Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: new to this forum

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Re: new to this forum

Quote Originally Posted by primantibro1 View Post
    I am in guys. Just joined. For my new board family members, I am Primantibro1. I came from the same place as Zu, Dwins, & Co. For the SU folks, thanks for having me (us) and I am glad to be a part. Like D said above, it will be hard adjusting, but this ain't our first rodeo and I look forward to learning, contributing, and just kind of shooting the old shnizz. I will get a photo and some boiler plate quote stuff on my profile so I am official.
    Welcome aboard. But every post you make is going to make me crave a Primanti Bros sandwich. I will have to get there soon. My stomach is growling. Good thing they put one in Grove City. At least when I take my wife shopping, I get rewarded with a meal at Primantis.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

I am in guys. Just joined. For my new board family members, I am Primantibro1. I came from the same place as Zu, Dwins, & Co. For the SU folks, thanks for having me (us) and I am glad to be a part. Like D said above, it will be hard adjusting, but this ain't our first rodeo and I look forward to learning, contributing, and just kind of shooting the old shnizz. I will get a photo and some boiler plate quote stuff on my profile so I am official.
    Welcome to the board!

Junior Member Array title="primantibro1 is an unknown quantity at this point"> primantibro1's Avatar

Where do I add my avatar picture and an "inspirational" quote? I see the personalize profile prompt but no upload photo prompt or anything. (yeah, I am a writer and if it's not word, it takes me a long time to figure it out.)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the welcome Count. Glad to be here and looking forward making some new friends in the process. Sorry about the sandwich thing, but you'll get used to it

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Where do I add my avatar picture and an "inspirational" quote? I see the personalize profile prompt but no upload photo prompt or anything. (yeah, I am a writer and if it's not word, it takes me a long time to figure it out.)
    Up towards the top of the page on the right, click on "Settings." In the page that comes up on the left-hand side towards the bottom of the page, you'll find settings for Edit Avatar and Edit Signature.

Junior Member Array title="primantibro1 is an unknown quantity at this point"> primantibro1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Welcome to the board!
    Thanks Fan. Glad to be here.

Dwinsgames

welcome Bro !!

glad ya came over

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    Welcome aboard. But every post you make is going to make me crave a Primanti Bros sandwich. I will have to get there soon. My stomach is growling. Good thing they put one in Grove City. At least when I take my wife shopping, I get rewarded with a meal at Primantis.

Grove City is just 40 min from me , heh we are almost neighbors LOL

gracias

Dwinsgames

gracias

gonna have to paypal you some money one of these day to send me some Garcias buritto's packed in dry Ice

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    gonna have to paypal you some money one of these day to send me some Garcias buritto's packed in dry Ice

You'd be surprised ... there are some hole in the wall spots here that would do you righteous. But happy to oblige!
    "My name is not important. Where I am is not important. Nor is the time that this tale was written. Whether you believe the story I have to tell is of no significance to me. One thing life has taught me is that the truth may never be forever witheld." - Aven

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Grove City is just 40 min from me , heh we are almost neighbors LOL
    I live just east of Toronto, but we come to Grove City and the 'burgh 2-3 per year.

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Never heard of the guy?

I keed, welcome aboard primabro! Glad to see you found your way over!
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

That is one good lookin' Bananalama Zu. Is she yours?
    "My name is not important. Where I am is not important. Nor is the time that this tale was written. Whether you believe the story I have to tell is of no significance to me. One thing life has taught me is that the truth may never be forever witheld." - Aven

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

Welcome to the board

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Dwinsgames

I live just east of Toronto, but we come to Grove City and the 'burgh 2-3 per year.
    Toronto Ohio , or Canada eh ?

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsdancefloor View Post
    Welcome to the board
    Thanks Devils

Toronto Ohio , or Canada eh ?
    Canuck, eh!

Senior Member Array title="Master Blaster is on a distinguished road"> Master Blaster's Avatar

Alright, I'm here. I came in kicking and screaming, but I'm here.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
    Welcome to the board!

Dwinsgames

welcome brother .... 17 of us total here now

Senior Member Array title="Master Blaster is on a distinguished road"> Master Blaster's Avatar

What the... VIP, ZIP, WHOOOSH, ZING, Slip, THWOP, BANG! Doh! I didn't see that first step.

ALRIGHTY! I found my way here! Where's the fridge? Got any Yuengling? I smell paint.

I certainly hope there are some adults around here. I've had my fill of the abject lunacy and immature comments from the intellectually challenged fans on other sites. Hence the reason why I am reluctant to start anew at another fan site. I'll kick the tires and check under the hood on this one, for a while.

Hey Primontibro1, You left the bathroom light on back at Draftsteel. That's ok. I got it. By the way, you forgot to flush. I had to use two air fresheners after you left. Did you eat TWO Roethlisbergers?

So this is where Zu's been hiding. Sssup, Zu? Long time no hear from.

Formerly TheWarden86 Array title="NJarhead has much to be proud of"> NJarhead's Avatar

^ hahaha. I like this guy already. Plus, he's got a great rack.

Quote Originally Posted by NJarhead View Post
    ^ hahaha. I like this guy already. Plus, he's got a great rack.
    Thanks, NJarhead.

That well endowed beauty, Denise, in my avatar does, indeed, have a magnificent rack. A great rack is like a bag of Lay's potato chips. You can't eat just one.

Speaking of magnificent, The following is a photo of the Golf Channel's, "Morning Drive" show, co-host, Holly Sonders:

I failed to mention that a drool cup is highly recommended while viewing Holly's photos. It helps prevent shorting out your keyboard.

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

What the... VIP, ZIP, WHOOOSH, ZING, Slip, THWOP, BANG! Doh! I didn't see that first step.

ALRIGHTY! I found my way here! Where's the fridge? Got any Yuengling? I smell paint.

I certainly hope there are some adults around here. I've had my fill of the abject lunacy and immature comments from the intellectually challenged fans on other sites. Hence the reason why I am reluctant to start anew at another fan site. I'll kick the tires and check under the hood on this one, for a while.

Hey Primontibro1, You left the bathroom light on back at Draftsteel. That's ok. I got it. By the way, you forgot to flush. I had to use two air fresheners after you left. Did you eat TWO Roethlisbergers?

So this is where Zu's been hiding. Sssup, Zu? Long time no hear from.
    Hey MB! Glad to see you found your way over here!

Be some good football talk going on here soon.

I guess I better give MB access to the Night Club...

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    I guess I better give MB access to the Night Club...
    http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru...-SU-Night-Club

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    Hey MB! Glad to see you found your way over here!

Be some good football talk going on here soon.
    Thanks, Zu. I'm looking forward to getting into some good football talk. Lord knows Dwins and I are the only ones that post at D.B.I. with any sort of regularity. Now that D. is over here it's gotten to the point that it's like talking to myself. I'm glad to see some familiar names and avatars over here.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy Schnike! That thread can lead to blindness... and calluses!

Dwinsgames

1 year 2 days since first login ...

Glad to now call this home

1 year 2 days since first login ...

Glad to now call this home
    Happy Anniversary. Glad you are here.

Dwinsgames

Happy Anniversary. Glad you are here.
    thanks