Thread: Steelers Custom Cornhole Set

Junior Member Array title="DJWilson06 is an unknown quantity at this point">

Steelers Custom Cornhole Set

I make cornhole sets on the side. This one i just finished yesterday. I live in jacksonville NC but if you want it shipped you will have to pay shipping. The set will cost 150. It is made from quality 2x4s and cabinet grade plywood. After I paint them I put coats of Poly in order to keep it protected from the elements. If you are interested in any other sets I can prety much make any kind of logo. Bags are not included because I do not make them. I cannot put up pictures from my work computer but if you would like to see it here is a link to a local site we use to sell items. I will try to get a picture in here when i get home from work. If you are interested Email me at DJ.Wilson.06@hotmail.com.
    Last edited by DJWilson06; 07-25-2012 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Advertising Approved

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Re: Steelers Custom Cornhole Set

Here is a photo:

Junior Member Array title="DJWilson06 is an unknown quantity at this point">

awesome thank you.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJWilson06 View Post
    awesome thank you.
    No problem. Welcome to the board!

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Add a Patriots logo with a #12, place them in a men's bathroom and they instantly become "glory holes".
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    Add a Patriots logo with a #12, place them in a men's bathroom and they instantly become "glory holes".
    "A man's got to know his limitations."