Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 52 of 52

Thread: Seahawks to lose OTAs, violations of CBA

  1. #31
    Junior Member Array title="flanked is an unknown quantity at this point">

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    21

    Re: Seahawks to lose OTAs, violations of CBA

    Quote Originally Posted by LLT View Post
    LOL...You can always tell a Troll by a few attributes.

    1) Inability to actually talk football.
    2) Having to revert to "spell checking" other posts...to compendate for a lack of football knowledge
    3) Refusal to identify themselves with a fanbase of their own.
    And you can always tell a Squeeler fan (as opposed to a Steeler fan) by

    1) Telling you how "classy" they are while having a ridiculous avatar like Calvin peeing on something and swearing at you.
    2) Including some general hate about your genealogy and or location even though they're wrong 99% of the time.
    3) Inability to actually talk football.


  2. #32

    Re: Seahawks to lose OTAs, violations of CBA

    We used to get quality Trolls.

    Now we get..."flanked"

    Im guessing.....a bored high school kid with a cheetos stained t-shirt. Taking out his sexual and social frustrations on a message board in between his porn surfing and reruns of Hanna Montana.

    Any bets?
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

    -- Jack Lambert --

  3. #33
    Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Posts
    9,152

    Re: Seahawks to lose OTAs, violations of CBA

    Thread moved to The Beat Down forum. Sorry polamalubeast...this would have been a decent discussion if Bonehead the Barbarian hadn't showed up to ruin it in his attempt at "trolling."








  4. #34
    Junior Member Array title="flanked is an unknown quantity at this point">

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    21

    Re: Seahawks to lose OTAs, violations of CBA

    Quote Originally Posted by LLT View Post
    We used to get quality Trolls.

    Now we get..."flanked"

    Im guessing.....a bored high school kid with a cheetos stained t-shirt. Taking out his sexual and social frustrations on a message board in between his porn surfing and reruns of Hanna Montana.

    Any bets?
    oooohhhhh, that's original...

    I know you are but what am I...lol...

  5. #35
    Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Gender
    Posts
    22,963

    Re: Seahawks to lose OTAs, violations of CBA

    Quote Originally Posted by flanked View Post
    oooohhhhh, that's original...

    I know you are but what am I...lol...
    It's a hell of a lot more original than "Squeelers." When are you going to start with the "Rapistburger" jokes?

  6. #36

    Re: Seahawks to lose OTAs, violations of CBA

    Quote Originally Posted by flanked View Post
    And you can always tell a Squeeler fan (as opposed to a Steeler fan) by

    1) Telling you how "classy" they are while having a ridiculous avatar like Calvin peeing on something and swearing at you.
    2) Including some general hate about your genealogy and or location even though they're wrong 99% of the time.
    3) Inability to actually talk football.

    Gee...Lets compare credentials my mentally deficient friend.

    I not only played football and recieved college offers....but I coach football. I also have conducted 15 interviews with NFL players and have 27 active players personal cell phone numbers on my phone as we speak.

    I have the ability ....right now....to get insider information from players (that I consider friends) and have done so recently while writing an article on NFL safety standards.


    Other than having the quarterback of your high school football team in your Biology class....and once being invited to a Madden "Lan-Party" ....what do you bring to the table little man?
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

    -- Jack Lambert --

  7. #37

    Re: Seahawks to lose OTAs, violations of CBA

    Quote Originally Posted by flanked View Post
    oooohhhhh, that's original...

    I know you are but what am I...lol...
    Totally not surprised that you have heard that before.


    ....think about it.....think about it...
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

    -- Jack Lambert --

  8. #38
    Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Columbus, indiana
    Gender
    Posts
    11,955

    Re: Seahawks to lose OTAs, violations of CBA

    mommy called him for lunch LLT


    For those i love i will sacrifice.

    Si ventus non est, remiga

  9. #39
    1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Gender
    Posts
    18,009

    Re: Seahawks to lose OTAs, violations of CBA



    This sure beats working.

  10. #40
    Junior Member Array title="flanked is an unknown quantity at this point">

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    21

    Re: Seahawks to lose OTAs, violations of CBA

    Quote Originally Posted by LLT View Post
    Gee...Lets compare credentials my mentally deficient friend.

    I not only played football and recieved college offers....but I coach football. I also have conducted 15 interviews with NFL players and have 27 active players personal cell phone numbers on my phone as we speak.

    I have the ability ....right now....to get insider information from players (that I consider friends) and have done so recently while writing an article on NFL safety standards.


    Other than having the quarterback of your high school football team in your Biology class....and once being invited to a Madden "Lan-Party" ....what do you bring to the table little man?
    Lets not forget that you're also a "super moderator" on a message board, which is AWESOME!!!

    Seriously? You have players phone numbers on your cell phone?!! You're like, the coolest, most knowledgeable, bestest football fan around. Congratulations! I'm HONORED to be in the presence of such an elite football mind. Your "credentials" are clearly amazing...

    "offers" from colleges...roflmao... this is truly the motherload...

  11. #41
    Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Gender
    Posts
    22,963

    Re: Seahawks to lose OTAs, violations of CBA

    Quote Originally Posted by flanked View Post
    Lets not forget that you're also a "super moderator" on a message board, which is AWESOME!!!
    As opposed to being a troll with nothing better to do. Isn't it about time for you to get out of mom's basement to your shift at Taco Bell?

  12. #42
    Junior Member Array title="flanked is an unknown quantity at this point">

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    21

    Re: Seahawks to lose OTAs, violations of CBA

    Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    As opposed to being a troll with nothing better to do. Isn't it about time for you to get out of mom's basement to your shift at Taco Bell?
    meh, as Count Steeler wrote, it beats working...

    But you're right, I've had my fun. Best of luck to your team in the coming season.

  13. #43

    Re: Seahawks to lose OTAs, violations of CBA

    Quote Originally Posted by flanked View Post
    Lets not forget that you're also a "super moderator" on a message board, which is AWESOME!!!

    Seriously? You have players phone numbers on your cell phone?!! You're like, the coolest, most knowledgeable, bestest football fan around. Congratulations! I'm HONORED to be in the presence of such an elite football mind. Your "credentials" are clearly amazing...

    "offers" from colleges...roflmao... this is truly the motherload...

    LMAO!!!!....I love it when the truth becomes obvious!!!!

    sooooooo your answer to the "credential" question is..... "I dont really know anything about football but I have a real nifty computer and a childish misconception that others will not notice my obvious dodging of the topic."

    Wow...Pathetic.
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

    -- Jack Lambert --

  14. #44

    Re: Seahawks to lose OTAs, violations of CBA

    Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    As opposed to being a troll with nothing better to do. Isn't it about time for you to get out of mom's basement to your shift at Taco Bell?
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

    -- Jack Lambert --

  15. #45

    Re: Seahawks to lose OTAs, violations of CBA

    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsdancefloor View Post
    mommy called him for lunch LLT
    LOL....you do have to feel somewhat sorry for him.

    Being grounded has to suck.
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

    -- Jack Lambert --

  16. #46
    Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Columbus, indiana
    Gender
    Posts
    11,955

    Re: Seahawks to lose OTAs, violations of CBA

    Quote Originally Posted by LLT View Post
    LOL....you do have to feel somewhat sorry for him.

    Being grounded has to suck.
    Must suck! Maybe his mom had to drive him to taco bell for his shift after all?


    For those i love i will sacrifice.

    Si ventus non est, remiga

  17. #47

    Re: Seahawks to lose OTAs, violations of CBA

    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsdancefloor View Post
    Must suck! Maybe his mom had to drive him to taco bell for his shift after all?

    Maybe next time he'll keep his damn room clean ...and he can get back his driving privilidges
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

    -- Jack Lambert --

  18. #48
    Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Salisbury, MD
    Gender
    Posts
    11,528

    Re: Seahawks to lose OTAs, violations of CBA

    Quote Originally Posted by flanked View Post
    Just curious, do you consider this cheating?
    No, but I should have worded my response differently. I guess what I meant to say was everyone thinks the Steelers is the bad team of the NFL, but whenever a team gets in trouble, its not the Steelers.

  19. #49
    Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Salisbury, MD
    Gender
    Posts
    11,528

    Re: Seahawks to lose OTAs, violations of CBA

    After reading this thread, I see we have a troll here. What I was referring to were all the accusations and rumors that we have cheated within the past few years when other teams have been caught doing something wrong; I was not referring to 1978. We understand what happened and we acknowledge that it was wrong. The Steelers were rightfully penalized. The Seahawks were caught doing something they were not allowed to do and they were penalized. Someone posted the story and we commented. Get over it.

  20. #50
    Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Gender
    Posts
    3,917

    Re: Seahawks to lose OTAs, violations of CBA

    Quote Originally Posted by flanked View Post
    quit your squealing and go watch those men in tights you obviously admire.
    I guess we know where your focus is.

  21. #51
    Super Moderator Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Shitzinnati
    Gender
    Posts
    23,571

    Re: Seahawks to lose OTAs, violations of CBA

    Well dagnabit. I always miss out on all the fun.




    "We don’t need to slay the dragon, we need to be the dragon."



  22. #52
    Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Posts
    7,587

    Re: Seahawks to lose OTAs, violations of CBA

    Thanks, guys. I needed a good laugh. Guess flanked got...dare I say it...flanked.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •