Thread: I had a dream last night.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

I had a dream last night.

For real, I dreamed that I was the slot receiver for the Steelers and we were in the Super Bowl against the Falcons. Plaxico Burress caught the first TD from BB on the edge and took it in. The Falcons kicked a FG and then scored a TD on another possession before the half.

In the second half we started moving the ball. Once we got inside the 30, Ben threw the ball down the middle in the seam a little high over my right shoulder and with my fingertips I brought it in and zig zagged my way into the EZ.

It was 17-10 into the 4th quarter and we were inside the 20 this time. Ben found me around the 1-yard line as I made another leaping catch and fell into the EZ for another TD!

In a bizarre move, Tomlin allowed me to go in on defense as a CB. With 3 minutes to go I stepped in front of a Ryan pass at the 40 and took it in for another score.

With less than a minute to go I was being interviewed on the sideline. Told them how I was from Pittsburgh and it was my life long dream to play for the Steelers.

It all seemed so real, especially since I got the Super Bowl MVP which once again eluded Roethlisberger.
    All Defense!

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Re: I had a dream last night.

Was there a Disney commercial part of your dream ? lol

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

i could believe it until coach put you in as CB

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

I don't know where it was derived, but it was one of the few dreams I remembered. It was a very inspiring day too.
    All Defense!