Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: SU Fantasy League on Yahoo

Senior Member Array title="PalmerSteel is on a distinguished road"> PalmerSteel's Avatar

Re: SU Fantasy League on Yahoo

the standings are starting to tighten up!
    "I think they can count on me. And I want them to be able to count on me."
    ~ Big Ben Roethlisberger, 2005

HERE WE GO Array title="Randy06 is an unknown quantity at this point"> Randy06's Avatar

Its been a great season so far!

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

My team is in free fall right now.

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    You seem to have the same problem in this league that I am having in other leagues - injuries to key players. I've been getting by in a couple of leagues with "scrubs" waiting for my starters to get back but I've got to tell ya- it hasn't been easy! Keep the faith Pete!

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post

Mine too.....HTG put a whoopin on me, I couldnt even score more than 67 points

Senior Member Array title="KATK9 is on a distinguished road"> KATK9's Avatar

Take a look at this video, it's very slick!!!

Video: The middle school trick play that gained worldwide fame - Prep Rally - High School  - Yahoo! Sports
    http://sports.yahoo.com/highschool/b...hschool-283434

Senior Member Array title="PalmerSteel is on a distinguished road"> PalmerSteel's Avatar

let the playoffs begin! good luck to all, except when you play me of course

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PalmerSteel View Post
    let the playoffs begin! good luck to all, except when you play me of course

You dont have to worry about me, best I can hope for is seventh place. I had many underachievers this year

HERE WE GO Array title="Randy06 is an unknown quantity at this point"> Randy06's Avatar

Good luck to all, I am glad i got a bye!

down to the final 4. looks like HTG plays randy 06 (steelers fan tx) and i play K9. K9 whipped my tail the 1st week of the season, and i barely got a win a few weeks ago in a shootout. should be a good one!

Im excited I made the playoffs in all my leagues except one on ESPN, HTG goodluck!

You just have to love best 2 out of 3 matches. Good Luck Palmer

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randy06 View Post
    Im excited I made the playoffs in all my leagues except one on ESPN, HTG goodluck!
    Thanks buddy!

Good Luck everyone!

randy06 (steeler fan tx) has owens and moreno starting. they both get hurt before they are able to score a point. he loses by 1 PT. to HTG. i am up by 11 with me having adrian peterson left and K9 having bears Defense left. caught me completely offguard peterson would be made inactive and then the bears D puts up their highest points of the season: 21. i lose by 10. the craziness of fantasy football!!! we all know anything can happen. good luck to the 2 of you in the final.

randy06 (steeler fan tx) has owens and moreno starting. they both get hurt before they are able to score a point. he loses by 1 PT. to HTG.
    Moreno was a surprise but TO was listed as "questionable" several days before his game on Sunday. I'm religious about checking a player's status at 12:55 PM on game day and I usually go to Bleacher Report to check to see whether they are officially out.

Randy gave it a valiant effort and I thought I was going to lose for sure when I benched Baby Eli for the first time all season as he hadn't been playing all that well in recent weeks and put in Cartoon instead. Who knew Eli was going to throw 4 TD passes against the Eagles D? Believe me, I won't be benching him this weekend!

Here's to ya K9 and good luck in the final (but not TOO much luck ).

Well played game Palmer, I just knew you had me, Brady didn't put up no where near the numbers I thought he would with his receivers. Good Luck to you HTG this week, which ever way it turns out, it's been a fun season, I want to thank everyone who kept it up till the end.

Ya it was fun cant wait to do it all again next year!

Tiger Lion and Steel Array title="SteelCityMan786 will become famous soon enough"> SteelCityMan786's Avatar

Where the lands are a mix of Black and Gold with some Blue and White

Glad I could run it.
    786 Ways to score touchdowns

Doesn't look good for me right now, but that's OK. Like I said - I play for fun and it certainly was a blast! Last week I play Cartoon and Eli shits the bed. This week, I play Eli and Cartoon has a great game and Baby Eli totally shits the bed. I also should have played the Cards D instead of the Tites D. If I had played both Cartoon and the AZ D, I would have most likely won, but hey considering I lost both Addai and Collie for a good part of the season - I'm happy with even being in the final and I'll gladly take 2nd place! I have Akers in on Tuesday night but I'm not going to catch KAT, so congrats to you KAT - great game and much deserved win!

Thank you HTG, it was a great game, and I agree, it's all about having fun, and I had a blast playing with all of you. A big thank you goes out to SteelerSal for setting up the league, let me know if we are going to run it back next year. Happy New Year to all & Be Safe.

Tiger Lion and Steel Array title="SteelCityMan786 will become famous soon enough"> SteelCityMan786's Avatar

In the event we do have a football season, I decided to go ahead and start up a league. Rules are still the same, and all members from last year will receive first shot at competing. I will open registration elsewhere at a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786 View Post
    In the event we do have a football season, I decided to go ahead and start up a league. Rules are still the same, and all members from last year will receive first shot at competing. I will open registration elsewhere at a later date.
    Knowing what a FF addict I am, you know I'm on board!

I don't have a problem joining, your draft is set for the same day, a half hour before the SU keeper league on ESPN draft is scheduled for.

Well, I am going to allow people to suggest draft times. I would like that to be finalized AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so that way we are all on the same page. If no one has a problem, I am gonna have it August 28th as listed so everyone has a chance to see if they're ok with their teams.

Im in

Hey Matt - is the league up yet? Can you send me a link please? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
    Hey Matt - is the league up yet? Can you send me a link please? Thanks!
    Your team is showing up, if you still have a problem, let me know.

Anyway, I am now going to open the league registration to all members including 2010 members not registered.

Registration is as follows.
    http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....elect?.scrumb=

Make sure you are joining a custom league.
    ID:7304
    password:steeluniverse

There is a 12 team cap, but I am willing to budge to 14 as long as their are 14 people interested.

Also as you register your team please let me know if you'd like to see the scoring format changed at all.

Thanks, and here's to the end of a lockout.

In addition, we had trouble keeping one day. My hope is to have it August 28th. If a different day is desired, please let me know. However, Since I want to hold it so close to the end of the preseason, I want to cooperate with not just everyone's work/school schedules, but other plans that may be set for those nights.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786 View Post
    Your team is showing up, if you still have a problem, let me know.

Anyway, I am now going to open the league registration to all members including 2010 members not registered.

Registration is as follows.
    http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....elect?.scrumb=

Make sure you are joining a custom league.
    ID:7304
    password:steeluniverse

There is a 12 team cap, but I am willing to budge to 14 as long as their are 14 people interested.

Also as you register your team please let me know if you'd like to see the scoring format changed at all.

Thanks, and here's to the end of a lockout.

In addition, we had trouble keeping one day. My hope is to have it August 28th. If a different day is desired, please let me know. However, Since I want to hold it so close to the end of the preseason, I want to cooperate with not just everyone's work/school schedules, but other plans that may be set for those nights.
    You're right - I'm already there Matt. Thanks!

I'm in 27 leagues this year - got to keep 'em all straight!

Quote Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
    You're right - I'm already there Matt. Thanks!

I'm in 27 leagues this year - got to keep 'em all straight!
    No problem. It's a challenge I hear.

6 spots are still open at this time.