Thread: "Religion of Peace" sponsors "Day of Love"-15 dead, 160 injured (so far)

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

"Religion of Peace" sponsors "Day of Love"-15 dead, 160 injured (so far)

All over a movie they, nor no one else, has STILL even seen.

http://news.yahoo.com/pakistan-15-ki...150144705.html
    Fire Goodell

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

Re: "Religion of Peace" sponsors "Day of Love"-15 dead, 160 injured (so far)

They're hopeless. Islam is the only stability they've ever known.

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

And they have nukes.
    Fire Goodell

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...88T03I20120930

Muslim protesters torch Buddhist temples, homes in Bangladesh

Hundreds of Muslims in Bangladesh burned at least four Buddhist temples and 15 homes of Buddhists on Sunday after complaining that a Buddhist man had insulted Islam, police and residents said.

Members of the Buddhist minority in the Cox's Bazar area in the southeast of the country said unidentified people were bent on upsetting peaceful relations between Muslims and Buddhists.

Muslims took to the streets in the area late on Saturday to protest against what they said was a photograph posted on Facebook that insulted Islam.

The protesters said the picture had been posted by a Buddhist and they marched to Buddhist villages and set fire to temples and houses.

All I can do is shake my head at this point. When is the world going to get it and realize that Islam is dangerous to civilized people?
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Qur’an:9:5 “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

Qur’an:9:29 “Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission.”

Qur’an:8:39 “Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”

Qur’an:8:39 “So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).”

Ishaq:324 “He said, ‘Fight them so that there is no more rebellion, and religion, all of it, is for Allah only. Allah must have no rivals.’”

Qur’an:8:65 “O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the infidels are a people devoid of understanding.”
    Islam is a mental illness.

Why is it this religion that will engage in all manner of insanity, barbarity, and intolerance, and then demand to be “respected”?

It is fully deserving of the level of contempt with which it is held by the civilized people of the world.

Not sure why this is news. Dominating and terrorizing other religions until they convert or leave is required in the koran.
    So much for the religion of peace, love, and tolerance.

Islam is a sham/ruse where the Imams prerach hate and intolerance and the thugs that follow them are thugs, sadists wife beaters, and child molesters who justify rape, torture, murder, and thievery by wrapping themselves in a cloak of religion.
    Here are some selected comments from the previous link I provided.

The best way to deal with this is for there to be a concerted effort by every journalist, politico, movie and pop star, cartoonist, etc, etc to DAILY publish "insults" against these animals. They need desensitized. One of the best observations I've heard about the whole YouTube video fiasco really sums it up nicely: (paraphrasing here) "Muslims rioted, killed people and burned down buildings over a YouTube video? They DO know that there's a comment section, right?"

Point being that these animals live in a backwards ass world, and they need drug into the 21st Century. If they are "insulted" everyday just like every other group is, maybe they'll get used to it and start to learn to respond in a more reasonable way.
    Fire Goodell

Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post
    The best way to deal with this is for there to be a concerted effort by every journalist, politico, movie and pop star, cartoonist, etc, etc to DAILY publish "insults" against these animals. They need desensitized. One of the best observations I've heard about the whole YouTube video fiasco really sums it up nicely: (paraphrasing here) "Muslims rioted, killed people and burned down buildings over a YouTube video? They DO know that there's a comment section, right?"

Point being that these animals live in a backwards ass world, and they need drug into the 21st Century. If they are "insulted" everyday just like every other group is, maybe they'll get used to it and start to learn to respond in a more reasonable way.
    That makes sense if you apply it to normal people. But normal people don't strap bombs to themselves and gleefully walk into a crowd of non combantants like these subhumans do. Ahmadinejad and fanatics like him truly believe the violence they're spurning is required to bring about some end of world scenario where a new Islamic prophet rises from the ashes to lead the remaining population of followers to paradise.

Anyway your idea would probably backfire and bring about more violence.

Of course this all may be ineviatable and we may end up having to wipe out the blight of radical Islam from the map by force sooner or later anyway.

I'm sorry, but I'm almost to the point that I think that religion is so fundamentally flawed that I'm not sure it has a place at the table with civilized people.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post

I'm sorry, but I'm almost to the point that I think that religion is so fundamentally flawed that I'm not sure it has a place at the table with civilized people.
    PEOPLE are flawed Zu.

Are you implying this world would be more civilized or better with NO religion?
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    PEOPLE are flawed Zu.

So do you believe this world would be a better place with no religion?
    No. Just without one.

Perhaps I should have put an additional that in that sentence to make it more correct.

I'm sorry, but I'm almost to the point that I think that that religion is so fundamentally flawed that I'm not sure it has a place at the table with civilized people.

I think the reason why these people are so overly super-sensitive is that we kowtow and cater to their every demand. Guess what? Fuck 'em. THIS is the end result of PCism run amok. When every little POS thing is considered too sacred or sensitive to mock or make fun of or even question. The way you take it back is to blast these idiots with an overwhelming amount of mockery and sarcasm. LET them riot and loot, since most of it will be turned inward anyway.

So I guess what I'm saying is that I HOPE it "backfires" and leads to more violence. If you look closely at what's going on, almost all the ensuing deaths have been Muslim-on-Muslim. What's wrong with that?
    Fire Goodell

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post

This.

Unfortunately, media networks like Comedy Central will satirize Jesus, Moses, and every other religious figure in existence, but ban the depiction of Mohammad the instant they receive a couple death threats.

Quote Originally Posted by The Patriot View Post
    This.

Unfortunately, media networks like Comedy Central will satirize Jesus, Moses, and every other religious figure in existence, but ban the depiction of Mohammad the instant they receive a couple death threats.
    And that's my point. If this happened every day, even these savages would start to realize that constant violence is a game of diminishing returns.
    Fire Goodell