Thread: Where should you eat ?

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Where should you eat ?

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Re: Where should you eat ?

Tim Horton's - YUM!!!!!!

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

haha thats aweesome.

Qui dall'inizio Array title="Vincent is on a distinguished road"> Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LLT View Post
    I could never eat at an "In-n-out Burger".........sounds like its fast food for bulimics.
    The first I heard of "In-n-out", I was reminded of Clockwork Orange and thought "Hmmmmm, only in California". They make a good burger. Scrupulously fresh ingredients and very consistent from store to store. They're the 5 Guys of California and vis versa. "In-n-out" has a "secret menu" that one should be aware of... http://www.in-n-out.com/secretmenu.asp

This was all discussed back at the dark place, but it's a great topic to revisit.

Have to give kudos to Chick-fil-a, another with fresh ingredients and very consistent from store to store. IMHO, their grilled filet on whole wheat with honey mustard bar-b-q sauce is among the better offerings in Fastfooddom.

Great chart and post Venom!!
    http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=20&dateline=127519049  3

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
    but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

Thats funny
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

So all roads lead to Chick-Fil-a if you love chicken and it's not Sunday.. Makes sense to me.. Unfortunately they are missing Steak-n-Shake

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BucsPensStillerakawirels3 View Post
    So all roads lead to Chick-Fil-a if you love chicken and it's not Sunday.. Makes sense to me.. Unfortunately they are missing Steak-n-Shake
    Never heard of Steak-n-Shake where are they located at.

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Steak and Shake is a small chain that I have seen in a few places Illinois has a few.

Anybody ever been to Max and Ermas? They have a brick burger that is pretty good but I switch the cheese for good ole american and they have the best tortilla soup I have ever had. They had em in Virginia and they haven't made it down here to Texas but I wish they would. Man I miss that place.

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen'sSwagger View Post
    Steak and Shake is a small chain that I have seen in a few places Illinois has a few.

Anybody ever been to Max and Ermas? They have a brick burger that is pretty good but I switch the cheese for good ole american and they have the best tortilla soup I have ever had. They had em in Virginia and they haven't made it down here to Texas but I wish they would. Man I miss that place.
    Never heard of Max and Ermas. Do you remember what part of Virginia they were in.

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

It was at the mall in downtown Virginia beach but can't remember the name of the mall now...gettin' old sucks.

Hey you ever listen to Tommy and Rumble on WNOR?

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Wildcat Steelers fan Array title="steelersfanman92 is an unknown quantity at this point"> steelersfanman92's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Galax Steeler View Post
    Never heard of Steak-n-Shake where are they located at.
    They are centered in Indiana and are common in the midwest. They are supposed to be like a classic diner and have great milkshakes.