Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers at Bengals Oct 21, 2012

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Steelers at Bengals Oct 21, 2012

Just about 12 hours to go. Hope our guys are primed and ready for a crucial division battle. Here's to a good game and no more injuries!

Here we go Steelers, here we go!

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Steelers at Bengals Oct 21, 2012

Time to win on the road!!!!

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

I hope I don't jinx them. The last time I was in Paul Brown stadium, Limas Sweed dropped that TD in the endzone right in front of me.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

The steelers are 10-1 in Cincinnati since 2002

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    The steelers are 10-1 in Cincinnati since 2002
    Yep. That's the "1".

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

I have a feeling that this is the game they finally get their heads out of their asses and get the elusive road win.

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    I hope I don't jinx them. The last time I was in Paul Brown stadium, Limas Sweed dropped that TD in the endzone right in front of me.
    Well, GOOD LUCK STEELERS !!! I give you credit stillers4me.... I just can't get myself to go in PB stadium. I live about 45 min. from cincy and have to put up with all of those obnoxious bunghole fans everyday. Just can't get myself to give my earned dollar to that Brown family and organization. I have gone to Martino's on short Vine ( Steeler bar) many time's. The hoagie's are unbelievable. Sure hope you see a big, lop sided, Steeler victory today though. I heard that cincy has asked all bunghole fans to wear an orange shirt so they stand out among the Black/Gold. I hope that LeBeau has his defense prepared for their WR and the dink/dunk passes in the middle of the field. I hope all of the rookies STEP UP their playing. Troy can't be replace, but I hope the middle is covered enough to maybe a interception or two comes our way. I dogged our CBs enough in plenty of other threads, not going to do it here. I'm trying to have a positive attitude for this game, but it's rough. If you compare the 2 QBs, you have to go with Ben. So, that's what I'm going with for now, is that hopefully Ben can carry this game to a Steeler "W".

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Think you're going to go home disappointed, Sue. Just don't bludgeon any Bunghole fans over the head on your way out...hate to see you have to post bail.

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

I have a good feeling today, I have to as a Steeler fan. With all the injuries and such I just have a good feeling the Steelers will begin to find their defensive groove and the offense will continue to produce. The Ratbirds and Brownies lost and our time to win, GO STEELERS!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Spaghetti Time Array title="Chidi29 has a reputation beyond repute"> Chidi29's Avatar

Keys to the game.

Geno Atkins/Peko vs Colon/Foster/Legursky

Andrew Hawkins vs Cortez Allen

Michael Johnson vs Mike Adams

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

I don't have much confidence going in to this game unfortunately. Hopefully the Steelers will surprise me.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Here we go Steelers! Here we go!

I BELIEVE!!!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Who is playing center tonight?

Pouncey had been listed as "questionable" with a knee injury that kept him out of, or limited during, this week's practices. The first sign that Pouncey might not be available came on Saturday when the club activated center/guard John Malecki to provide depth along the interior of the line, which will not start Doug Legursky at the center position.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...5869--nfl.html
    lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

I saw on twitter earlair today that Pouncey was officially out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chidi29 View Post
    Keys to the game.

Geno Atkins/Peko vs Colon/Foster/Legursky

Andrew Hawkins vs Cortez Allen

Michael Johnson vs Mike Adams
    What about a certain Steeler cb and certain Bengal wr?
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

No Pouncey and Yahoo reports Legursky will not start at C...lol.

What the heck happened to Charlie Batch? Injured or healthy scratch?

Batch is probably on there b/c he's the third QB.

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    What the heck happened to Charlie Batch? Injured or healthy scratch?
    If he's not activated I would guess healthy? They activated an extra o-lineman, you have to get that spot somewhere.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

50 passes for Ben. Well, that could be what it takes to win tonight.

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Everyone keeps saying the Bungles have such an explosive offense, lol well don't we? I'd say more so then them, they have 1 good receiver, and the rest are nobody's, I'm not worried, but yes Ben will need to win the game.
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Trying to stay positive tonight. Let's go Steelers!

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanInStl View Post
    50 passes for Ben. Well, that could be what it takes to win tonight.
    Or 100 yards from Dwyer.

Here we go Steelers!! Let's be the only team from the AFC North to win today!

At this point if we got the W and no significant injuries I would cry in excitement and probably scream like we won the Super Bowl.

- Greg Lloyd

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

I'm cautiously optimistic about tonight. At least until our defense gets on the field that is.

Quote Originally Posted by steelpride12 View Post
    At this point if we got the W and no significant injuries I would cry in excitement and probably scream like we won the Super Bowl.
    So true!!

Don't like the fact that we are favored tonight. I would have preferred to be the underdog.

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

So let's see...

Mike Adams is in for Gilbert; Pouncey is out; they're down to their 3rd and 4th RB; no Troy or Woodley meaning Mundy and Worilds are in; Hampton inexplicably continues to play, and a cardboard cutout of Taylor would have more success against Green than the real Taylor.

We have no chance. Steelers lose by at least 2 TD.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Who is starting at center tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    So let's see...

Mike Adams is in for Gilbert; Pouncey is out; they're down to their 3rd and 4th RB; no Troy or Woodley meaning Mundy and Worilds are in; Hampton inexplicably continues to play, and a cardboard cutout of Taylor would have more success against Green than the real Taylor.

We have no chance. Steelers lose by at least 2 TD.
    No Woodley? I thought he was playing.