Thread: Patriots-Will they cheat again?

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Is it like the Phillies getting caught with binoculars during the game a few weeks back..??

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

I dont see why they woldnt try again. Kraft has Goodell in his back pocket

BRINGIN' IT! Array title="Indo is on a distinguished road"> Indo's Avatar

Again?
    Have they stopped cheating?

It's a well known fact that the Patriots suck and Tom Brady is gay

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Senior Member Array title="Boomerang is an unknown quantity at this point"> Boomerang's Avatar

Its in the Pats Psyche.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Their time is done, and they will need an advantage, so, I'm sure old Belicheat will try something. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the Patr*ots?

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Giving credit where credit is due....made by our photoshopping friends at SteelersPlanet.

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Giving credit where credit is due....made by our photoshopping friends at SteelersPlanet.

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Was the typo in the title a slip, or just accuracy?

"The cheat"...I think you may have something there, Preach...

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

The Patriots never cheated.

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Will "the cheat" cheat?

"No" says the apologizing beneficiary.

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but that's pretty much all I need to hear to assure me. The Pats are clean..."The Patriot" said so. According to Baghdad Bob, the Americans are still being repelled by Saddam's Republican Guard, too...

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

It's good to see not everything's changed.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indo View Post
    Again?
    Have they stopped cheating?
    This.

"The imperialistic pigdog jealous NFL fans are wrong...the Patriots glory is intact. There was no cheating by the Patriots, but, in fact, Cheating by the OTHER 31 NFL TEAMS! If not for the rampant cheating, the Patriots record would be 1000-0 and all Super Bowl titles would be theirs."

Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post
    "The imperialistic pigdog jealous NFL fans are wrong...the Patriots glory is intact. There was no cheating by the Patriots, but, in fact, Cheating by the OTHER 31 NFL TEAMS! If not for the rampant cheating, the Patriots record would be 1000-0 and all Super Bowl titles would be theirs."

Suit... That may have been the best post I have EVER seen from you... at either board.

Shenaniguy Array title="kmsteelerwr15 is on a distinguished road"> kmsteelerwr15's Avatar

Tiger Lion and Steel Array title="SteelCityMan786 will become famous soon enough"> SteelCityMan786's Avatar

Where the lands are a mix of Black and Gold with some Blue and White
    What can they cheat at this time?
    786 Ways to score touchdowns

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Well Traveled Array title="VTsteel is an unknown quantity at this point"> VTsteel's Avatar

A zebra doesn't change it's stripes . . . my guess is they never stopped and they are just more Krafty (pun and mispell intentional).

The reason they had a down year (and will have another down year) is that they do not have the defense necessary to win it all (cheating or not).