Thread: New to the board

Junior Member Array title="BlountForceTrauma is an unknown quantity at this point">

New to the board

Thanks to all the people welcoming me to the board. I was a member over there for over a year so I sorta feel like a man without a country but when you're around other Steeler fans I suppose you're always at home! I was the President of the Todd Haley fan club over there. Will I still be welcomed here? Also I was the chief Wallace hater as well. I suppose for the most part I will be at home here with that too. LOL.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: New to the board

Quote Originally Posted by BlountForceTrauma View Post
    Thanks to all the people welcoming me to the board. I was a member over there for over a year so I sorta feel like a man without a country but when you're around other Steeler fans I suppose you're always at home! I was the President of the Todd Haley fan club over there. Will I still be welcomed here? Also I was the chief Wallace hater as well. I suppose for the most part I will be at home here with that too. LOL.
    Welcome to SU!

You'll find members of both clubs here, but expect some opposing viewpoints as well.... so buckle up, keep your hands and legs inside and enjoy the ride!

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Hi BlountForceTrauma. I gave you your own thread.

ALL Steelers fans love their offensive coordinators. At least for their 1st quarter.

Not so much Wallace haters, just hard to justify spending the kind of coin he will be asking for, especially with our cap situation.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Welcome to the board!

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Welcome aboard!

Junior Member Array title="BlountForceTrauma is an unknown quantity at this point">

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    Hi BlountForceTrauma. I gave you your own thread.

ALL Steelers fans love their offensive coordinators. At least for their 1st quarter.

Not so much Wallace haters, just hard to justify spending the kind of coin he will be asking for, especially with our cap situation.
    Yeah I really liked Wallace when we got him. I really don't even hold the hold out against him. I strictly criticize him for his performance... or lack thereof. As far as Haley goes I was just such a BA basher that I was maybe gonna love ANYBODY but BA. LOL. But I really like the way that Haley seems to understand situational football. Also I LOVE the way that he keeps Ben standing more than BA ever could have. Also Ben's td/int ratio is MVP like under just ONE year of Haley. If Ben can grow to love him I think they can be a special duo. I do wish he would get Ben to be a more assertive "student" but I still think we can have success with Haley calling the plays. We just need to shore up our line and get a solid running back in there. This "committee" stuff is for the birds.

Dwinsgames

Welcome !!

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Welcome to the Universe BFT. Enjoy your stay!

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Welcome!!

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Welcome !!
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

As a card carrying member in good standing of the Bruce Arians Haters Club welcome to the board!!! I will reserve judgment on Haley at this time, but if I change my mind about him will be sure to let ya'll know. As for Wallie I did hold the holdout against him. Nothing wrong with holding out for a little while, but when it serves no purpose and we have a new O.C. to boot I saw it as being more selfish than productive. I'll leave it at that.

Again Welcome to the board and enjoy your stay.

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

Welcome!!

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

Welcome "steel brother ",i do not know anyone who has not made a mistake . I'm living proof .
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

Renegade. Array title="bayz101 has a reputation beyond repute"> bayz101's Avatar

Holy old thread, Batman!

Dwinsgames

Quote Originally Posted by bayz101 View Post
    Holy old thread, Batman!
    lol yea a year old thread of a user long gone being bumped for a welcome like of sorts is " strange at best "

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cold-hard-steel View Post
    Welcome "steel brother ",i do not know anyone who has not made a mistake . I'm living proof .
    This thread bump immediately came to mind..

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-