walk around in a daze, you have no idea how to act, and you commenting on it like you know the feeling pisses me off.

Dwinsgames

Quote Originally Posted by Hindes204 View Post
    I lost my 16 y/o son 6 months ago, so believe me when I say this...you have no idea how to act after a situation like that. You "nearly losing" your son does not qualify you to know how the fuck people act when they lose their children. Everyone is different, and laughing at a joke 24 hours after losing your child doesn't mean a fucking thing. When you lose a child, you walk around in a daze, you have no idea how to act, and you commenting on it like you know the feeling pisses me off.

2 boys died in the crash my son was in , my son was at deathdoor ... broken ribs , broken pelvic bone in 3 places , collapsed lung , bruises heart , lacerated liver , something with his spleen ( can not recall the words used ) lots of internal bleeding , they got TBoned by a Penndot snow plow / salt truck that was going 50 mph he spent 6 months in a hospital bed getting blood thinner shots every 12 hours in the stomach and that was after he got out of the hospital .....

I am sorry for your loss , but to tell me I have no clue , trust me I have a very good clue .... his two best friends in life died , and he was reported dead on the news .... that is as close as anyone ever gets without being there ....

was not intending to be insensitive ...

I am done here ....

Senior Member Array title="steeldawg is a jewel in the rough">

I agree and im sorry for your loss, for these parents there is also the media circus surronding the incident, it must be a whirlwind of emotion and it doesnt help some half wit sticking a microphone in your face wanting to know your evey emotion. This whole thread makes my stomach turn.

Dwinsgames

Dwinsgames

Formerly TheWarden86 Array title="NJarhead has much to be proud of"> NJarhead's Avatar

I'm a pretty conservative guy, and one of the biggest Obama critics around.....but this conspiratorial nonsense is just ridiculous.
    Precisely. Me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Chidi29 View Post
    You didn't answer my question. Why would the parents let their children die?
    They wouldn't. But wait! There's more!

assuming there where any children you mean ?

have you seen any ?
    So, the media should have shown their little bodies and their dead faces on TV?

you honestly have to have a learning disorder ...

at the very least a reading comprehension problem

just like every topic that you reply to you fail to understand anything that is stated clearly for you to see ....

WHERE DID I STATE ANY OF THIS HAPPENED OR DID NOT HAPPEN ????
    Read your quote above. You are a full blown conspiracy theorist (with questionable intelligence yourself) masquerading around as the Devils Advocate.

You bash folks for "believing everything thier Government tells them" all the while believing everything you see on the internet..., and you expect to be taking seriously???

Dwinsgames

Quote Originally Posted by NJarhead View Post
    Precisely. Me as well.

They wouldn't. But wait! There's more!

So, the media should have shown their little bodies and their dead faces on TV?

Read your quote above. You are a full blown conspiracy theorist (with questionable intelligence yourself) masquerading around as the Devils Advocate.

You bash folks for "believing everything thier Government tells them" all the while believing everything you see on the internet..., and you expect to be taking seriously???

clearly you just came to flame , you did not bother to watch the video from the link directly above your post , you did not bother to acknowledge that not even the families where permitted to see the bodies of their own children and NONE of them put up a fuss about it ( odd as hell ) , you did not bother to acknowledge any other inconsistencies or out and out fabrications or lies ... but I am the one who has questionable intelligence ??? umm ok ....

talk about acting like a ...you are doing a mighty fine job right here

Formerly TheWarden86 Array title="NJarhead has much to be proud of"> NJarhead's Avatar

clearly you just came to flame , you did not bother to watch the video from the link directly above your post , you did not bother to acknowledge that not even the families where permitted to see the bodies of their own children and NONE of them put up a fuss about it ( odd as hell ) , you did not bother to acknowledge any other inconsistencies or out and out fabrications or lies ... but I am the one who has questionable intelligence ??? umm ok ....

talk about acting like a ...you are doing a mighty fine job right here
    I watched some of the first and quickly realized it was a waste of my time. I also considered the source and I've told you before where I stand on you wastes of skin conspiracy theorists. Expect more of the same.

Do you do any reading outside of what you see in the interwebs?

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Dwinsgames

I watched some of the first and quickly realized it was a waste of my time. I also considered the source and I've told you before where I stand on you wastes of skin conspiracy theorists. Expect more of the same.

Do you do any reading outside of what you see in the interwebs?

well there is half the problem ... YOU HALF looked at it ....

no need to comment when you clearly are unaware of the content in its entirety .....

that is like watching just the first half ( or less ) of a football game and then trying to explain why one team won or lost based on watching part of the game and have no clue what happened in the second half , hell the team you assumed won very well may have lost yet you built your case on ( or in this case made your mind up on ) what you seen and gave little credence ( or no credence as in this case ) to what you did not see ....

you would not do that ( I am assuming ) in a breakdown of a football game would you ?

then why do it with something that has such far greater consequences ?

just sayin

well there is half the problem ... YOU HALF looked at it ....

no need to comment when you clearly are unaware of the content in its entirety .....

that is like watching just the first half ( or less ) of a football game and then trying to explain why one team won or lost based on watching part of the game and have no clue what happened in the second half , hell the team you assumed won very well may have lost yet you built your case on ( or in this case made your mind up on ) what you seen and gave little credence ( or no credence as in this case ) to what you did not see ....

you would not do that ( I am assuming ) in a breakdown of a football game would you ?

then why do it with something that has such far greater consequences ?

just sayin
    No. It's nothing like that. I guess I failed to mention the reputation of the source (you) of this crap; Has a reputation for posting crap and creating drama.

I thought you were "done here" .... again.

Dwinsgames

No. It's nothing like that. I guess I failed to mention the reputation of the source (you) of this crap; Has a reputation for posting crap and creating drama.

I thought you were "done here" .... again.

so again you resort to flames when you have nothing else ... typical dick head move on your part ... I have grown used to such moves around here ....its all good /rolls eyes

EDIT ... as a side note I find it interesting you decided to post here and not the page the video I spoke of was posted on .... points toward this being more of an attack on me than the criteria in the debate ... but carry on all the same

Yea, I expected as much. Thanks for the rep!

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

we have to look at common sense and logic.
    two things that elude these wacked out conspiracy theorists

Sandy Hook was staged because … many of the parents display a lack of visible grief.This point certainly wins the prize of most ignorant and narrow minded. Anyone who has been around people who are in the grieving process will explain that there is no one way – or correct way – to grieve and people display grief in many different ways. Some parents of Sandy Hook appear more upset than others during TV appearances.
    These vile claims in particular highlight how twisted, ignorant and narrow-minded some of these conspiracy theorists can be and we have seen firsthand some sick and frankly bizarre posts made my individuals who question the “lack of tears” and composure of certain grieving parents and [even more bizarrely] try to claim that this is proof that they are crisis actors, not grieving parents.
    Couldnt agree more

thanks for posting Zu, great article

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age2112578/pg1

Debunking the Sandy hook conspiracy video, point-by-point

Since no one has really taken the time to debunk this here you go:

First off the guy that created this video is Alex J.Now that that's out of the way let's look at the content of the video...

Theory 1: The first thing the video tries to allege is that there is a second shooter. They love to grab early media footage and then use that as "evidence" of their claims, as if the media's first reporting is somehow golden. Odd that conspiracy theorists distrust the media, then turn around and use its raw reporting claims as evidence. Anyway, you can easily google and figure out who the guy in the woods was.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

He is the father of a student there and the athletic director at the highschool. He was on his way to the school to help make gingerbread houses with 1st graders when he heard the shots. He was unarmed, arrested, detained, questioned, and let go. The story of the guy in the woods was a dead end, so the media dropped it. That is the problem with the 24 hour news cycle, they will report any lead they get before sorting out facts. However, this is hardly evidence of a conspiracy.

The video even makes the ridiculous claim that since the guy was sitting in the FRONT of the police car, that he must have some "crazy" credentials. Yeah, what is more likely...that this guy was a concerned father or that he was a man with some "crazy" credentials on a black ops mission to shoot up a school but he just didn't have the skills to properly vacate, and so he ended up getting himself captured by lowly local law enforcement, AND broadcast on national tv, potentially exposing his super secret black op? C'mon.

Theory 2: The gun discrepancy. This can be chalked up to contradictory reporting, which is going to happen when the media competes with itself to be the first one to break any new details. There have already been articles clearing up the discrepancies: [link to edition.cnn.com]

Theory 3: The nurse is fake and does not exist. This is completely false, and has been debunked with evidence: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Theory 4: The laughing/crying father. This means absolutely nothing. No one can judge how a father copes with the loss of his daughter, and it's offensive that people are criticizing him for it. I have been to several funerals, I have witnessed family members and friends switch in and out of laughter and tears. They think of fond memories of the one they lost, they tell stories, they laugh, and they cry. People grieve in different ways. We do not have the right to criticize his reaction, and it's not evidence of a conspiracy.

Theory 5: Emillie Parker is not dead. This is the most absurd thing I have seen so far in the video. The video alleges not only that the girl is not dead, but that the parents were so stupid they brought out the wrong sister for the photo op. What? Do people honestly believe that? [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] It's a picture of her sister. Obviously. They look alike because, you know, they're sister's. This guy uses the same photoshop trick as the conspiracy video and gets the same effect. [link to i.imgur.com]

Theory 6: One piece of footage of the crime scene does not show many ambulances and shows no children. The author claims this means this was all staged. He goes on to say that only one ambulance was there the whole time and they quickly blocked off all exits. The problem with this is twofold. Firstly, there are several pictures of multiple ambulances: [link to www.politico.com] Secondly, this footage that the videos author is commenting on is likely taken well after the shooting took place, which easily explains why there aren't a bunch of ambulances around and no one is panicking. More things taken out of context because they fit the authors narrative.

Theory 7: Time stamps on the webpage set up for donations state the page was created before the shootings took place. Google search results do not always accurately reflect the date the content was published. Example) Here is a date restrictive search of sandy hook ( [link to www.google.com (secure)] ), listing all articles that appear to be published before the shooting took place. Well shit, according to google this there are articles and videos from these dates talking about the shooting: Jan 14, 2012 , Jun 19, 2012 , Sept 16, 2012 ..well before the shooting took place. Debunked.

so again you resort to flames when you have nothing else ... typical dick head move on your part ... I have grown used to such moves around here ....its all good /rolls eyes
    I'm sure. Everywhere else as well.

So we're clear. Conspiracy theorists, like yourself, are vermin to me. I don't entertain vermin. I don't respect vermin. I treat vermin...well, as the vermin that they are.

Dwinsgames

anytime , I am always willing to give credit where credit is do

nice...you should see my inbox from this guy...he's a piece of work

Delusional, conspiracy attention whore who uses back channels to stalk you when his delusions are challenged? We should be used to the type by now. It's called uneducated and immature. Funny how those types always have the most to say.

Dwinsgames

I'm sure. Everywhere else as well.

So we're clear. Conspiracy theorists, like yourself, are vermin to me. I don't entertain vermin. I don't respect vermin. I treat vermin...well, as the vermin that they are.

Just love how people talk on the internet , 99.999% of the time they never have the balls to do it to your face ... but carry on all the same if it makes you feel tough at the end of the day that is all that will matter you feeling tough ....

- - - Updated - - -

why don't ya post it Hindes ....

I think it went something like this ....

I know you do not like me much but happy birthday all the same , hope you have a nice day ( or something to that effect )

Just love how people talk on the internet , 99.999% of the time they never have the balls to do it to your face ... but carry on all the same if it makes you feel tough at the end of the day that is all that will matter you feeling tough ....
    My wife wants me to stop being so blunt to people's faces. She thinks I'm rude. I try to explain that I hate fake people, believe in tough love and call out BS when I see it, but she's too sweet a person to understand and always cares about other peoples feelings. It's admirable really, but...

Anyway, let me assure you I'd say everything I have to say to your face.

- - - Updated - - -

why don't ya post it Hindes ....

I think it went something like this ....

I know you do not like me much but happy birthday all the same , hope you have a nice day ( or something to that effect )
    i guess you forgot about the one where you called me an alcoholic......because you read a few posts of mine on the Internet, you have the knowledge to understand my daily habits

- - - Updated - - -

My wife wants me to stop being so blunt to people's faces. She thinks I'm rude. I try to explain that I hate fake people, believe in tough love and call out BS when I see it, but she's too sweet a person to understand and always cares about other peoples feelings. It's admirable really, but...

Anyway, let me assure you I'd say everything I have to say to your face.

I could have made the exact same post as it applies to me as well

Whatever happened to the policy of addressing / attacking the post as opposed to the poster?

Someone makes a point ignore it or address it, and if you can debunk it.