Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: SU Fantasy League on Yahoo

Junior Member Array title="Steeldeal is an unknown quantity at this point"> Steeldeal's Avatar

Re: SU Fantasy League on Yahoo

any spots still open in this league?
    "Fortunately for us we have what you can't buy, which is Legacy, which is an unbelievable standard and expectation, and all of those great things." Mike Tomlin

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldeal View Post
    any spots still open in this league?
    Don't know the answer to that one, buddy, but I have an opening in one of my leagues if you're interested. PM me if you'd like the link. Our live draft is this coming Saturday (August 21st) at 3:00 PM EST.

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786 View Post
    6 spots are still open at this time.
    C'mon folks - sign on up. This is a FUN league!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

I can probably join...I'll try tonight when in back at the computer...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I can probably join...I'll try tonight when in back at the computer...
    Awesome 86!

Junior Member Array title="Steeldeal is an unknown quantity at this point"> Steeldeal's Avatar

Which league is this that people are talking about joining? Ive tried to join the leagues posted in this forum but their all full.
    "Fortunately for us we have what you can't buy, which is Legacy, which is an unbelievable standard and expectation, and all of those great things." Mike Tomlin

Which league is this that people are talking about joining? Ive tried to join the leagues posted in this forum but their all full.
    This one isn't full hon. There are presently 6 slots open. I've PM'd you the info you'll need to sign up if you'd like!

Thank you, i sent you a message.

Thank you, i sent you a message.
    Got it buddy. Just PM SteelCityMan786 and tell him that he needs to delete the teams from last season who did not sign up this season. It shows how to do that on the League home page.

Matt - if you see this - no one can join the league until you get rid of the 6 teams from last season who didn't rejoin. I found that out in one of the leagues I am the Commish in.

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

Thought I posted in this thread. I'm not gonna be in this league again. I only want to do one FF league this year and it is the SU Keeper League on ESPN. I'm going for the repeat.

Senior Member Array title="KATK9 is on a distinguished road"> KATK9's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steeldevil View Post
    Thought I posted in this thread. I'm not gonna be in this league again. I only want to do one FF league this year and it is the SU Keeper League on ESPN. I'm going for the repeat.
    Good Luck with that.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
    Awesome 86!
    I tried getting in but it says I can't.

There was a problem

• There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

Maybe I'm using the wrong login?

Black and Gold Lantern Array title="The Duke is just really nice"> The Duke's Avatar

this is the Steelers Universe league from Yahoo right? I just activated my team. Thought it was done automatically for some reason. Had to do the same for some other leagues
    "We're a team. There's no offense. There's no defense. There's no special teams. We're one. We're a band of brothers." – Ben Roethlisberger

Tiger Lion and Steel Array title="SteelCityMan786 will become famous soon enough"> SteelCityMan786's Avatar

Where the lands are a mix of Black and Gold with some Blue and White

Hey everyone,

Sorry for my delayed response. I just recently started designing pages at work and it has thrown my body clock out of whack (which is why I haven't been in the first two game threads all that much this year if at all).

Anyway, I have deleted the teams from last year. My intention was to give first crack to player who had a team in the league last year, and then expand as it was seen fit. I was unaware I had to delete old teams in order to reopen things. Everyone can go ahead and register now. If you still experience problems, please let me know ASAP.

ID: 7304
    password: steeluniverse

Register through Yahoo Sports.
    786 Ways to score touchdowns

Just jumped in...

Is the draft live?

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Is it too late to get in?
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Ok I registered, if it's already closed let me know and I'll delete my team, but hopefully we're good here.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Tiger Lion and Steel Array title="SteelCityMan786 will become famous soon enough"> SteelCityMan786's Avatar

Registration is open until AT LEAST August 28th at 7 or so. The Draft will be LIVE.

"let's do it live dammit! I SAID DO IT LIVE!!!"

Senior Member Array title="JayC is a glorious beacon of light"> JayC's Avatar

ive joined! how many people can sign up. i think this league has 11 so far?

12 is the cap, but if we get more then that I am willing to discuss expansion. I don't want to go too far especially when we start to lose a good amount of quality QBs. I may go to 14-16 at the most.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786 View Post
    12 is the cap, but if we get more then that I am willing to discuss expansion. I don't want to go too far especially when we start to lose a good amount of quality QBs. I may go to 14-16 at the most.
    Personally, Matt - I think 14-16 teams is WAY too many. I prefer a 10-12 team league.

We need 1 more to sign up, or we will have the same problem as last year, when we had to change the draft date because of an odd number teams, we can only hold the draft this Sunday if we are even. Come on now we only need 1 more owner!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KATK9 View Post
    We need 1 more to sign up, or we will have the same problem as last year, when we had to change the draft date because of an odd number teams, we can only hold the draft this Sunday if we are even. Come on now we only need 1 more owner!!!
    I just noticed that too, Kev. Can't draft with an odd number of teams.

Also - I noticed that we only have 5 Bench positions. That doesn't even allot us enough spare players in case of injury or bye weeks.

Texasteel is going to join so we'll have our even number of teams.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

I was just going to volunteer, but it looks like you guys got it covered.

After consideration

1.) 12 teams WILL be the cap in order to allow quality player distribution.

2.) I saw people had issues with the bench. I made it so that 8 players could be benched and 5 players could be placed on your IR. If anyone thinks this is too high let me know.

I don't think there would be a reason for IR, unless we are keeping teams intact for the next season as a keeper or dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by KATK9 View Post
    I don't think there would be a reason for IR, unless we are keeping teams intact for the next season as a keeper or dynasty.
    I agree. I'd be happy with just 8-10 regular bench players.

Well, the max I am gonna with Bench wise is 8. IR would allow you to keep a guy on your roster while they are hurt, and you could still add a replacement until they're healthy. So basically, you could maintain the size of your bench without giving up a bench spot.

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

I may not make the draft, I have a live draft at a guys house two hours before this one. I will pre-rank my players and just hope for the best