Thread: Chris Paul NOW wants out of New Orleans

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Chris Paul NOW wants out of New Orleans

Chris Paul wants out of New Orleans . His 3 choices of teams he would like to go to is the Lakers , Magic or the Knicks . Maybe the Knicks could get this one !!!!

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/1...overlist_photo

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Re: Chris Paul NOW wants out of New Orleans

Now the story is that its 4 teams . Portland , Dallas , Orlando or the NY Knicks. The Lakers are out .

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

Good im glad the lakers are out lol. They are this good with Derek Fisher as their PG, imagine how scary they would be with Paul at PG!! Wow.
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

Shenaniguy Array title="kmsteelerwr15 is on a distinguished road"> kmsteelerwr15's Avatar

I have been hearing the Bobcats have been throwing some deals together, and I have also seen that he wants to play in his hometown. Not to mention the Bobcats have the pieces to give the Hornets cap relief.

Fourth String Quarterback Array title="xX-TSK-Xx "> xX-TSK-Xx's Avatar

As long as he doesn't join Miami...

AKA xfl2001fan-GO BROWNS! Array title="GitNoLuv is on a distinguished road"> GitNoLuv's Avatar

I think if he goes to Orlando (and Orlando manages to keep Rashard Lewis and Dwight), they become the favorites to win it all. While it is essentially a guard driven league, a dominant inside presence is also necessary to win. The Heat have the wings, but not the bigs. The Lakers (when Bynum is healthy) have the Bigs and a wing with Kobe. Orlando would have one of the best big, wing and a versatile guy in Rashard Lewis who can create a matchup nightmare. Going to Orlando means Orlando has to take on Okafor's ugly contract.

Still, Dwight, Okafor, Lewis, ??? (Vince would probably go to NO) and CP3 gives them quite a team.
    Official SteelUniverse Guru and BrainTrust Committee Chairman!!!

Shenaniguy Array title="kmsteelerwr15 is on a distinguished road"> kmsteelerwr15's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GitNoLuv View Post
    I think if he goes to Orlando (and Orlando manages to keep Rashard Lewis and Dwight), they become the favorites to win it all. While it is essentially a guard driven league, a dominant inside presence is also necessary to win. The Heat have the wings, but not the bigs. The Lakers (when Bynum is healthy) have the Bigs and a wing with Kobe. Orlando would have one of the best big, wing and a versatile guy in Rashard Lewis who can create a matchup nightmare. Going to Orlando means Orlando has to take on Okafor's ugly contract.

Still, Dwight, Okafor, Lewis, ??? (Vince would probably go to NO) and CP3 gives them quite a team.

I don't think the Magic can give the Hornets what they want which is cap relief. Plus, I don't see them taking Oak's contract.