Thread: Ahh... young love...

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Ahh... young love...

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...4165953AAHNvFC

An actuall AskYahoo post.
    Should I attend my boyfriends wedding?
    My boyfriend has invited me to his wedding and I don't know what to do. I love him and want to support him but I feel it may over step the mark. I'm pregnant with his child and don't want to lose him as I know hes the love of my life but I'm not sure attending his wedding will strengthen us. His fiance is lovely and she even invited me and their families on honeymoon with them but he doesn't want anyone to know about us as we're cousins and he feels we'd be unfairly judged. What should I do?
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that the lady in question is a Mountaineers fan...
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Re: Ahh... young love...

That is funny, and extremely sad. Is that a joke? Wow!

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

Sometimes people go on there and ask off the wall questions like that. No doubt that was an actual post but it could be an internet troll.

Still funny though
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Congratulations Slash. I did not realize you were even engaged.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

"You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland