Thread: SS Troy Polamalu and Myron Rolle Go Above Normal Football Conversation

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

SS Troy Polamalu and Myron Rolle Go Above Normal Football Conversation

Cue the tone for a "back in my day" story.

When we ran off the football field at the end of a practice, the topics of conversation ranged from things I cannot print on a family-friendly site to any and all possible situations in which we could make fun of other people.

When Steelers safety-in-training Myron Rolle walked off the field with SS Troy Polamalu, their conversation, apparently, goes a bit differently than the ones me and the other morons with whom I played.

According to Florida Today, Rolle engaged Polamalu in something a bit deeper than his role in the Steelers' dime package.
    "We were talking about the expansion of the middle class and how resources are running out," Rolle said. "How everyone wants to have two cars and three TVs in their house. But how are we going to sustain that with 6.4 billion people on the earth and growing?"....................

Read more @ http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com...hip-ryan-clark

Senior Member Array title="one side only is a jewel in the rough"> one side only's Avatar

Re: SS Troy Polamalu and Myron Rolle Go Above Normal Football Conversation

Now we know Mr. Rolle may be educated, but not very smart.