Thread: Steelers Have Complete ‘Told You So’ Moment In Bountygate

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Steelers Have Complete ‘Told You So’ Moment In Bountygate

Don’t stick your finger in the light socket, Johnny, you’re going to electrocute yourself……. I told you so.’

‘You’re going to get stung if you poke that hornets nest, Jimmy……. I told you so.’

‘You drive too fast around that curve, and this car is going to go right off that cliff….. I told y….’

These statements are pretty easy to define as cause and effect scenarios. They are also followed by that dreaded ‘I told you so’ that usually some schmuck, who thinks he’s smarter than you, decides it’s the best time to point out the obvious outcome of the situation when you are in your most dire straights. Usually it follows with a punch in the neck to that jag – but he’s only a jag because he was right.

With regards to the Steelers and this whole Bountygate thing, they can collectively fold their arms in front of their chest and tell the rest of the NFLPA, ‘We told you so.’.........

read more @ http://nicepickcowher.com/2012/05/07...medium=twitter

Senior Member Array title="Pristas has a spectacular aura about"> Pristas's Avatar

Re: Steelers Have Complete ‘Told You So’ Moment In Bountygate

This was so well said that I posted it on my Facebook page. Read it.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

As FS 76 says no sympathy for any other team that gets punished in this regime. This is what u voted for.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Too fucking bad for the Saints and all those in the future who get dogged by Goodell's Power.

This is what you voted for. Now you have to deal with it. The Saints won't be the last team that's for certain. Goodell will not lay off. With more complaining about concussions and untimely deaths to players like Dave Duerson and Junior Seau, there will be an even bigger microscope. Grabbing a guy and taking him down will be punished. Then before you know it textbook tackling will be punished and may even result in a suspension.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edman View Post
    Goodell will not lay off. With more complaining about concussions and untimely deaths to players like Dave Duerson and Junior Seau, there will be an even bigger microscope.
    All the while pushing for an 18-game season like the hypocrite he is...

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    As FS 76 says no sympathy for any other team that gets punished in this regime. This is what u voted for.
    Unfortunately, it is a hollow victory. We were right, but because of the fraternity, we get stuck with the same ruler.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    All the while pushing for an 18-game season like the hypocrite he is...
    But all he cares about is player safety!