Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: T.O. ... To Bengals ... Let The 'Side Show' Begin... ?

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Re: T.O. ... To Bengals ... Let The 'Side Show' Begin... ?

That is funny as hell LOl

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post

haha thats exactly what would happen to...

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

So the Bungals want another showgirl at WR, imagine a locker room fight between B.O. and ochosucko
    Last edited by st33lersguy; 07-26-2010 at 07:07 PM.

Senior Member Array title="steel striker is a name known to all">

That's is too funny!!

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Looks like it's official....

Get your popcorn ready, Cincinnati: Terrell Owens is coming to town.
    Owens, the outspoken wide receiver and reality TV star, agreed to a one-year contract with the Bengals, a team source told NFL Network insider Michael Lombardi on Tuesday.
    NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora confirmed that Owens will be paid $2 million in base salary and could earn an additional $2 million in incentives. Owens received $6.5 million from the Buffalo Bills last season........

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...l-with-bengals

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Looks like Mike Brown figured out how to sell all those extra tickets they've been sitting on.

Do no harm - take no shit Array title="Killer is on a distinguished road"> Killer's Avatar

I figure the fun to begin about 3 weeks in after they lose a couple.

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Could the Bengals self destruct in the next upcoming week? Stay tuned ladies and gentlemen and watch next week on "T.O., the Saga Continues."

85 = Tyler Eifert Array title="CantStop85 is an unknown quantity at this point"> CantStop85's Avatar

T.O.'s car:

Last edited by CantStop85; 07-27-2010 at 10:54 PM.

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Two of the biggest showboat WR's on the same team. This will bode well...

For everyone else. Good Luck Bengals! Better hope Carson doesn't suck this year.

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Let the circus begin it won't take long.

Ok......let me get this straight. Hines Ward is how old?? And other fans keep saying what about him??? Bengals fans are creaming their jeans and the players all over the media saying they are "primed" for the playoffs and the talking heads are tripping all over themselves with Bengalmania. All over a 37 year old receiver that nobody else wanted???????????????????????

T.O.'s gonna get so "Clarked Up".

Senior Member Array title="memphissteelergirl is on a distinguished road"> memphissteelergirl's Avatar

T-minus whatever hours and counting 'til total team implosion

These two queens on the same field....*smh*
    I wish to report a crime....Roger Goodell is killing the game of football!

Disco Sucks!!! Array title="SirHulka is an unknown quantity at this point"> SirHulka's Avatar

Geez. With Kindle's 'incident', Cody's (bleech) body, T O, and Ben, the media is going to descend on the AFLN like flies to crap.
    If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings............ including this one.

AKA Bullet Tooth Tony Array title="tony hipchest will become famous soon enough">

the bengals signed a. bryant for $28 mil and is already guaranteed $7.5 mil for this season.

the rumor swirling is that he cant even run in camp, and the damage to his knee may be 'bone on bone' = he may be done for good.

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

Re: T.O. ... To Bengals ... Let The 'Side Show' Begin... !

Just another reason to beat down the Bengals this year... and will be can't miss games... Will love to see 'T.O. n' Stinko' go at it with each other when the Steelers D causes them to melt down...

85 = Tyler Eifert Array title="CantStop85 is an unknown quantity at this point"> CantStop85's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
    the bengals signed a. bryant for $28 mil and is already guaranteed $7.5 mil for this season.

the rumor swirling is that he cant even run in camp, and the damage to his knee may be 'bone on bone' = he may be done for good.
    If that were the case, he'd probably be headed to the PUP. But seeing as he's practicing today on the first day of training camp and thus ineligible for the PUP, I'm going to go ahead and say:

Wouldst somebody please explain to the idiots I work with hat they did not just sign Larry Fitzgerald.

Only Mike Brown would bring in two selfish WRs (B.O. and Antonio Bryant), who will want the ball all the time, and team them up with one of the biggest loudmouths in the game. I can see it now, atleast one will whine about not getting the ball and ochosucko will call the WR out, and you have a locker room war. I love having this team in the steelers' division

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Only Mike Brown would bring in two selfish WRs (B.O. and Antonio Bryant), who will want the ball all the time, and team them up with one of the biggest loudmouths in the game. I can see it now, atleast one will whine about not getting the ball and ochosucko will call the WR out, and you have a locker room war. I love having this team in the steelers' division
    Well we all know that the Bungles always "finds a way" to meltdown... they may have found it...

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Um, just one comment about this whole thing.

Matt Jones, Chad Ochocinco, T.O, Antonio Bryant.............That is THE most troubled receiving corp in the NFL.

Living Legend Array title="Dino 6 Rings has a spectacular aura about"> Dino 6 Rings's Avatar

HA!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Here....oh wait...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I know I commented that I wouldn't mind TO on our Roster as the #4 guy with our locker room to keep him in check and being part of a winning organization....but the Bengals! Seriously! THE BENGALS!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! OH GOD! This is SOOOOOO GOOOD! I'm Gonna Laugh Week 1 when the start 0-1 after losing to the Patriots...and then we hear "well, they only threw the ball in my direction once so I can't really comment on what happened in the game"

SO FUNNY!

Freaking Brilliant!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
    SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have? Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Packers 4, Giants 4, Pats 4, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Ravens 2, Bears 1, Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1, Saints 1, Hawks 1

One of the Bengals fans at work tried to convince that Pittsburgh fans are all worried now that they have T.O.

He wouldn't believe me that we are all laughing our asses off. He says, "But you don't have anybody to cover both Chad and T.O!". We didn't seem to have a problem covering Chad and Housh.......what makes them think that T.O's got something we've never seen before....or handled before?

Oh...wait ...I forgot our defense is old and using walkers.

Another thing about this signing is that the Bungals didn't need another wide reciever and B.O. is old and past his prime

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Another thing about this signing is that the Bungals didn't need another wide reciever and B.O. is old and past his prime
    They didn't absolutely need another WR, but it does make them a better team, so why not? And T.O. may be past his prime, but when you're talking about a guy who stays in the kind of shape he does and has had a Hall of Fame worthy career, it's still a pretty good acquisition. The guy put up 829 yards in Buffalo without the semblance of a quarterback...I think he'll be fine in Cincinnati.

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CantStop85 View Post
    They didn't absolutely need another WR, but it does make them a better team, so why not? And T.O. may be past his prime, but when you're talking about a guy who stays in the kind of shape he does and has had a Hall of Fame worthy career, it's still a pretty good acquisition. The guy put up 829 yards in Buffalo without the semblance of a quarterback...I think he'll be fine in Cincinnati.
    of course you have to think it is, what else you gonna say

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    of course you have to think it is, what else you gonna say
    And you have to think to the contrary, right?

All I know is that it makes the Bengals better on paper. No one can say for sure how things will shake out on the field. Opposing fans will point to the fact that he's a locker room cancer who will complain about the team's performance and not getting enough balls. I would refer them to the fact that he played on a terrible team last season without making a peep.

Opposing fans also look at the Bengals as a team full of misfits and social deviants that could implode at any moment. I look at the team as being full of guys with a chip on their shoulder who are out to prove themselves. No one wanted guys like Dhani Jones, Tank Johnson, Cedric Benson, Chris Crocker, Roy Williams, Bernard Scott, but the Bengals gave them a chance and were rewarded with guys who were highly motivated to keep their careers alive and prove everyone wrong. As a result, the Bengals had a pretty solid season last year. Will this formula prove successful again in 2010-2011? Who knows, but they won't be any more or less of an uncertainty than any other team in the league.

Latin Steel Array title="SMR has a spectacular aura about"> SMR's Avatar

Oh man. This is too funny!
    WE are the NFL's All-Time Dynasty!

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

So, this means Carson Palmer is officially gay?

Have Cartoon and Ochopinto started having secret meetings to conspire against TO?

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

The Bungles coaching staff had better stock up on Kleenex for these two crybabies.

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!