Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Romney vs. Obama II

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Re: Romney vs. Obama II

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace108 View Post
    Not much more needs said beyond that. In my opinion, you nailed it, zu.
    You said it a lot better than me Wallace in your two previous posts concerning the damage an overly inflammatory poster can do to a board.

The mods should sticky those two posts to the COC, because it put's it into great perspective.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Conservatarian Array title="Wallace108 is a splendid one to behold"> Wallace108's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    You said it a lot better than me Wallace in your two previous posts concerning the damage an overly inflammatory poster can do to a board.

The mods should sticky those two posts to the COC, because it put's it into great perspective.
    Stop it. I like you better when you disagree with me.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Patriot View Post
    I wouldn't be so certain. As someone who thought this election was a done deal for Obama just a couple weeks ago, it is now a tight race. The Gallup poll has been very accurate in past elections (despite what conspiracy theorists were spouting when Romney was behind in early October), and Gallup is currently showing a huge Romney lead among likely voters. This race is very competitive.
    The national LV poll is meaningless. What matters is who's got the lead in which states.
    As of today, Obama has 275 EV without including Colorado and Virginia if you include the States where he's got a slim lead. If you disregard all of the States where neither candidate has a lead outside the MoE, Obama has a solid 65 EV lead.
    Moreover, Romney has never managed to come close to Obama (let alone exceed him) for even a single day since January. McCain was *much* more competitive than Romney has ever been.
    This race has never been close, isn't close now, and (barring some miracle within the next 3 weeks) will never be close. But of course the media won't tell you that because they know you'd stop watching if they admitted it.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BnG_Hevn View Post
    I'd rather not start another thread so I'll speak my peace here.

This is not "in defense of Suit", it is simply a blanket statement. I don't know what Suit said and to be honest, his "words" don't matter.

The fact that someone gets banned over "insulting others" is absolutely PATHETIC. If you don't like how someone talks to you, after you have your frack'in milk an cookies and STOP POUTING, put that person on ignore. I assume that is an option here.

It amazes me at how many of you on this board thump your chest about not liking how this country is so "weak" and "politically correct" yet you justify banning someone OVER WORDS. It is the Internet people, get the frack over it already.

So you got your feelings hurt. SO FRACK"IN WHAT!!

Bunch of crybabies I swear.
    Ya know... A forum where people regularly act out any which way they want with no regard for other posters could be interesting, but only in the same sense that watching Jerry Springer is interesting. You might consider starting up such a forum and even inviting Suit to be a mod over there.
    Personally, I won't be joining. There's a reason why discussion forums have rules against trolling, personal attacks, and thread-jacking: people can't *discuss* anything in such an environment. I happen to enjoy discussing things, and football and politics rate fairly highly. If I wanted to sling feces like a monkey in a cage, I'd have booked myself on Maury Povich.

Suit was repeatedly warned about his behavior and never showed the slightest inclination to respect the rules of this forum or anyone else in it. He was long overdue for this and I for one won't miss his antics. Kudos to the staff for finally ridding us of him.

One final request for the staff and I'll drop this matter for good:
    If I ever behave in such an outrageous manner as to warrant a ban from this forum, please don't take so long to get rid of me for good. It's not fair to the other members to subject them to that, and I don't want to be that guy.

/done
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

I heard Bill Clinton stump for Obama today and he sounded like somebody's crazy hillbilly uncle trying to sell you two male breeding hogs. Barnum was right. I also heard Hillary speak at another location and she just gave me a migraine.
    All Defense!