Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: T.O. ... To Bengals ... Let The 'Side Show' Begin... ?

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Re: T.O. ... To Bengals ... Let The 'Side Show' Begin... ?

Quote Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
    The Bungles coaching staff had better stock up on Kleenex for these two crybabies.

I thought it was a marriage made it heaven. He should fit right in to that locker room.

AML

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CantStop85 View Post
    And you have to think to the contrary, right?

All I know is that it makes the Bengals better on paper. No one can say for sure how things will shake out on the field. Opposing fans will point to the fact that he's a locker room cancer who will complain about the team's performance and not getting enough balls. I would refer them to the fact that he played on a terrible team last season without making a peep.

Opposing fans also look at the Bengals as a team full of misfits and social deviants that could implode at any moment. I look at the team as being full of guys with a chip on their shoulder who are out to prove themselves. No one wanted guys like Dhani Jones, Tank Johnson, Cedric Benson, Chris Crocker, Roy Williams, Bernard Scott, but the Bengals gave them a chance and were rewarded with guys who were highly motivated to keep their careers alive and prove everyone wrong. As a result, the Bengals had a pretty solid season last year. Will this formula prove successful again in 2010-2011? Who knows, but they won't be any more or less of an uncertainty than any other team in the league.
    of course

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

AKA Bullet Tooth Tony Array title="tony hipchest will become famous soon enough">