Thread: Denver Game!!

Member Array title="Arkiesteel is an unknown quantity at this point">

Denver Game!!

Anyone going to the opener at Denver?? Seems its going to be quite the party

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Re: Denver Game!!

I still might, if I can find a decent price for tickets. I refuse to pay $200+ a ticket for nosebleed seats that would otherwise be about 40 bucks face value.

There seems to a big gathering at a place called the Rusty Bucket with a couple ex players going to be there the night before

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arkiesteel View Post
    There seems to a big gathering at a place called the Rusty Bucket with a couple ex players going to be there the night before
    That's clear on the other side of town for me. Doubt I'll go there when there's a Steelers bar right down the street within walking distance from me.

Frenchy and Andy Russel are supposed to be there, just a thought.....................I am coming from east Arkansas and have some friends from AZ as well as other places coming

I can't wait for the kick off of this season, but I gotta admit, its going to be "different" not seeing my man Hines out there. Damn! Life goes on, and just like not seeing TB, Jack or Jack, or Mean Joe, etc., its still hard to see time move on sometimes. I hope Ben has a helluva a game against Peyton.