Thread: Back to Indy

Do no harm - take no shit Array title="Killer is on a distinguished road"> Killer's Avatar

Back to Indy

WE got Purple Power!

AKA Bullet Tooth Tony Array title="tony hipchest will become famous soon enough">

Re: Back to Indy

i guess its jimmies race to lose once again. montoya and harvick have the best shot to knock him off that high horse...

hornish, hamlin, or mcmurray could surprise.

AKA Bullet Tooth Tony Array title="tony hipchest will become famous soon enough">

mud bogging in turn 2 of lap 1. so much for hornish having a shot.

HAHA! my diabolical plan worked and i jinxed jimmie.

congrats to jamie once again. thats one hell of a feat scoring at daytona and indy in the same year (reminds me of many years of rusty wallace heartbreak).

Do no harm - take no shit Array title="Killer is on a distinguished road"> Killer's Avatar

Any day they have the hood up on the 48 on pit road and swinging hammers is a good one for me.
    Montoya wrecking JR, 200,000 empty seats, grass blowing up 10 cars in the first 10 laps - what a weird race.

Way to go Jaime - you done good.

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

yeah, running lawn mowers around there at 200 mph wasnt such a good idea. indy cars dont have that valance under the nose that looks just like a blade.

pretty strange to see that many empty seats. i know its a huge venue, but that type of no-show hasnt been seen at a cup race in years (monday rain delays notwithstanding).

12th - could have been better - could have been worse.

meh

It'll be survival mode again at Long Pond and Watkins Glen - keep treading water, I guess

Maybe I should take a road trip for a race or two and hit the steelers training camp on the way back.

too bad pocono isnt the same weekend as the friday night goaline scrimmage. no way i'd pay and travel to a road course race (unless youre just bored with that southern racing that is just a hop, skip, and a jump away).