Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woodley wants a fair share

Senior Member Array title="BlastFurnace will become famous soon enough"> BlastFurnace's Avatar

Re: Woodley wants a fair share

Let's just hope Woodley has a great...INJURY FREE...season. He's been great for us. I would hate to see him lose out because of an injury. If I were him, I would take out an insurance policy on myself this season to pay himself $$$$$ in the event he gets hurt.

Semi anonymous poster Array title="Kaeg is an unknown quantity at this point">

I don't understand this. All I read up until this article was how he's ok with everything and understands and how it will get done eventually. This kind of seems like a 180 to me. Is there some artistic license going on with some of these reporters?

Latin Steel Array title="SMR has a spectacular aura about"> SMR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeg View Post
    I don't understand this. All I read up until this article was how he's ok with everything and understands and how it will get done eventually. This kind of seems like a 180 to me. Is there some artistic license going on with some of these reporters?
    Your guess is as good as mine.
    WE are the NFL's All-Time Dynasty!

Thee Conservative Steeler Array title="steel9guy is on a distinguished road"> steel9guy's Avatar

We can't lose Woodley but at the same time the Rooney family would never go near what the other teams did to get around the 30% rule. I respect them for that but as for Woodley(my favorite Steelers player) I'd hate to see him go but I think we will work something out with him and get a deal done and he will be a very rich man.