Thread: Sidney Crosby attempts to shoot a 70-yard field goal

AKA Bullet Tooth Tony Array title="tony hipchest will become famous soon enough">

Sidney Crosby attempts to shoot a 70-yard field goal

woah... no back swing or nuthin!

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Re: Sidney Crosby attempts to shoot a 70-yard field goal

Looks like all of that work on his shot last year really paid off!

Steelers fan, circa 1985 Array title="BigNastyDefense is a name known to all"> BigNastyDefense's Avatar

Sid the Kid is THE MAN!

RIP Marianne "HTG" - You'll Always Be With Us
    Follow me on Twitter @Blue_Collar_Guy

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Jeff Reed has some competition haha Awesome video.
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Wish I could do that...

Senior Member Array title="Shea is an unknown quantity at this point"> Shea's Avatar

Sid talking a bit about this and other things.

http://sidneycrosbyhockey.info/audio/20100729.mp3

He's so grounded. Wouldn't hurt at all for Ben to start to follow and learn from how Sid handles the madness that comes with being a star sports figure.

Senior Member Array title="Shea is an unknown quantity at this point"> Shea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelerdude15 View Post
    Wish I could do that...
    Me too, although of course it wouldn't work out right, because my body isn't at all the same.

I was a tomboy growing up, and a bit of that has never left me.

Actually, I would LOVE - ok, I know this is crazy - to be able to be within just one of these guys bodies for one game just to be able to better understand how it feels.

To experience it, because there would be an understanding in that which I will never know.

I love football and hockey, yet being a girl there's something missing because I've never been able to play either sport.

Oh God .... I'm suppose to be a boy aren't I?

(Actually, I think I just need to down some Midol - I'm a mess right now and need to stop posting.)

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Well.... sex change? I've played football growing up and other sports and sometimes it's fun, sometimes it hurts... like hell. Playing sports I've dislocated my thumb and had to have surgery to repair the torn tendon. I ruptured my bursa in my knee and I know have bursitis for the rest of my life. The bursa is a fluid sac that provides fluid for the knee or shoulder or where ever.