Thread: Anyone tailgating in DALLAS 12/16/12?

Senior Member Array title="CPanther95 is on a distinguished road"> CPanther95's Avatar

Charlotte, NC - originally Greenville, PA

Anyone tailgating in DALLAS 12/16/12?

Heading down with son and son-in-law (Cowboys fan) in December to check out Jerry World and hopefully help the Steelers fans outnumber the Cowboys home crowd. Anybody else planning a trip to Dallas?

Member Array title="Arkiesteel is an unknown quantity at this point">

Re: Anyone tailgating in DALLAS 12/16/12?

I will be there with a few others, you might check out Southern Steel Steelers fan club based out of Plano TX..................when I was there in 2004 we had around 300 folks tailgating together .............. they have a web site and a face book page that might provide more details

Senior Member Array title="CPanther95 is on a distinguished road"> CPanther95's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arkiesteel View Post
    I will be there with a few others, you might check out Southern Steel Steelers fan club based out of Plano TX..................when I was there in 2004 we had around 300 folks tailgating together .............. they have a web site and a face book page that might provide more details
    I'll check it out - thanks.

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

Planning on going down there. Gonna bring several people but still haven't fully planned it out yet. Want to hang around the biggest contingent of Steelers fans possible as I don't trust Dallas fans with a group of Steelers fans in Jerry's World like that.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerEmpire View Post
    Planning on going down there. Gonna bring several people but still haven't fully planned it out yet. Want to hang around the biggest contingent of Steelers fans possible as I don't trust Dallas fans with a group of Steelers fans in Jerry's World like that.
    I wouldn't be surprised if we have about 40% of the fans.

Keep me posted if you find a group. I'm going to check out that fan club also.

Member Array title="Arkiesteel is an unknown quantity at this point">

having gone to a game there before we had very little trouble out of the Cowboy fans, I can not say for sure that you will have the same experince

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Ill be there with the wife and some friends

Junior Member Array title="Souprnm is an unknown quantity at this point">

Quote Originally Posted by CPanther95 View Post
    Heading down with son and son-in-law (Cowboys fan) in December to check out Jerry World and hopefully help the Steelers fans outnumber the Cowboys home crowd. Anybody else planning a trip to Dallas?

We are looking for Steelers fans to tailgate with as well. We live here in DFW. This will be our first NFL game.

Based on the Bears game last night, we should be able to take over that stadium.

Junior Member Array title="PABLO36 is an unknown quantity at this point">

I went with a few guys from steelers bar in long beach the last time they played in irving. When we went we took over the entire staduim. Having been to hines field. It was pretty close to all black and gold like in pittsburgh. Dallas fans are alot of talk the opposite of us. All steelers fans will feel right at home. Let me know what lot to park in to tailgate with my brothers.

Junior Member Array title="Bigjoe1651 is an unknown quantity at this point">

My wife and I live in south Texas and plan on tailgating in silver lot 4 but haven't gotten the parking pass yet was looking to see where everyone was planning to park to really make it a party..

The fan club doesn't answer its email. We're walking to the stadium from the hotel, so for now, we're just planning on winging it and hitting up the ones that look the most fun with a pocket full of beer money.

i go hard like tiger wood Array title="lilyoder6 is an unknown quantity at this point">

myself and about 18 plus other ppl are going down to the game.. we have some friends that live down there that most likely be setting up a tailgate so all we have to do is throw in $$ for food and booze.. ill let u know when more details come into the light.. and if anyone cares.. we will be going to mcfaddens addison on sat night for a good time

Junior Member Array title="777 is an unknown quantity at this point">

We're 6 days away.
    Just wanted to throw this out there, me and a few friends will be partking at http://midsouthparking.com/
    They offer a free shuttle to and from the game and allow grilling at the lot, they have tvs and bathrooms.
    I wanna try to get as many steeler fans there as possible. Lets rep that Black And Gold Sunday