Thread: "No, no. It's *Romney* / Ryan :D

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

"No, no. It's *Romney* / Ryan :D

How sad is that?

Pretty sure that if Ryan was the nominee the Republicans would be winning right now...
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

Re: "No, no. It's *Romney* / Ryan :D

It's dumb to vote on charisma. It's the least significant quality you should look for in a President... but God, Romney can be so awkward.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Almost as awkward as this.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Got to just be who you are. Fakes get eaten alive in the media.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

The Patriot

It's dumb to vote on charisma. It's the least significant quality you should look for in a President... but God, Romney can be so awkward.
    Agreed. They should be looking at his accomplishments which far exceeded any other candidates. In fact neither of the libertarian candidates are suitable presidents imo.

But since we are on the topic of charisma, I must say in all honesty that Ron Paul has about as much charisma as a horses ass and the other libertarian is not much better. Probably good people and I agree with a lot of their platform but I thank God they will not sniff the white house. Last thing we need is gridlock when this country will be ruined with another 4 years of it.

Perhaps libertarianism and gridlock is great when your country is on the right path as it was decades ago...not so much when you are headed off a cliff on autopilot.

Just being honest here.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Almost as awkward as this.

Wow. I had no idea Ron Paul was such a racist.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

We are screwed if the President repeats. What is even worse is how the stupid, smug moron BO voters- much like Pat fans, are completely ignorant on what it takes to run a successful country. Why not just loot the Treasury, Fort Knox and empty all the banks and give it away to those who simply feel entitled?

A: Because they would just burn through the money and have nothing to show for it. They would leave everybody in worse shape than when they found it.
    All Defense!

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    We are screwed if the President repeats. What is even worse is how the stupid, smug moron BO voters- much like Pat fans, are completely ignorant on what it takes to run a successful country. Why not just loot the Treasury, Fort Knox and empty all the banks and give it away to those who simply feel entitled?

A: Because they would just burn through the money and have nothing to show for it. They would leave everybody in worse shape than when they found it.
    I completely agree ALLD.

But I do not know who is worse, the liberals or scorched earth right wing whackos who are excited that they will have an impact on the election by guaranteeing an Obama win this November.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    I completely agree ALLD.

But I do not know who is worse, the liberals or scorched earth right wing whackos who are excited that they will have an impact on the election by guaranteeing an Obama win this November.
    Definitely the former.
    Seems to me that you're more upset that the actual conservatives like this than you are about your fake conservative losing. Wrong set of priorities IMO.

But don't worry. You'll have 4 years to figure out where you went wrong.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

MST Junkie Array title="SteelCityMom is on a distinguished road">

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    Agreed. They should be looking at his accomplishments which far exceeded any other candidates. In fact neither of the libertarian candidates are suitable presidents imo.

But since we are on the topic of charisma, I must say in all honesty that Ron Paul has about as much charisma as a horses ass and the other libertarian is not much better. Probably good people and I agree with a lot of their platform but I thank God they will not sniff the white house. Last thing we need is gridlock when this country will be ruined with another 4 years of it.

Perhaps libertarianism and gridlock is great when your country is on the right path as it was decades ago...not so much when you are headed off a cliff on autopilot.

Just being honest here.
    I agree, Johnson does not do well with the whole public speaking thing...but beyond that, could you elaborate more on why you don't think he's suitable? I get what you mean about gridlock, but I see it as better than continuing the spending nightmare. I've just never heard anyone express their problems with him in that way. Pretty much the only opposition I've heard (not from this board, but other conversations) is that he isn't conservative enough...which confuses me because they are mostly people who are Romney supporters. I think he's just not socially conservative enough for some.

Just an honest question, not trying to bring too many fem hormones to the political pissing match.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityMom View Post
    Just an honest question, not trying to bring too many fem hormones to the political pissing match.
    No comments from me about GJ but it's good to see you again, SCM!
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

People really need to stop making asses out of themselves.

Another MSNBC Scandal? Blaze Readers at Campaign Event Claim Network Misled in Video of Rally Chant (With Audio Comparison)

“The crowd was yelling,” caller Sherry recounts, “the crowd was screaming ‘Romney! Romney!’ and Romney, being the gentleman [he is], we can‘t get in his head because he’s so stinking nice, he stopped us to add ‘Romney-Ryan.’”

“And if you watch the clip again, Ryan throws up his hand like ‘oh, you don’t have to add me to the chant,’” she adds.

And Sherry isn’t the only one who remembers it happening this way.

“I … [was] near the front of the crowd and Paul Ryan had just finished speaking,” Michele Jewett of Carlisle, Ohio, told TheBlaze in an email.

“He introduced Governor Romney and handed the microphone to him. Gov. Romney said, ‘What about that Paul Ryan’ and the crowd immediately started chanting, ‘Romney, Romney‘ not ’Ryan, Ryan’ like the closed captioning on the MSNBC video stated,” she adds.

Indeed, the MSNBC closed captions claims the was crowd chanting “Ryan!“ when attendees say they were actually chanting ”Romney!” Obviously, this changes a lot about the situation. Instead of awkwardly inserting his name into what sounds like a failed chant, Gov. Romney was actually including his running mate in a crowd chant of his own name.

“Mitt said, ‘Let’s try this, Romney/Ryan, Romney/Ryan, I like that better!‘ Jewett’s email continues. “I thought to myself ‘what a humble guy to include Ryan in our chant.’”

In fact, footage from C-SPAN’s archives would seem back up this claim

“I even mentioned this to my friends as we left the rally. I could not believe the MSNBC coverage, trying to validate a news article by completely misleading the public about what really happened,”
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/anot...f-rally-chant/

If I could include the video I would.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES

HTG ¤-

MST Junkie Array title="SteelCityMom is on a distinguished road">

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    No comments from me about GJ but it's good to see you again, SCM!
    Thanks smokin...good to be back, and good to see you too!

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

According to this , the tape was screwed up by MSNBC ( shocking ) . Watch this short video , its pretty funny .

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...ney-Ryan-Rally

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Come on, people, this is the second time in a few days that GoSlash has propagated made-up bullshit as fact.

He has never learned (which probably explains his fascination with Ron Paul) that everything you see on the interwebs is NOT true.

Can we PLEASE stop feeding this uninformed, manipulative, sore loser TROLL?
    Fire Goodell

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post
    Come on, people, this is the second time in a few days that GoSlash has propagated made-up bullshit as fact.

He has never learned (which probably explains his fascination with Ron Paul) that everything you see on the interwebs is NOT true.

Can we PLEASE stop feeding this uninformed, manipulative, sore loser TROLL?
    We should have a poll to predict the next made up story about Romney/ Ryan that Slash will portray as fact.

My money is on something from the Globe that has Romney being a space alien- zombie, cannibal.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

It's par for the course when he uses The Onion - America's Finest News Source as his go to.
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES

HTG ¤-

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

What, no comment? No retraction? No apology?

I can't read his bullshit posts anyways, but I'm hardly surprised to see that he didn't post at all here, when an apology and retraction was completely in order.
    Fire Goodell

Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post
    What, no comment? No retraction? No apology?

I can't read his bullshit posts anyways, but I'm hardly surprised to see that he didn't post at all here, when an apology and retraction was completely in order.
    "Retraction"? For what? I never posted the doctored video.
    / If y'all spent less time hatin' and more time listening, you woulda known that
    // Let's see *your* "retraction and apology" for your false accusation
    /// won't hold my breath...

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    We should have a poll to predict the next made up story about Romney/ Ryan that Slash will portray as fact.

My money is on something from the Globe that has Romney being a space alien- zombie, cannibal.
    "Romney seen canoodling with female bigfoot"

"Romney responsible for 9/11 attacks"

"Romney member of Satanic Illuminati cabal"

Really, when you live in cloudcuckooland, and conspiracy theories seem more real than the truth, literally there is no limit to what ridiculousness this poseur might try to fob off as real, or, rather, ore accurately, no limit to what internet ridiculousness he'll see and believe and forward on as being real.
    Fire Goodell

Renegade. Array title="bayz101 has a reputation beyond repute"> bayz101's Avatar

What's with all of the ridicule? I fail to see how this discussion is possibly worth the server space if it continues wandering in this direction...

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Can't wait till the election is over. Nay, this will keep going even after the election.

Quote Originally Posted by bayz101 View Post
    What's with all of the ridicule? I fail to see how this discussion is possibly worth the server space if it continues wandering in this direction...
    They don't have any arguments and this makes them feel like "winners".

Kinda comes with the territory. It's obnoxious, but they need an outlet for their impotent rage, and this, though childish, is preferable to abusing the neighborhood pets.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ