Thread: Ziggy Hood

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Ziggy Hood

James C Wexell@jimwexell
    Ziggy Hood's become the most maniacal workout warrior w/the Steelers. He practices a weighted vest and also did this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5beqytZ7_0

Last edited by stillers4me; 06-02-2012 at 08:30 PM.

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Ziggy Hood

Is it just me or does it seem like the Steelers players seem...more dedicated (not sure if that's the right selection of words) this off season?

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAsteeler View Post
    Is it just me or does it seem like the Steelers players seem...more dedicated (not sure if that's the right selection of words) this off season?

Maybe being Tebow'ed was a blessing in disguise. No pun intended.

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Maybe being Tebow'ed was a blessing in disguise. No pun intended.
    Hey, whatever works!

Black and Gold Lantern Array title="The Duke is just really nice"> The Duke's Avatar

holy damn!

ever since his rookie year he always seems to come more beefed up, but that's just insane for a guy his size
    "We're a team. There's no offense. There's no defense. There's no special teams. We're one. We're a band of brothers." – Ben Roethlisberger

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAsteeler View Post
    Agreed. I think a lot of it could be the infusion of young (hungry) talent and the offseason shake up with the offense....
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

A mexican lunch will do that to ya.
    All Defense!

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

The guys see openings and they are trying to step up and fill them. Youthful exuberance will take the place of veteran savvy on this years team. May cause some dumb penalties, but the intensity is going to be dialed way up. I would just love to be part of the line meetings, both defensive and offensive.

Here we go!

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

that is INSANE! i think this is going to be a great year and we will see some OMG plays from the young guys

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Here's another video: