Thread: Ovechkin, ' A real douche' according to Max Talbot.

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Ovechkin, ' A real douche' according to Max Talbot.

http://www.postgameheroes.com/?p=9594

You've got to listen to this!

Max is right up there on my list of favorite Penguins! Or for that matter favorite athlete

Right at the end he has some great things to say about Gonchar, Marianne will really enjoy it.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Re: Ovechkin, ' A real douche' according to Max Talbot.

Already posted in the Pens Tidbits thread. Sorry Zu!

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    Already posted in the Pens Tidbits thread. Sorry Zu!
    Some things deserve their own thread, and calling OV a douche is one of them in my opinion.

"A man's got to know his limitations."

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    Some things deserve their own thread, and calling OV a douche is one of them in my opinion.

I have to agree. I listened to it yesterday with the link provided in the Tidbits thread, Zu, and it is hilarious! I really was touched at what Max said about my Serg!

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Well, one day after Max called Ug a douche, the Caps went out and traded for D.J. King, an enforcer and a pretty damn good one at that. So now all of the Caps fans and Pens haters are talking shit, saying that Talbot is going to pay, and the Caps are going to run Crosby, and blah, blah, blah. Yeah, OK. First of all, Max is entitled to his opinion. There's no rule that says you have to like everyone. Secondly, the Pens have Eric Godard to counter Mr. King if he wants to start some shit. So I say bring it, bitches!

The Princess' Daddy! Array title="stlrtruck will become famous soon enough"> stlrtruck's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

Gotta love his humorous truth! He was awesome.

60 MINS, 53 MEN, 1 NATION
    STEELERS NATION

Senior Member Array title="Shea is an unknown quantity at this point"> Shea's Avatar

So I say bring it, bitches!
    Exactly!
    God, I can't wait ...

(We need to find some Pens smilies!)

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Bravo Max, and thank you for giving the cold hard truth and funny answer, not the politically correct answer Sid would have given as was mentioned

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

i wish he would tell us how he really feels.

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Steelers fan, circa 1985 Array title="BigNastyDefense is a name known to all"> BigNastyDefense's Avatar

Well, it's the truth.

I can't wait to play the Caps. I can't stand that team. They are right up there with the Flyers and Bruins for me.

RIP Marianne "HTG" - You'll Always Be With Us
    Follow me on Twitter @Blue_Collar_Guy

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Well well this spices things up a notch and I love it!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Tiger Lion and Steel Array title="SteelCityMan786 will become famous soon enough"> SteelCityMan786's Avatar

Where the lands are a mix of Black and Gold with some Blue and White

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    Well, one day after Max called Ug a douche, the Caps went out and traded for D.J. King, an enforcer and a pretty damn good one at that. So now all of the Caps fans and Pens haters are talking shit, saying that Talbot is going to pay, and the Caps are going to run Crosby, and blah, blah, blah. Yeah, OK. First of all, Max is entitled to his opinion. There's no rule that says you have to like everyone. Secondly, the Pens have Eric Godard to counter Mr. King if he wants to start some shit. So I say bring it, bitches!
    Didn't anyone ever tell the Capitals what happened after Carcillo got into a fight in the Stanley Cup Playoffs a couple of years ago with Talbot? Best hope he isn't tempted to fight him at the winter classic their D.J.
    786 Ways to score touchdowns

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Did anybody really need Max to tell us this? It's been pretty obvious. I guess it's just refreshing for us to see it being said by his peers. I think the only ones who don't think he's a douche are the handful of caps fans who ride his jock on a daily basis. It's quite the ride I've heard.

Senior Member Array title="Shea is an unknown quantity at this point"> Shea's Avatar

Steelers fan, circa 1985 Array title="BigNastyDefense is a name known to all"> BigNastyDefense's Avatar

Hmmmmmmm.....maybe I should go to the Winter Classic

RIP Marianne "HTG" - You'll Always Be With Us
    Follow me on Twitter @Blue_Collar_Guy